Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,910 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Anambra: We Use Venza Latest Model To Sell Bread - Pics - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Anambra: We Use Venza Latest Model To Sell Bread - Pics (3655 Views)

Find The Best And Latest Model Of Poliform Table / Bread Sold With Toyota Venza Tinted Glass In Anambra State. Photos / Shop Of A Lady - Bread Winner, Demolished In Nnewi, Anambra As She Cries Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra: We Use Venza Latest Model To Sell Bread - Pics by Nobody: 10:14am On Jun 06, 2020
legionISproteus:

True, but they're bringing the venza back although it's coming on the Toyota Harrier platform
Yes you're right bro.

1 Like

Re: Anambra: We Use Venza Latest Model To Sell Bread - Pics by Nobody: 10:21am On Jun 06, 2020
ChybuzzDD:

It seems you have problems with English.
If they stopped producing Venza in 2016, then, that 2016 model is the latest.
Some of you started sorting in school right from the first year, which included your GS101.
Go and check a smart reply from the last guy that quoted me, and compare it to your ignorant and foolish reply. You can't be referring to a Venza 2016 model made in 2015 as a latest car, you're so dumb boy. I won't be reading your foolish reply, not to now think of replying your foolishness.
Re: Anambra: We Use Venza Latest Model To Sell Bread - Pics by ChybuzzDD(m): 10:37am On Jun 06, 2020
BabaOwen:
Go and check a smart reply from the last guy that quoted me, and compare it to your ignorant and foolish reply. You can't be referring to a Venza 2016 model made in 2015 as a latest car, you're so dumb boy. I won't be reading your foolish reply, not to now think of replying your foolishness.

Ranting illiterate, go and learn the real English meaning of the word "latest".
If a company had its last product in 2016, that 2016 product would be its latest product.
"Latest" in this context means no other product has been produced after it. The year it was produced does not matter.
Latest is a relative term.
Go to school, you said NO, and preferred collecting Omonile land tax in Lagos.
You're interpreting an English word with your crude, native, Omonile mindset.
Re: Anambra: We Use Venza Latest Model To Sell Bread - Pics by Inehmesit: 11:05am On Jun 06, 2020
Bolt would have been better

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cars For Sales @ Nigeria Customs Service Port Abuja For Auction Price!! / 10 Business Opportunities In Africa That Will Create More Millionaires In 2015 / Gsk Exit From Nigeria......good Bye To These Amazing Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.