Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,181 members, 7,835,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Learn Ultrasound (sonography) Via Whatsapp! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Learn Ultrasound (sonography) Via Whatsapp! (231 Views)

ULTRASOUND ABACADABRA- Baby Turns Out To Be A Boy After Buying Baby Girl Outfits / See Your Baby Say Hi To You During Your Pregnancy With Our 4D Ultrasound. / Couple Sees Jesus Christ In Their Daughter’s Ultrasound Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn Ultrasound (sonography) Via Whatsapp! by akinsojiSenai(m): 2:46pm On Jun 05, 2020
Hi. It sounds impossible right? Hold on and please read through.
Ultrasound is something we all are bound to experience at some point in our lives, mostly women of course because it is mandatory they undergo it during pregnancy. In my 9 years of experience as a Sonographer, I have come to realize that most of my patients do not seem to understand what they see on the screen, that is obviously not their fault, but more importantly, it amazes me that after just 3minutes of small lecture from me, it suddenly seems like a veil had been removed from their eyes, they begin to see the picture the way I see, it is an experience you would want over and over again.
So it gave me an idea, why not focus on prospective Moms and Dads? Why not teach them the way I teach my patients so they can at least see the pictures and movements of their baby the way a Sonographer sees them? Also, I would teach you intelligent questions to ask your Sonographer when you are undergoing your scan session, would answer mind probing questions like how your placenta location affects the visible movements of your baby via your abdomen.
All these would be done in simple normal day to day language, no big terms used.
I would do all these for a small token, the sweet thing is, you don't even get to pay until I start teaching you and you feel you would benefit from me.
So what are you waiting for? Contact: 09042414167 (WhatsApp only).
Thanks for reading through. God bless.
PS: If you intend to learn this professionally, you can also contact me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Learn Ultrasound (sonography) Via Whatsapp! by akinsojiSenai(m): 7:42pm On Jun 05, 2020
akinsojiSenai:
Ultrasound is something we all are bound to experience at some point in our lives, mostly women of course because it is mandatory they undergo it during pregnancy. In my 9 years of experience as a Sonographer, I have come to realize that most of my patients do not seem to understand what they see on the screen, that is obviously not their fault, but more importantly, it amazes me that after just 3minutes of small lecture from me, it suddenly seems like a veil had been removed from their eyes, they begin to see the picture the way I see, it is an experience you would want over and over again.
So it gave me an idea, why not focus on prospective Moms and Dads? Why not teach them the way I teach my patients so they can at least see the pictures and movements of their baby the way a Sonographer sees them? Also, I would teach you intelligent questions to ask your Sonographer when you are undergoing your scan session, would answer mind probing questions like how your placenta location affects the visible movements of your baby via your abdomen.
All these would be done in simple normal day to day language, no big terms used.
I would do all these for a small token, the sweet thing is, you don't even get to pay until I start teaching you and you feel you would benefit from me.
PS: If you intend to learn this professionally, you can also contact me.
Re: Learn Ultrasound (sonography) Via Whatsapp! by akinsojiSenai(m): 1:40pm On Jun 06, 2020
PS: If you intend to learn this professionally, you can also contact me

(1) (Reply)

Men,come And Say Your Mind / Frame Your Picture Today And Buy Your Birthday , Wedding, Get Well Frame.#1200 / World Of Advice To African Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.