Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,049 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Three Rare University Courses In Nigeria That Can Give One A Multimillionaire - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Three Rare University Courses In Nigeria That Can Give One A Multimillionaire (6970 Views)

Rare University Graduation Photo Of Tiwa Savage Hits Social Media (Photo) / Nuc Splits University Courses / 10 University Courses To Avoid Studying If You Want Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Rare University Courses In Nigeria That Can Give One A Multimillionaire by Oduok(m): 10:55pm On Jun 05, 2020
I may not know if OP mearnt "studying the courses" or just "having certificates in the courses". Often times we just bag certificates in certain wonderful courses without actually studying these courses practically thereby reducing the value and utility of the courses.

1 Like

Re: Three Rare University Courses In Nigeria That Can Give One A Multimillionaire by babyfaceafrica: 11:46pm On Jun 05, 2020
sexylassie2:
Most of you are not even realistic in anything that is why you will end up been failures.

So you want to earn high just after graduation..no experience, no career growth.
why boy, some people are actually that lucky.... Have you not seen a graduate trainee earning 250k...mama Grace dey
Re: Three Rare University Courses In Nigeria That Can Give One A Multimillionaire by babyfaceafrica: 11:47pm On Jun 05, 2020
Oduok:
I may not know if OP mearnt "studying the courses" or just "having certificates in the courses". Often times we just bag certificates in certain wonderful courses without actually studying these courses practically thereby reducing the value and utility of the courses.
our academic system get as he be.. Very faulty... We are too theoretical less practical

1 Like

Re: Three Rare University Courses In Nigeria That Can Give One A Multimillionaire by Gerrard59(m): 12:19am On Jun 06, 2020
Petrochemical engineering is actually a weak course to study as it boxes one into a corner compared to her sister - Chemical engineering. It gets worse if one decides to go abroad for further studies and worse still in countries where the industry is dying off or practically nonexistent. Better the broader fields of engineering - chemical, mechanical, civil, elect/elect etc. As for meteorology, I don't know where you got that thought it fetches one money considering the abysmal pay in most federal agencies.
Re: Three Rare University Courses In Nigeria That Can Give One A Multimillionaire by edoairways: 12:19am On Jun 06, 2020
Ntomchi97:

Taxation is now a course on it own
Am aware however no accounting no taxation

1 Like

Re: Three Rare University Courses In Nigeria That Can Give One A Multimillionaire by yungchop: 12:43am On Jun 06, 2020
Zaronxpanol:
@OP. I know someone who is a 2:1 graduate of one of the listed courses, and he is a contract staff teller in my organisation, reporting to a 2:2 fine art graduate who is a permanent staff. At times life is beyond the course you studied or grade you had. I am not in support of mediocrity, because I have always topped my class in any academic or professional training. However, there is something about the grace of God which only God can explain the rationale for distribution.
tale am easy with the story abeg.. Even Indian film no dey lie like this.. Lienus oLIEde
Re: Three Rare University Courses In Nigeria That Can Give One A Multimillionaire by mkoabiola: 12:44am On Jun 06, 2020
Connection does it
Re: Three Rare University Courses In Nigeria That Can Give One A Multimillionaire by yuswrld20(m): 1:54am On Jun 06, 2020
my signature
Re: Three Rare University Courses In Nigeria That Can Give One A Multimillionaire by Nobody: 4:38am On Jun 06, 2020
olabiyisi:

Three Rare University Courses In Nigeria That Can Give One A Multimillionaire Career

Three courses that are very scarce in Nigerian university but they have the potential of giving one a multimillionaire career.

These courses are;

(1) Aeronautics Engineering/Pilot :

Many scholars lacks the information that this course are offered in some Nigerian universities like covenant university, FUTA, university of ilorin,kwara, international aviation school etc . Having a degree in this course means alot to one's career as they are one of the high paying professions

(2) Petro-chemical Engineering:

A degree in this course gives one a chance to work in an Oil company but not many university offer this course in Nigeria. If one can give all it takes to study this course, a millionaire career is very visible. Some universities like Niger delta university, rivers state uni have this course.

(3) Metereology:

Many people have the dreams of studying and forecasting weather. Although it is a rare course yet it can be studied in Nigeria. Federal university of Technology Akure (FUTA) is a nice place to study this career boosting course.

What do you think of these courses?

Follow us for lattest school and education news [url]9jaschoolnews.com.ng[/url]

Kindly like our facebook page for more update https://www.facebook.com/9jaschoolnew/

Lolzzz cry cry cry
Re: Three Rare University Courses In Nigeria That Can Give One A Multimillionaire by Hectoruc: 5:07am On Jun 06, 2020
Gain at least 100/200 followers per day for free on Instagram

Click on the link to join Our WhatsApp Group.����

https:///DTxmF60xRtX7Vwues4aIs5

1 Like

Re: Three Rare University Courses In Nigeria That Can Give One A Multimillionaire by phemmyfour: 6:49am On Jun 06, 2020
Dumped meterologist for elect elect....no regret
Re: Three Rare University Courses In Nigeria That Can Give One A Multimillionaire by ArticleBeast: 6:51am On Jun 06, 2020
humilitypays:
How many local airlines do you have in Nigeria that can absorb 1000 pilots should they rush and study rhis course

Petrochemical engineering is a waste of time and resources, please if you are reading this don't study that course, it's useless!

Best courses to study for a better future in Nigeria and beyond:

1.) Radiography

2.) Nursing science

3.) Civil engineering

Infact Nursing is the secret. Study it, get your midwifery and specialization, then get the hell out of Nigeria.
Re: Three Rare University Courses In Nigeria That Can Give One A Multimillionaire by ArticleBeast: 6:52am On Jun 06, 2020
Ntomchi97:

Taxation is now a course on it own
Yeah Uniben offers Taxation
Re: Three Rare University Courses In Nigeria That Can Give One A Multimillionaire by Ntomchi97(m): 8:47am On Jun 06, 2020
ArticleBeast:
Yeah Uniben offers Taxation
yes federal poly nekede university of kaduna abia state poly that the only school i know apart from uniben that offer the course
Re: Three Rare University Courses In Nigeria That Can Give One A Multimillionaire by sexylassie2(f): 8:53am On Jun 06, 2020
babyfaceafrica:
why boy, some people are actually that lucky.... Have you not seen a graduate trainee earning 250k...mama Grace dey

Some people....majority won't get.
Re: Three Rare University Courses In Nigeria That Can Give One A Multimillionaire by Hypnotise: 8:55am On Jun 06, 2020
Are you sure you will find work after the studies?
Re: Three Rare University Courses In Nigeria That Can Give One A Multimillionaire by psalmprodigy(m): 9:46am On Jun 06, 2020
Truly they are all rarely studied in Nigeria
Nigeria is not ready for education yet
Re: Three Rare University Courses In Nigeria That Can Give One A Multimillionaire by Jomandi13(m): 11:15am On Jun 06, 2020
Ekemeze:
Lolz. And when Nigerian government wants to build something or work on something pertaining to those course u listed, they employ chinese, and other foreigners.

If a state government and even the FG could give a 5-floor building to chinese contractors, what is the hope of a Builder and a Civil Engineer in Nigeria.?
You got my attention with this post.The reasons are not far fetched.
Re: Three Rare University Courses In Nigeria That Can Give One A Multimillionaire by AhoadaRivers: 11:36am On Jun 06, 2020
You are right on only the Pilot/Aeronautical studies. But are they multi-millionaires? I doubt.

The others you mentioned will most times find copies of their certificates in the hands of Abokii suya man or the fried akara woman seller on Nigerian streets. grin
Re: Three Rare University Courses In Nigeria That Can Give One A Multimillionaire by Harrytrentz(m): 11:40am On Jun 06, 2020
Partner with a Nigerian Forum Website and get the privilege of being paid each time you share a post on your facebook or watch videos, view a post on the website, create a post and login to the website. You can start today with a one time registration fee of N1500 and stand d chance to earn over 20k everyday Ask me how”.

HERE'S HOW IT'S DONE.

1. Daily login = 150 Lars points

2. Referrals = 1000 Lars points (per referral)

NOTE: You don't need to refer before you get paid.

3. Commenting on posts = 5 Lars points.

4. Reading of news or articles = 5 Lars points ( unlimited news)

5. Sharing of LPV sponsored post on Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp or Twitter depending on the one you do = 100 Lars points.

LARS POINTS ARE THEN CHANGED INTO CASH AND IS SENT TO BANK YOU PROVIDED WHEN YOU REGISTER. (One time payment of #1500)

Follow this WhatsApp link https:///LDaoJxWc2woHnhBgJkU8as
Re: Three Rare University Courses In Nigeria That Can Give One A Multimillionaire by EternalWisdom: 1:24pm On Jun 06, 2020
Learn how to start an e-commerce business for FREE

Sign up on Startev to and learn “How to start an e -commerce business “via zoom, with Israel Paul, the CEO of Become Rich Africa.

This training is critical if you are looking to start an e-commerce business or if you already have one and looking to scale.

What to expect
• The basics of e-commerce business.
• How to carve a niche for your e-commerce business.
• Customer acquisition tips and other e-commerce essentials.

Date: Thursday 11th, June 2020
Time: 2pm (GMT+1) West Central Africa

Click here for joining details: https://app.startev.africa/feed/2606

Everyone that shows up live and stays till the end of the training will be issued a certificate of participation.
I’m sure you don’t wanna miss out

Sign up today on Startev to gain access to more online trainings and certifications at www.startev.africa

Re: Three Rare University Courses In Nigeria That Can Give One A Multimillionaire by 2cul2care: 3:10pm On Jun 06, 2020
These are all good courses to study, and as jobs the pay is always massive, but if you enroll in a university in Nigeria, to study these courses with the intention of becoming a millionaire, sorry but OYO is your case.

When the Nigerian factor hits you may you not end as a gate man or worse, My advice to all young stars out there learn an It skill, develop and nurture it, and make sure you become the best at it and you'll definitely make good money.
Re: Three Rare University Courses In Nigeria That Can Give One A Multimillionaire by Hassanmaye(m): 7:34pm On Mar 13, 2021
humilitypays:
How many local airlines do you have in Nigeria that can absorb 1000 pilots should they rush and study rhis course

Petrochemical engineering is a waste of time and resources, please if you are reading this don't study that course, it's useless!

Best courses to study for a better future in Nigeria and beyond:

1.) Radiography

2.) Nursing science

3.) Civil engineering

Please don't scare me do you mean petroleum engineering is not marketable God in heaven!!!
Re: Three Rare University Courses In Nigeria That Can Give One A Multimillionaire by Hassanmaye(m): 7:39pm On Mar 13, 2021
They will achieve multimillions from giftcard and cryptocurrency trading... the occupation of most nigerian graduates
Please what is the easiest app for me to learn crypto?

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What A Graduate With 2 Masters Degrees Was Spotted Doing / Car Without Its Usual Roof... Nothing We No Go See For Lagos! / Difference Between B.sc Economics And B.sc (edu)economic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.