Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

I Found Hope, NAIRALAND and FIVERR Gives Me Hope AGAIN! $353 A Month - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Found Hope, NAIRALAND and FIVERR Gives Me Hope AGAIN! $353 A Month (2364 Views)

See What I Found In My Kolo In Just A Month (pictures ) / Global Activewear Market To Reach $353.5 Bn In 2020 / Adsense, Media.net And Fiverr Account For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Found Hope, NAIRALAND and FIVERR Gives Me Hope AGAIN! $353 A Month by Abokideals: 5:17am On Jun 06, 2020
OYENIYIJK:
How well is 9ja accounts performing there?
Well for now, i am still doing well small for a new Nigerian acct

1 Like

Re: I Found Hope, NAIRALAND and FIVERR Gives Me Hope AGAIN! $353 A Month by Abokideals: 5:20am On Jun 06, 2020
generationz:
@abokideals

did you have any previous knowledge in video editing because you said you graduated from uni with a degree in cinematography?
Are you using a Nigerian account?
Can I use a laptop with 3gb ram?
A bit, yhem i learn more on YouTube, yes i am using a Nigerian Acct.
It should be able to do basic editing, although rendering will be slow when exporting.
Re: I Found Hope, NAIRALAND and FIVERR Gives Me Hope AGAIN! $353 A Month by 10kgod(m): 6:16am On Jun 06, 2020
Abokideals:
Good day nairalanders,
I am not here to sell any eBook nor advertise any services, I am just here to give fellow nairalanders are that struggling to make ends meet hope, and that everything is possible if we believe, give it a try and pray hard enough.
I have seen better life before, been great and a bit OK, but not rich like that (you can check my my profile) things got hard few years back and seriously I was down to zero, i mean zero! was going through jobs and deals just to make an ends meet ( I am still doing it though, but got hope of better days ahead now) grin
So during this lock down, I was so broke i couldn't even afford some basic needs even if they were been sell for free. so it got me thinking.. "na so i go continue my life?" Then i remembered i have a fiverr account i opened 2015 but could only made $12 sale, so i decided to reactivate the account and see what comes my way, but the challenge is this is 2020 and 2015 digital knowledge has become absolute, it was down on me that i need to upgrade myself. so what did i do? simple.. i came on nairaland.com, and search as much as i can and this particular thread came to my aid https://www.nairaland.com/2947212/exclusive-how-make-level-2 from then on i head on to youtube and ask as many question as i can, watched as many youtube videos as much as i can, then settled with video editing, got some free software and head back on fiverr, create a new profile on the 4th of May this year, create 3 gigs around video editing... and patiently wait....
my first order came on the 11th of May and since then i have got 10 orders.. its.s not the best but it actually gives me hope of better days ahead!
i have opened upwork account and it has been approved,but that site is more challenging than fiverr to be frank grin grin ... so i am trying to upgrade my skills so as to be able to compete in this over saturated gig.
Please my ogas on this path your advise is needed to put me through this journey, i am open to learn more.
and to those waiting to start, please the right time is now.. don't waste both your time and data on comedies alone .. there is a whole school on the internet you can learn from.. and please don,t lose hope yet, i am not yet made.. but I GOT HOPE FOR BETTER TOMORROW!, there are many things to learn and gain from this site, please make use of it... nairaland is a whole knowledge achieve on its own, make use of it.
my wedding is coming soon and I need to make this money, i don't want to surfer person daughter cheesy grin

please ask any question and i will be happy to answer.. no charges at all, nairaland gave it to me free and i am willing to give it out free too.
The video editing software i am using is VSDC (the free version)

my system is very old and lags when when i am doing simple HD rendering.it has 2gb ram and a pentium cry cry

NOTE
Please i am in need of a laptop, minimum of 16gb ram 2gb graphics card and core i5/i7 . my budget is 100k ( i know its kinda low, but that's all what my power can take for now)

and if God bless you enough to sell your used one to me lower than that, i will be glad to you for helping me on this journey to recovery. any support will be appreciated famz.

below are my profile and earning screenshots.... and i do proudly fly the Nigerian flag..

YOU CAN EVEN EARN MORE THAN ME IF YOU PUT IN THE EFFORTS AND PRAYER

Here is my fiverr profile, please your criticism and advice will be appreciated.
https://www.fiverr.com/tobivfx

Op, leave your whatsapp number at least to contact for guidance. I would like to revive my USA account..... it's been a year.
Re: I Found Hope, NAIRALAND and FIVERR Gives Me Hope AGAIN! $353 A Month by FuckHomophobes: 10:30am On Jun 06, 2020
Re: I Found Hope, NAIRALAND and FIVERR Gives Me Hope AGAIN! $353 A Month by Sunnybabe(m): 10:25pm On Jun 06, 2020
Abokideals:
Good day nairalanders,
I am not here to sell any eBook nor advertise any services, I am just here to give fellow nairalanders are that struggling to make ends meet hope, and that everything is possible if we believe, give it a try and pray hard enough.
I have seen better life before, been great and a bit OK, but not rich like that (you can check my my profile) things got hard few years back and seriously I was down to zero, i mean zero! was going through jobs and deals just to make an ends meet ( I am still doing it though, but got hope of better days ahead now) grin
So during this lock down, I was so broke i couldn't even afford some basic needs even if they were been sell for free. so it got me thinking.. "na so i go continue my life?" Then i remembered i have a fiverr account i opened 2015 but could only made $12 sale, so i decided to reactivate the account and see what comes my way, but the challenge is this is 2020 and 2015 digital knowledge has become absolute, it was down on me that i need to upgrade myself. so what did i do? simple.. i came on nairaland.com, and search as much as i can and this particular thread came to my aid https://www.nairaland.com/2947212/exclusive-how-make-level-2 from then on i head on to youtube and ask as many question as i can, watched as many youtube videos as much as i can, then settled with video editing, got some free software and head back on fiverr, create a new profile on the 4th of May this year, create 3 gigs around video editing... and patiently wait....
my first order came on the 11th of May and since then i have got 10 orders.. its.s not the best but it actually gives me hope of better days ahead!
i have opened upwork account and it has been approved,but that site is more challenging than fiverr to be frank grin grin ... so i am trying to upgrade my skills so as to be able to compete in this over saturated gig.
Please my ogas on this path your advise is needed to put me through this journey, i am open to learn more.
and to those waiting to start, please the right time is now.. don't waste both your time and data on comedies alone .. there is a whole school on the internet you can learn from.. and please don,t lose hope yet, i am not yet made.. but I GOT HOPE FOR BETTER TOMORROW!, there are many things to learn and gain from this site, please make use of it... nairaland is a whole knowledge achieve on its own, make use of it.
my wedding is coming soon and I need to make this money, i don't want to surfer person daughter cheesy grin

please ask any question and i will be happy to answer.. no charges at all, nairaland gave it to me free and i am willing to give it out free too.

my system is very old and lags when when i am doing simple HD rendering.it has 2gb ram and a pentium cry cry

NOTE
Please i am in need of a laptop, minimum of 16gb ram 2gb graphics card and core i5/i7 . my budget is 100k ( i know its kinda low, but that's all what my power can take for now)

and if God bless you enough to sell your used one to me lower than that, i will be glad to you for helping me on this journey to recovery. any support will be appreciated famz.

below are my profile and earning screenshots.... and i do proudly fly the Nigerian flag..

Here is my fiverr profile, please your criticism and advice will be appreciated.
more wins bro

abt the laptop u need, check this out

Grade1 USA used AMD A10
Brand name : HP
Model : Pavilion M6
HDD : 500gb
Ram : 8gb
Keyboard light
Finger print
Radeon graphics
Screen size : 15.6inch
Memory card slots : MMC. MS. MS pro. SD 4 USB Port VGA
DVD RW CD ROM hdmi
Webcam yes
Wireless network WiFi : yes
Battery backup : 4hrs
Microsoft package : windows 10 installed
Body look : as clean as new
Condition : working perfectly, great battery

Price is 110k

Comes with original charger
Warranty
Free delivery and payment on delivery within Lagos

whatsapp:0 8 1 0 5 1 6 1 4 6 6
Re: I Found Hope, NAIRALAND and FIVERR Gives Me Hope AGAIN! $353 A Month by skyscrapper: 5:26am On Jun 07, 2020
Very motivational
Love the skill set you chose
Abokideals:
Good day nairalanders,

NOTE

Re: I Found Hope, NAIRALAND and FIVERR Gives Me Hope AGAIN! $353 A Month by Openbusiness: 7:31am On Jun 07, 2020
Abokideals:

i have laptop for sale, check my topics for my contact
Re: I Found Hope, NAIRALAND and FIVERR Gives Me Hope AGAIN! $353 A Month by U1(m): 8:18am On Jun 07, 2020
Abokideals:

Download VSDC software, search for enough tutorial on YouTube, make few samples, head on to fiverr create a gig around the video editing gig and pray/ wait for sales

That's kind of you!
Re: I Found Hope, NAIRALAND and FIVERR Gives Me Hope AGAIN! $353 A Month by Abokideals: 6:02am On Jun 08, 2020
U1:

That's kind of you!
you are welcome

(1) (2) (Reply)

Earn Daily With BOT-Z Cryptocurrency Trading Software / Address Of Cement Factories In Nigeria / Atb For Blco Urgently Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.