Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,545 members, 7,823,390 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

End To Homosexual Olosho Cults And Human Sacrifices In Africa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / End To Homosexual Olosho Cults And Human Sacrifices In Africa (2425 Views)

AY Thanks Wife Mabel For Sacrifices She Made To Welcome Their Second Child / Confraternity War!! The True Story Of Nigerian Cults And Confraternities (video) / Don Jazzy Calls For An End To SWAT, Gives Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

End To Homosexual Olosho Cults And Human Sacrifices In Africa by Armypolicecults: 3:23pm On Jun 05, 2020
My reply to this End To Rape

End the evil psychology which produces evil secret societies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHZjAiL88ic

You have 3 years to restructure before the wrath of Oya comes in the age of Sango.

Re: End To Homosexual Olosho Cults And Human Sacrifices In Africa by chatinent: 3:24pm On Jun 05, 2020
Okay o.
Re: End To Homosexual Olosho Cults And Human Sacrifices In Africa by Armypolicecults: 3:26pm On Jun 05, 2020
See for yourself the Fallen Church 

Google Images of 100s of pastors worldwide arrested for child defilement of 100, 000s of babies and children. Think how many pedophile pastors never get caught because they are too powerful to bring to justice. They are of all races and nationalities because the demons of pedophilia don't discriminate. The Coronavirus is pedophilia Baal worship a detractor public scare scripted by the Simpson cartoon as well as other forms of medium. 

https://www.google.com/search?q=pastor+child+rape&client=ms-android-americamovil-us-revc&source=android-browser&prmd=nvi&sxsrf=ALeKk03_tZwm-fchF7SAw0wCXR1WJCQ0vw:1585352934418&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiQpv_z67voAhVDmXIEHXqIB1AQ_AUoA3oECAoQAw&biw=360&bih=520&dpr=2

Wake up out your slumber

Re: End To Homosexual Olosho Cults And Human Sacrifices In Africa by chatinent: 3:27pm On Jun 05, 2020
Nonsense and ingredients.
Re: End To Homosexual Olosho Cults And Human Sacrifices In Africa by Armypolicecults: 3:28pm On Jun 05, 2020
chatinent:
Nonsense and ingredients.

It's the truth
Re: End To Homosexual Olosho Cults And Human Sacrifices In Africa by Armypolicecults: 3:42pm On Jun 05, 2020
The Coronavirus is pedophilia Baal worship a detractor public scare scripted by the Simpson cartoon as well as other forms of medium
Re: End To Homosexual Olosho Cults And Human Sacrifices In Africa by Armypolicecults: 3:42pm On Jun 05, 2020
Earth fire water

And Air
Re: End To Homosexual Olosho Cults And Human Sacrifices In Africa by Armypolicecults: 3:55pm On Jun 05, 2020
Are you thinking you are going to take this nasty stuff into the new age?

We must change
Re: End To Homosexual Olosho Cults And Human Sacrifices In Africa by Armypolicecults: 4:02pm On Jun 05, 2020
8 million children sacrificed per year world wide by Baal worshipping satanic cults.
Re: End To Homosexual Olosho Cults And Human Sacrifices In Africa by Armypolicecults: 4:07pm On Jun 05, 2020
As shared by Talking Esther on Facebook

2 years ago I and my sister was kidnapped � Some of my friends might know her... We went to get diesel and a lot happened that night. That was probably one of the longest night I'll ever experience in my whole life.. It was full of torture, horror, pain, and tears�

I remember I was raped!!! Yes rape! Don't give me that look � I couldn't do a thing, just nothing but cry, plead and wail �.. They did same to my sister and I couldn't do a thing... I just sat there with a gun on my head.. I failed in my duty as a big sister ����

I pleaded with them to let us go but no I passed out at some point � We were assaulted (the picture below) My sister died� She didn't survive the whole torture. I escaped by a hair's breadth 
My dad was devasted ( looking at his once vibrant daughter bleed from, the nose and ears with wounds all over her head, her neck almost broken, a tooth gone and worst still she lay in coma for eight days) My family cried blood and tears � � �

But at the end God pulled me through. I reclined into my shell. I was a funny person but I became more that was to hide my pain and scars from the world �.

I found out I couldn't be like this forever. I couldn't stay in the dark forever. I came out and continued making friends but still when I walk in there dark and see guys behind me I still run. You can't blame me you know

So here I am today alive, making memes and cracking jokes on Facebook but broken ��
Most times I wake up all sweaty and afraid Nightmares don't cease I cry myself to bed� Only my pillow knows my pain..

The most pain is that I can't even keep a relationship �.. One minute am good and happy and the next I don't even know who I am again..

Why am I sharing this?
It took me a lot of courage to really come out... 
The pain never goes! Put your sisters in her shoes before you think or raping or assaulting anyone � They're never the same after that. The pain lasts a lifetime

#STOPRAPE
#JUSTICEFORUWA
#THISISMYSTORY

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=149165050010103&id=100047498255936

We have the same problem in America with homosexual satanic human sacrifice cults that enslave the masses for the ruling families.

Green is the color they were for their demonic symbolism that unites them in public places.

Wake up out your slumber

Re: End To Homosexual Olosho Cults And Human Sacrifices In Africa by Armypolicecults: 4:09pm On Jun 05, 2020
Baal's worshipers appeased him by offering sacrifices, usually animals such as sheep or bulls (1 Kings 18:23). Some scholars believe that the Canaanites also sacrificed pigs and that God prohibited his people from eating pork in part to prevent this horrible cult from being established among them. (See Isa. 65:1-5 for an example of Israel's participating in the pagan practices of the Canaanites.) At times of crisis, Baal's followers sacrificed their children, apparently the firstborn of the community, to gain personal prosperity. The Bible called this practice "detestable" (Deut. 12:31, 18:9-10). God specifically appointed the tribe of Levi as his special servants, in place of the firstborn of the Israelites, so they had no excuse for offering their children (Num. 3:11-13). The Bible's repeated condemnation of child sacrifice shows God's hated of it, especially among his people.

Asherah was worshiped in various ways, including through ritual sex. Although she was believed to be Baal's mother, she was also his mistress. Pagans practiced "sympathetic magic", that is, they believed they could influence the gods' actions by performing the behavior they wished the gods to demonstrate. Believing the sexual union of Baal and Asherah produced fertility, their worshipers engaged in immoral sex to cause the gods to join together, ensuring good harvests. This practice became the basis for religious prostitution (1 Kings 14:23-24). The priest or a male member of the community represented Baal. The priestess or a female members of the community represented Asherah. In this way, God's incredible gift of sexuality was perverted to the most obscene public prostitution. No wonder God's anger burned against his people and their leaders.

See for yourself the Fallen Church 

Google Images of 100s of pastors worldwide arrested for child defilement of 100, 000s of babies and children. Think how many pedophile pastors never get caught because they are too powerful to bring to justice. They are of all races and nationalities because the demons of pedophilia don't discriminate. The Coronavirus is pedophilia Baal worship a detractor public scare scripted by the Simpson cartoon as well as other forms of medium. 

Baal worship is still going on under Christianity and Freemasonry
Re: End To Homosexual Olosho Cults And Human Sacrifices In Africa by Armypolicecults: 4:16pm On Jun 05, 2020

Nigeria's campus cults: Buccaneers, and other feared groups

By Helen OyiboBBC Pidgin, Lagos

02 June 2020 Africa

Share this with Email Share this with Facebook Share this with Twitter Share this with Whatsapp

Roland* was a first-year student when he joined the Buccaneers, a secret, illegal student society in Nigeria. A brutal initiation ritual was held late at night in the forest.

Older members, singing, dancing and drinking, formed a ring around him and other blindfolded initiates, beating them severely until the early hours of the morning.

The ritual was supposedly to purge the initiates of weaknesses and instil bravery in them.

"The moment you go in there and come out, you are a different person," Roland told the BBC.

These societies, also referred to as confraternities and campus cults, have names like Vikings, , Eiye (a word in the local Yoruba language for bird), and the Buccaneers.

They have a chain of command similar to militia groups, use code words and have insignia bearing the favourite weapon of the cult, along with its colour.

Members are promised protection from rival gangs, but it is mostly about power and popularity.

These secret societies are banned in Nigeria and hundreds of members have been arrested and prosecuted over the years. Nevertheless, they continue to operate, especially on university campuses, where they still attract new members.

'Fake news' about gangster attacks

These cults have been accused of being behind serious violence, including killings, at universities across the country and sometimes harassing lecturers for good grades.

In some cases, students are lured with promises of networking opportunities.

Most societies now operate off campus as well, often with members who never went to university. They have increasingly resorted to crime.

Brutal Nigerian campus killings. [ 14 shot dead at University of Nigeria in 2002 ],[ 13 butchered at Kogi State University in 2019 ],[ 5 hacked to death at Rivers State University in 2006 ],[ 2 beheaded and used as goalposts at Abia State University in 2016 ],[ 2 killed while sleeping at University of Jos in 2002 ],[ 1 killed at Institute of Technology, Enugu, in 1997 ], Source: Source: BBC, Image:

In places like the commercial capital Lagos and oil hub Port Harcourt, cults have been known to recruit teenagers into street gangs that serve as a training ground for membership if they get to university.

In April, residents of Lagos and neighbouring Ogun state resorted to forming vigilante groups as reports spread that hundreds of gangsters belonging to One Million Boys and Awawa Boys were attacking some neighbourhoods.

There was a lockdown in the state to halt the spread of the coronavirus and some residents said the gangs had become more daring and were robbing homes.

Soon there were more reports, especially on social media, of gangs attacking people in other communities in what looked like massive coordinated attacks.

Image copyrightOTHER

Image captionPolice say messages like this were used to frighten the public

The police denied there were widespread robberies in the state, describing the reports as "fake news" spread by the gangsters to cause panic as a prelude to launching attacks.

Police, nevertheless, confirmed they had arrested more than 200 suspected cultists for being involved in a gang war that broke out after the death of a cult leader in a fight.

The mystery of Nigeria's fake gangster attacksWhy Roland became a Buccaneer

Roland decided to join a cult to get protection at his university in eastern Nigeria.

A friend of his was robbed by a confraternity member resulting in a feud. Roland got dragged into the feud, and was assaulted on two occasions.

Image captionThe Buccaneers have a reputation for living the good life

He reported the attacks to university authorities, but campus security guards could do little.

These unarmed private guards were - and remain - no match for the cultists, who carry guns and other deadly weapons.

Roland's search for the "least violent fraternity" led him to the Buccaneers after he declined an invitation to join the notorious .

But once inside he lived in fear of rival groups.

Nobel laureate's role in formation of societies

The confraternity system in Nigeria was not always so violent.

It was started way back in 1952, during the last years of British colonial rule, by a set of young idealistic men.

They included Nobel literature laureate Wole Soyinka at Nigeria's prestigious University of Ibadan in Oyo State in south-western Nigeria.

""At no time did I imagine that anything could degenerate"", Source: Wole Soyinka, Source description: Pyrates founding member, Image: Wole Soyinka

The students named their confraternity the National Association of Seadogs, or Pyrates, to rebel against notions of elitism by middle-class Nigerians.

The original founders, known as the Magnificent Seven, were committed to the pirate theme. They used to even pretend to be pirates, wearing bandanas and carrying cutlasses.

"We were having fun with a social orientation," Soyinka told the BBC.

He described the present confraternities as "vile, evil groups".

"I never imagined that any university-based group could actually adopt a mafia style, which involved manhood tests like raping, robbery, arms, murder, kidnapping.

"At no time did I imagine that anything could degenerate. And why did it degenerate? Instead of these kids being treated as the criminals they were, they were being protected by their parents and their relations," he said.

Image copyrightGETTY IMAGES

Image captionA young Wole Soyinka as a lecturer at the University of Ibadan in the 1960s

The Pyrates, of which Soyinka is still a member, now exist as a group dedicated to "humanitarian and charitable endeavours".

It no longer recruits students, and its leadership took it off campuses in 1984 in order to distance the Pyrates from violence.

How the societies became violent

A split in the Pyrates in the late 1960s had led to breakaway students starting the Buccaneers, and other societies.

Petty rivalries developed between them as they jostled for prestige, power, women and access to corrupt politicians who began hiring cult members to unleash violence against opponents.

Some groups are more violent than others and not all members are involved in crime. Nevertheless, they all strike fear in the hearts of Nigerians.

You may also like:

How Nigeria's elite avoid 'bad education'The students prevented from graduatingHow talk of witches stirs emotions in Nigeria

The are among the most notorious. They emerged in the 1970s and were originally known as the . Its founders said the group's aim was to "liberate" the black race.

But at universities, the group no longer seems to be driven by any political ideology.

Instead, members are accused of numerous killings and sexual attacks.

Military accused of funding cults

In 1999 they killed five members of the student union at Obafemi Awolowo University in the ancient city of Ile-Ife in Osun State.

members have also been victims of brutal violence.

At the University of Port Harcourt in the mid-1990s, a cult leader was decapitated and his bloodied head was hung on a pole at the university's entrance as a sign of triumph.

Cult violence on campuses has decreased in recent years. It was at its worse in the 1980s and 1990s when Nigeria witnessed numerous coups.

The military was repeatedly accused of funding and arming confraternities to attack and suppress the student protest movement demanding democracy.

"They stabbed me in the head, left the knife there and stripped me naked"", Source: Omoyele Sowore, Source description: Ex-student union leader, Image: Omoyele Sowore

Journalist Omoyele Sowore knows the groups well from that era, when he was a student at the University in Lagos.

Cults were causing havoc on campus and as president of the student union he decided to take them on.

It would prove costly.

"I almost lost my life," Sowore told the BBC.

In March 1994, he was held at gunpoint and injected with an unknown substance.

"Several of them pounced on me. They stabbed me in the head and left the knife there and stripped me naked," Sowore said.

He was later rescued by other students and taken to hospital.

Listen to Omoyele Sowore's full interviewCults, drugs and people trafficking

The activities of some of these groups are not restricted to Nigeria. The Eiye cult is accused of criminal activities as far away as Europe.

Its members were among a group of 23 arrested by police the Spanish region of Catalonia in 2015 for being part of an international syndicate accused of trafficking people and narcotics (cocaine and marijuana) and forging passports.

The group was also accused of facilitating the transport of stolen crude oil into Europe.

The world of Nigeria's sex-trafficking 'Air Lords'

Image copyrightGETTY IMAGES

Image captionGangsters known locally as area boys operate in most bus-stops and flyovers in Lagos

Rarely do members leave a cult while still in university - those who dare to do so are assaulted or, in some cases, killed.

Some students have quit their studies to escape the grip of the cults.

Others remain lifelong members of their cult. It provides them with networking opportunities to get good jobs and to access power.

They also fund the cults, whose members in turn act as pimps. They hook them up with female students, sometimes for sex orgies involving politicians and businessmen.

Roland believes the cults offer a false sense of security, prestige and power. Members are always on the edge, not knowing when a rival group will attack.

"Half the time you would be afraid. No matter what they [members] say, they are always afraid," he said.

* Roland's name has been changed for his own protection

Look I can find these stories all over Africa posted by the righteous. I do believe the righteous of God exist as a scattered people in this wicked world. Where ever you are I love you and support you. Fight on.

Re: End To Homosexual Olosho Cults And Human Sacrifices In Africa by Armypolicecults: 4:19pm On Jun 05, 2020
Hermes' Prophecy

There will come a time when it will have been in vain that Egyptians have honored the Godhead with heartfelt piety and service; and all our holy worship will be fruitless and ineffectual. The Gods will return from earth to heaven; Egypt will be forsaken, and the land which was once the home of religion will be left desolate, bereft of the presence of its deities.
They will no longer love this world around us, this incomparable work of God, this glorious structure which he has built, this sum of good made up of many diverse forms, this instrument whereby the will of God operates in that which he has made, ungrudgingly favoring man's welfare.
Darkness will be preferred to light, and death will be thought more profitable than life; no one will raise his eyes to heaven; the pious will be deemed insane, the impious wise; the madman will be thought a brave man, and the wicked will be esteemed as good.
As for the soul, and the belief that it is immortal by nature, or may hope to attain to immortality, as I have taught you; all this they will mock, and even persuade themselves that it is false. No word of reverence or piety, no utterance worthy of heaven, will be heard or believed.
And so the Gods will depart from mankind - a grievous thing and only evil angels will remain, who will mingle with men, and drive the poor wretches into all manner of reckless crime, into wars, and robberies, and frauds, and all things hostile to the nature of the soul.
Then will the earth tremble, and the sea bear no ships; heaven will not support the stars in their orbits, all voices of the Gods will be forced into silence; the fruits of the Earth will rot; the soil will turn barren, and the very air will sicken with sullen stagnation; all things will be disordered and awry, all good will disappear.
But when all this has befallen, then God the Creator of all things will look on that which has come to pass, and will stop the disorder by the counterforce of his will, which is the good. He will call back to the right path those who have gone astray; he will cleanse the world of evil, washing it away with floods, burning it out with the fiercest fire, and expelling it with war and pestilence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdsdCAyajzE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z10FPUfvDU0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPXmekq3bTM

No way the wicked will survive the wrath of God when it comes. Some of you risk losing your thrones if you refuse to change to the age of Sango.
Re: End To Homosexual Olosho Cults And Human Sacrifices In Africa by Armypolicecults: 4:22pm On Jun 05, 2020
Daniel 7:9 ►

Parallel Verses

King James Version
I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire.

Allah is the highest King and every king must bow to the most high God or lose his throne as did Saul. Some faced total destruction as was the arrogant Nimrod.
Re: End To Homosexual Olosho Cults And Human Sacrifices In Africa by Armypolicecults: 4:41pm On Jun 05, 2020
Re: End To Homosexual Olosho Cults And Human Sacrifices In Africa by Armypolicecults: 5:19pm On Jun 05, 2020
Name them devils
Re: End To Homosexual Olosho Cults And Human Sacrifices In Africa by Armypolicecults: 5:20pm On Jun 05, 2020
Re: End To Homosexual Olosho Cults And Human Sacrifices In Africa by Armypolicecults: 10:55pm On Jun 05, 2020
Name them devils or suffer the wrath of change
Re: End To Homosexual Olosho Cults And Human Sacrifices In Africa by Armypolicecults: 10:57pm On Jun 05, 2020
I am not out to destroy paganism only stop draconian paganism and human sacrifice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8D2gbVQyEPE
Re: End To Homosexual Olosho Cults And Human Sacrifices In Africa by Armypolicecults: 11:19pm On Jun 05, 2020
Change is here
Re: End To Homosexual Olosho Cults And Human Sacrifices In Africa by Armypolicecults: 10:12am On Jun 06, 2020
16-year-old suspected female cultist caught sleeping with 52 menPublished on August 17, 2015 By Danielle Ogbeche 
Sex positionA 16-year-old secondary school dropout, Ifechukwu Atunanya, has been arrested by policemen from the Anambra State Police Command while allegedly having sex with over 52 young men inside a bush in what looked like an initiation ceremony.

According to reports, the suspects were all rounded up in the bush in Awka and are reportedly members of the Supreme Vikings Confraternity, during the initiation of new members.

Ifechukwu, on her arrest, claimed she was forced to sleep with every male member of the cult during her initiation.

According to the state Commissioner of Police, Hosea Karma, the police acted on an intelligence tip-off that the cult members and their new entrants were in a bush performing some rituals, explaining that some items including guns, machetes and several wraps of Indian hemp, were recovered from them.

On apprehension, the Police said the suspects confirmed that as part of their ritual, every male member of the cult will sleep with every prospective female member.

“This they did in order to secure their oath of secrecy and it was during the raid we arrested ifechukwu,” Hosea stated.

At the police station, Ifechukwu claimed that she had to travel to Anambra from Abuja just to witness the initiation of new members.

In her statement, she said:

“I joined them three months ago and during my initiation; I was forced to have sex with every registered male member of the cult present that night. I was given sedatives so as not to feel what they were doing. It was not easy, but I bore the pain,” she said.

“The day we were initiated, I was the only girl in their midst. I was determined to be a successful member. I was further convinced to stay because I discovered that they were more honorable men than the other cult groups.

“I am sorry for myself and would love to be given the opportunity to go back to school,” she sobbed.

She went further to say she never knew that it was crime to be a cult member.

“I am so sorry,” Ifechukwu begged.

Another member, Ugochukwu Agbazuo, also said they are all undergraduates of various institutions in Anambra.

“Apart from some of our national leaders, we are all students. I was initiated into the cult while I was still in my first year. I had no choice but to join them because of the harassment in school. I discovered that most of the Engineering students in my school were members of different cult groups.”

Speaking further, Ugochukwu added: “If you identify with a known cult in school, the lecturers will respect you. You don’t have to buy handouts. This was why I joined them.”

“We did not steal or harass innocent people. The guns that were found with us were bought in case there was a clash in school. It is our leaders who are all graduates and working across the country that normally assists us to secure the arms. It is strictly for protection and one of the rules of our group is that you must read and pass your exams on merit,” he added.

On the issue of rape, Ugochukwu admitted that it only happened with female members.

“A female intending member cannot undergo the rigorous process during the initiation. So, our leaders suggested that the best way to get them under oath is for every registered member to have sex with her during initiation.

“She would be given sedatives during the process so that she will not physically feel the pain. Ifechukwu’s case was better because we were only 52 registered males present on the day of her initiation. All of our female members were raped,” he noted.

As the story goes, Ifechukuw’s parents, who hail from Anambra State, are still alive. However, she said that they were not aware of her secret cult activities.

“I am from a poor family and I wanted to be the light that will change the situation in my family. I got to know about the cult activity through a friend. She assured me that all the connections that I needed in life will be made if I joined the group,” Ifechukwu stated.

[quote]Georgia Alpha Kappa Alpha sorority is under investigation after being accused of running a SEX ring and pimping out its pledges to local politicians and businessmen
Alpha Kappa Alpha sorority at Georgia's Fort Valley State University has been suspended after allegations of a sex ring surfaced 
The allegations are based around claims the sorority's newest members were involved in a sex prostitution ring in order to pay for pledging
Customers allegedly included politicians and businessman, according to reports
Alecia Johnson, who was an executive assistant at the university and a AKA sorority advisor, is under investigation for allegedly pimping out the pledges
Johnson's attorney says his client is 'not a love-vendor' and is completely innocent
AKA pledges are often required to pay initiation fees and monthly or yearly dues 
By Emily Crane For Dailymail.com

PUBLISHED: 09:27 EDT, 1 May 2018 | UPDATED: 12:03 EDT, 1 May 2018

A sorority chapter at a Georgia university is embroiled in a sexual misconduct investigation after being accused of running a sex ring and pimping out its pledges. 

The Alpha Kappa Alpha chapter at the Fort Valley State University was suspended last week after the sex scandal allegations surfaced involving sorority members and a female administration employee at the college.

It involves allegations that the newest members were involved in a sex prostitution ring in order to pay for pledging for the historically Black Greek sorority. 

Customers allegedly included local politicians and businessman, according to the Atlanta magazine Rolling Out. 

Alpha Kappa Alpha chapter at Georgia's Fort Valley State University is embroiled in a sex misconduct investigation after being accused of running a sex ring and pimping out its pledges +3
Alpha Kappa Alpha chapter at Georgia's Fort Valley State University is embroiled in a sex misconduct investigation after being accused of running a sex ring and pimping out its pledges

Alecia Johnson, who was an executive assistant at the university and a AKA sorority advisor, is under investigation for allegedly pimping out the pledges.

Johnson resigned from her position when the criminal investigation started. 

Alecia Johnson, who was an executive assistant at the university and a AKA sorority advisor, is under investigation for allegedly pimping out the pledges +3
Alecia Johnson, who was an executive assistant at the university and a AKA sorority advisor, is under investigation for allegedly pimping out the pledges

The Georgia Bureau of Investigation have been looking into the allegations since mid-April but said no arrests have been made and authorities haven't yet confirmed any of the allegations. 

An attorney representing Johnson told WSB-TV on Monday that his client was not a love-vendor. 

'She's not a love-vendor, and she's not a madam. None of that,' lawyer Adrian Patrick said. 'She's not guilty. She did not do anything.'

He called the allegations that Johnson pimped out sorority pledges so they could pay to join 'incredulous'.

'I mean, I know people want to be in a sorority. I got that part. I just don't think you're going to sell your body. Plus, it's inconsistent with the reputation of Alpha Kappa Alpha,' he said. 

The investigation started after the university received to separate complaints in early April, including one made anonymously through the campus hotline and another made by an employee. 

Alpha Kappa Alpha chapter at the Fort Valley State University was suspended last week after the sex scandal allegations surfaced +3
Alpha Kappa Alpha chapter at the Fort Valley State University was suspended last week after the sex scandal allegations surfaced

White sorority girl DEFENDS herself after repeatedly saying...

Five brothers involved in offensive fraternity videos sue...

The sorority said last month they were 'appalled' by the allegations and had launched their own internal investigation. 

'These allegations are in no way representative of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority's 110-year service-based mission or its nearly 300,000 members. We condemn these allegations in the strongest possible terms,' the statement said. 

'We were appalled to learn of allegations of sexual misconduct against a Fort Valley State University employee who also is a graduate member of the sorority.' 

Alpha Kappa Alpha is one of nine black Greek sororities and fraternities that make up the National Pan-Hellenic Council.

AKA pledges are often required to pay initiation fees and monthly or yearly dues. 

The average costs associated with a National Pan-Hellenic Council sorority ranges between $700 to $2,500. 

So now of course in America and Nigeria desperate women prostitute themselves to join cults. Men are engaging in homosexual behavior and women in prostitution to join these cult why? Because the immoral sex is apart of fertility practice which can and does lead to child sacrifice. People go to any extreme to get rich or live well off skipping years of hardwork. This is the state of many societies and why institutions do not work because they are filled with those who filled entitled who are members of satanic cults. It's a curse even for Isreal spoken of in the above quotes. Reread the part on Baal worship.

Wake up out your slumber

Re: End To Homosexual Olosho Cults And Human Sacrifices In Africa by Armypolicecults: 8:32pm On Jun 06, 2020
The last has not been heard on the gruesome murder of 22-year old Uwaila Omozuwa by the same people who raped her in Benine, Edo State.

The family is now receiving death threats to their lives.

The father of the deceased, Joseph Omozuwa confirmed to TVC News that he received threat calls through his friend from an unknown caller.

Undeterred, he is urging the police not only to unmask the killers of his daughter, but also to protect members of his family from harm.

The Edo Police Command has also given assurances of prompt intervention.

# justiceforuwa has continued to trend a week after a brutal attack on Uwaila in a church and her death a few days later.

https://www.tvcnews.tv/family-of-uwaila-umozuwa-receive-death-threats/?amp&__twitter_impression=true

Re: End To Homosexual Olosho Cults And Human Sacrifices In Africa by Armypolicecults: 8:36pm On Jun 10, 2020
A non governmental organization in Nigeria, Women Are Important Too-WAIT has continue to mount pressures for actions against rape, as it holds a peaceful protest and awareness ride in the FCT. The protest and awareness convoy by Volunteers, Partners and Members of WAIT had commenced at the Headquarters of Ministry of Women Affairs and Social Development on the 9th of June 2020.

According to reports gathered by AbujaPress, volunteer Protesters and Members of Women Are Important Too-WAIT Organization, were noticed with placards in a long convoy of exotic vehicles, as they were accompanied by a large crowd of foot-protesters. They had kept chanting their grievances and public messages on the negatives of rape, with regards to the recent rape and murder of a Nigeria Nurse, Uwavera Omozuwa in Edo state.

During the protest and awareness movements, Abujapress noticed the participation of notable Humanitarian personalities whose presence were indeed significant with voluminous influence. Amongst some of the personalities, were Founder/Chairman of Juremi Foundation, Mr. Amen Rochas, Beauty Queen of prestigious reputation, including Queen Christina Bassey Edem, Miss Indigenous Nigeria, Queen Ezenwa Nerita Chika, Queen of Aso International, 
Finest Girl North Central Culture, Queen Joy Oluchi, Queen Blessing Ikpomwosa; 
Miss Ambassador for Peace Africa, Queen Victoria, amongst others.

Speaking to newsmen during the protest and awareness campaign by WAIT, Precious-Mercy Mbukpa, the co-Founder of WAIT, described the awareness match and protest as a medium, through which immediate reactions and actions can be taken the protect the rights and value of women in Nigeria. She however expressed appreciation to her Partner and co-Founder Zofia J. Dabrowska for the collective role they had played to commence the campaign and awareness initiative on rape.

She further expressed gratitude to reputable personalities, Partner-organizations, Members and Volunteers, who participated in the campaign, she noted that the entire Initiative couldn't have been possible without them. She assured them that their voices and today's commitments will go a long way to supporting initiatives to end rape in Nigeria and across the world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXhxD4UaybI

Re: End To Homosexual Olosho Cults And Human Sacrifices In Africa by Armypolicecults: 8:43pm On Jun 10, 2020
Why was Lot’s Wife turned into a pillar of salt?

Jewish teachings suggest Lot’s wife was turned into a pillar of salt because Lot requested salt from his wife to be offered to the traveling two angels. His wife told Lot it was bad custom to offer the salt from their household, so she went house to house in the neighborhood informing the men of the houses of the two travelers while she looked for salt. This idea is not expressed in the Bible, only in Jewish teachings.

According to Bible commentaries like the NIV Zondervan Study Bible, Lot’s wife was turned into a pillar of salt as she looked back, “for disobeying the instruction not to look back. Her action suggests that she identified with the people of Sodom. Her failure to flee God’s punishment becomes a vivid warning to others (Luke 17:320).”

Babylon was based upon worship of Nimrod as God

Canaan where lies Sodom and Gomorrah was based upon Asthar or Isthar. The temples were brothels and women made alot of money servicing men who came there. Inside cults are oloshos women who sell their bodies to make it big in fashion movies music modeling etc

Re: End To Homosexual Olosho Cults And Human Sacrifices In Africa by Armypolicecults: 9:14pm On Jun 10, 2020
Name them devils or suffer the wrath of change

Re: End To Homosexual Olosho Cults And Human Sacrifices In Africa by Armypolicecults: 9:20pm On Jun 10, 2020
Mrs Julie Okah-Donli, Director-General (DG), National Agency for the Prohibition of Trafficking in Persons (NAPTIP), has cautioned Nigerians to desist from justifying rape or get arrested as suspects.

Okah-Donli said this while answering questions from newsmen in Abuja on Wednesday.

She queried parents for not doing enough to take care of their wards and children, explaining that 90 per cent of rape cases were committed by uncles, fathers and relations.

According to her, many careless acts by parents are responsible for rape cases across the country.

She, therefore, said that the agency would approach the Ministry of Justice to push for the establishment of special court to try rapists.

Okah-Donli also called for life imprisonment instead of capital punishment for convicted rapists, adding that there was need to educate Nigerians, especially neighbours on rape issues.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that the agency’s toll-free lines to call during distress, especially as it concerns rape are – 07030000203, 0802255627847 and 08077225566.

The NAPTIP boss said that cases could also be reported on social media platforms such as the Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, among others.

She, however, said that there was no national template of victims’ trauma response to share pain, adding that the duration of psychological trauma varies from individuals.
(NAN)

https://thenationonlineng.net/justify-rape-get-arrested-naptip-tells-nigerians/

Re: End To Homosexual Olosho Cults And Human Sacrifices In Africa by Armypolicecults: 12:05pm On Jun 13, 2020
PRESS RELEASE

RAPE AND OTHER SEXUAL OFFENCES, A GLOBAL MENACE SAYS IGP 

- As Police, NAPTIP, NHRC Unite Against Rape and Gender-Based Violence In Nigeria

The Inspector-General of Police, IGP M.A Adamu NPM, mni, has called for improved partnership, strategy and joint operations by the Police and other relevant stakeholders to stage a common front against rape, child molestation, trafficking in person and other sexual-based violence in the country. The IGP stated this, today, 11th June, 2020 at the Force Headquarters, Abuja during a tripartite meeting held between the Police Chief and the Heads of the National Agency for the Prohibition of Trafficking in Persons (NAPTIP) and the National Human Rights Commission (NHRC) – Dame Julie Okah Donli and Mr. Tony Ojukwu.

The IGP, while noting that rape and other sexual offences have become a menace, not only in the country but globally, assures that the Force is repositioning Gender-Desk offices in all Police Commands to effectively investigate cases of gender-based violence and ensure that perpetrators do not go unpunished. He further assures of an enhanced working relationship with NAPTIP and the NHRC to evolve a proactive and comprehensive National Response to the issues of Sexual Offences in the country.

Also in attendance at the meeting were, the Rule of Law Adviser – Office of the Vice President, Dr. Fatima Waziri, Members of the Police Management Team, the Commissioner of Police in-charge of INTERPOL, the Force Gender Officer and others. 

DCP FRANK MBA
FORCE PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICER
FORCE HEADQUARTERS
ABUJA 

God hate sodomy

Re: End To Homosexual Olosho Cults And Human Sacrifices In Africa by Armypolicecults: 7:20pm On Jun 13, 2020
Do you really believe you can create a new heaven based upon this nasty stuff?
Re: End To Homosexual Olosho Cults And Human Sacrifices In Africa by Armypolicecults: 8:22pm On Jun 13, 2020
Truth is powerful and indisputable

Save your strength
Re: End To Homosexual Olosho Cults And Human Sacrifices In Africa by Armypolicecults: 6:58pm On Jun 14, 2020
As much as I hate the death sentence, no punishment is too severe for a rapist- Pastor Adeboye (video)

Pastor Enoch Adeboye, the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God RCCG, has said that as much as he hates the death penalty, no punishment meted on a rapist is too severe.

In a video broadcasted on Dove TV on Sunday, June 14, the clergyman condemned the act, saying it leaves an eternal scar on women. 

Speaking specifically about UNIBEN student, Uwaila Omozuwa, who was raped and murdered in one of the RCCG parishes in Edo state, the clergyman said he and his prayer warriors will not stop until the perpetrators of the dastard act are fished out and brought to justice. 

In his words;

I just want to put on record my humble opinion about the crime of rape. In my own opinion, there is hardly any crime more grievous than that of rape.

Maybe with the possible exception of murder because when you rape a girl, you put a scar on her. Not only physically, but mentally. A scar that cannot be removed for the rest of her life. 

I am telling you, there is no pain that I know of that can compare to the pain of parents whose daughter has been raped. 

The girl that was raped and killed in Benin happens to be one of my daughters. And I am telling you, I feel the pain seriously.

I want to put this on record that both myself and my prayer warriors will not rest in prayers until the perpetrators of this evil are brought to justice. We will cry to the Almighty God, the one who knows all things to fish out these people. Not only those who raped my daughter and ended up killing her but everyone who had ever committed rape, particularly in Nigeria and all other nations of the world.

I will cry to my God, the all-knowing God to fish them all out so that they will face justice. 

As much as I hate the death sentence, because anyone who is dead cannot be reached for salvation, I think that every form of punishment that will be given to a rapist cannot be considered too severe. 

God helping me, I will keep on crying to God that anyone who ever thinks of raping anybody again, the Almighty God will stop them before they can do so. Even if he has to take them away from this world to achieve that purpose'' he said

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkgAKyvryx0

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2020/6/as-much-as-i-hate-the-death-sentence-no-punishment-is-too-severe-for-a-rapist-pastor-adeboye-video-2.html

Re: End To Homosexual Olosho Cults And Human Sacrifices In Africa by Armypolicecults: 7:41pm On Jun 14, 2020
You never know someone until you fight them
Re: End To Homosexual Olosho Cults And Human Sacrifices In Africa by Armypolicecults: 8:28pm On Jun 14, 2020

Crimes against children

February 02, 2019

People's Tonight

Unless the nature of criminal and immoral activities such as child trafficking, child torture, child rape, trauma-based mind control programming, and child blood sacrifices on the altars of Satan are clearly understood, it will be difficult to intervene in the dark system that is consuming perhaps as many as 8 million children in the world every year.

There is No Child Love in Pedophilia.

Acts of child molestation are commonly called pedophilia. Pedophilia is defined as “child love.” Clearly this term is a misnomer – there is nothing loving about raping children, feeding children into the sex trade, torturing children and using mind control techniques to turn them into slaves, or tying them to altars where they are gang raped prior to being mutilated and killed as an offering to Satan.

Thus, I will not use the word pedophilia in this article, but instead will call the perpetrators of such evil – pedovores, because they consume children. Another term that I will use for these people is pedo-predators, because they prey upon children like snakes or wild beasts prey upon the animals they kill and eat.

Pedovores use children as consumable products. They freely use them for their sexual gratification, for their financial gain, and for Satanic rituals.

This article is the next installment in the series about child molestation and the predators who destroy the lives of children. The first two articles focused on the scandals rocking the Catholic Church.

What our research has uncovered is that the issue of predators destroying the lives of children are much more widespread than we ever imagined.

The Activity of Paedo-Predators goes Far beyond the Roman Catholic Church.

The RCC and other religious institutions are not the only perpetrators of crimes against children.

Children are abused in numerous secret societies, in the CIA and other government agencies, in many different religious organizations, in families, and in every imaginable program that has been designed to serve the needs of children.

Child protective services and both the law enforcement and judicial systems rarely protect children from this abuse, and sadly they often contain pedovore rings of abusers who perpetrate these crimes against the children they are sworn to protect, while protecting the pedovores.

Warning – Adult Content.

The remainder of this article contains graphic and gruesome descriptions of what happens to children. I will not sanitize the truth to make the crimes seem less horrific.

Types of Crimes Pedovores Commit against Children.

These crimes can be roughly organized into four categories, though there is most certainly overlap between the crimes: (1) child molestation, (2) child pornography and prostitution, (3) child sacrifice, and (4) trauma-based mind control slavery.

I will not be discussing child forced labor for manufacturing, the harvesting of organs from children for transplantation, involuntary medical experimentation, or the use of child soldiers in war, because I need to limit the scope of these articles.

Kidnapping and selling/trafficking children are also crimes, which go hand in hand with some of the other crimes against children. It is the beginning point for the horrors of abuse that follow.

1. Child Molestation

These children are fondled, exposed to various forms of sexual activity, and anally, orally or vaginally raped.

These children usually reside in local communities with their parents or caregivers and are victimized by pedovores who also live in the same communities. They are usually released by pedovores after molestation. Sometimes children are killed, but not usually.

The full extent of damage caused by molestation is often not immediately seen.

Molestation is like a slow acting poison – it permeates every aspect of a child’s life for many years to come.

As these children mature their lives will be marked by dysfunctional relationships, depressions, low self-esteem, distorted views of sex, mistrust of adults, and immune system suppression which eventually unfolds in long-term chronic illness.

2. Child Pornography and Prostitution

Children are kidnapped and trafficked into the international sex trade. They can be raped by the hour and may only live a few years before the physical and emotional damage is so severe that their captors simply kill them, because they are no longer useful or profitable.

They are used to make child pornography films and possibly child “snuff films.” Snuff films show actual film footage of people being raped, tortured, and killed to stimulate the sexual pleasure of those who purchase the videos on the dark web.

You won’t find links to real snuff films in an internet search since they are recordings of criminal activities. For this reason, there is considerable propaganda that suggests that snuff films just don’t exist.
Evidence, however, is strong that recordings of children being tortured, raped, and killed are being made for high price purchasers who can pay several thousand dollars per video.

3. Child Torture and Sacrifice

Other children are kidnapped and channeled into dark occult activities where they are destroyed and consumed in Satanic rituals. Their lives are taken on altars dedicated to Satan, Lucifer, Moloch, and other “gods” of darkness.

The sacrificial ritual usually begins with gang raping of the child. Children are further tortured by cutting, stabbing, and other types of mutilation designed to cause pain and intense fear, which produces high levels of adrenaline in the blood.

Sometimes the adrenaline-rich blood is consumed by the pedovores to get an intense adrenalin rush. The pedovores may enjoy watching the child bleed to death or they may hasten the process of death by dismemberment.

Sometimes babies are burned alive as sacrifices dedicated to Moloch as has been done for more than 3,000 years.

4. Trauma-Based Mind Control Slavery

Extremely sophisticated techniques of physical torture and emotional abuse are used to break the consciousness of children into pieces to create children with multiple personalities.

The most effective programming happens during the first six or seven years of life. Programming sometimes begins in the womb with electroshock abuse.

The programing is designed to create a permanent replacement for the true self. The slave is intended to obey their “handlers” and the needs of their secret organizations. A handler is a person who manages, monitors, and fortifies the mind control process to be sure the programming does not fail.

Compassion, empathy, independent thinking, and love for others is driven far underground so that the lives of the mind-controlled slave will be dominated by greed and lust for power, and obedience to their handlers.

Sometimes the goal of mind control programmers is to create a slave with multiple personalities who will have multiple lives, which are intended to be completely disconnected from one another.

These victims are managed by handlers who maintain the programming and establish tasks for the slave to complete. The handlers are able to use the programing to force the slave to switch from one personality (alter) to another and do the bidding of the handler.

The mind control techniques used with children were enhanced after World War II through research done under the CIA’s MK-Ultra program. Former Nazi researchers, such as Josef Mengele, were brought to the United States through Project Paperclip to mastermind and refine these techniques.

Functions of Mind Controlled Slaves

Mind-controlled children are used as sex slaves, presidential level blackmailers, drug smugglers, high profile entertainers, and world class athletes.

When they reach adulthood, they occupy positions in every profession. They commonly serve as university faculty, high level religious leaders, corporate executives, mainstream media workers, and for various other tasks that control and shape the thinking and behavior of general society.

They are also called Monarch slaves or just Monarchs.

In the extreme, mind control programmers seek to supply the networks of certain secret Satanic elite groups with a race of mind-controlled zombies. They function as mindless assassins, crazed gunmen, and agents provocateurs.

The Investment in Creating Mind Controlled Slaves is Extensive

It takes many years to program a Monarch mind control slave. Thus, these children are intended to stay under the control of their handlers for a lifetime or until they are deemed unfit for the work.

Some are scheduled for being killed at their 30th birthday. Sometimes they are used as Satanic sacrificial victims  when they are no longer seen as valuable...

by JOHN P. THOMAS

Crimes against children is big business and throne power! They are paying these oloshos to protest rape and not focus upon Pres. Buhari's mission to stop the violence against children.

(1) (2) (Reply)

“no Boyfriend No Problem” – Bbnaija’s Dorathy Reveals She’s Single / Nigerian Lady Show Off Her Masquerade Boyfriend As They Both Kiss Up. VIDEO / Man Reportedly Marries Himself After 17 Failed Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 150
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.