Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,419 members, 7,836,672 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Lawyer: Please What Are The Cost Attached To This- - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Lawyer: Please What Are The Cost Attached To This- (669 Views)

Moderator:mr Lawyer Please Unban Me / Lawyer, Others Dupe Man Of N24m With Fake C Of O! / Is It Possible To Estimate The Cost Of Electrical Wiring Of A Duplex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lawyer: Please What Are The Cost Attached To This- by henchmark: 5:25am On Jan 22, 2011
hello,

please i work with a bank and one of my customers needs a loan, he is puting his property up as a security, but my bank goes the extra mile of perfecting the mortgage though its an equity release, i was discussing with my customers lawyer and he said if my bank does the legal mortgage that his client(my customer) would almost be starting afresh trying to get the documents back in his name when he liquidates or pays fully the loan amount and said its almost like he is applying for a fresh C of O(CERTIFICATE OF OCCUPANCY).

please what are the likely costs he will incure to get full title back after paying down?

thanks and i do hope i was clear enough, english is my second language.
Re: Lawyer: Please What Are The Cost Attached To This- by henchmark: 3:10am On Jan 23, 2011
still waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!tganks
Re: Lawyer: Please What Are The Cost Attached To This- by kamisco: 11:55pm On Mar 09, 2011
@henchmark

I must say this is very strange. The ideal thing would be for the Bank/Lender to put a charge on the property used as a collateral so that this can be easily discharged once the loan is redeemed. I would advise the guy involved to look for another lender. Apart from the risk involved in this transfer of ownership; it will cost you so much to re-instate the title back to your own name. Personaly, I don't think it's worth the hassles

(1) (Reply)

Plots Of Land At Festac Town Phase 2 / Crown Estate 3 Bedroom Bungalow 1.2m Rent 08028767970 / Can A House Foundation Be Easily Converted For Other Purpose Like Workshop?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.