Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,949 members, 7,863,369 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:23 PM

Custom Duty Scarcity - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Custom Duty Scarcity (796 Views)

Silver Toks 2003 Toyota Corolla Sports,lagos Cleared,custom Duty Paid,#1.550m / Sparkling White Toks 09 Lagos Cleared BMW 530i,custom Duty Paid 4.250m / Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Custom Duty Scarcity by Sledgeham: 5:56am On Jan 22, 2011
Pls can any agent help me verify whether custom duty paper is not available now in lagos. I have a car to move to the east which is been delayed
Re: Custom Duty Scarcity by german007(m): 7:24am On Jan 22, 2011
Sledgeham:

Pls can any agent help me verify whether custom duty paper is not available now in lagos. I have a car to move to the east which is been delayed

It's true indeed.

I just had three cars cleared and delivered to me by my clearing agent this week.

They were all without the duty card, two of the cars proceeded to the North for delivery and along the way, customs confirmed the non-availability of the duty csrd to the drivers.

Custom's officers main concern is the Amount written on the valuation form as the value of the car, and the amount paid for duty.

cool

(1) (Reply)

;-) / Toyota Camry 2007 Model On Sales At A Give Away Price Of 2.800,000m Last Price / 2007 Nissan Morano (registrd)-------2.7m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.