Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Civils Defense Officer Shut Man To Death In Bakassi, Cross River - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Civils Defense Officer Shut Man To Death In Bakassi, Cross River (534 Views)

Man's Penis Bitten Off For Stealing In Bakassi Peninsula (Graphic) / Policemen Beat Civil Defense Officer To Death In His Family’s Presence / Civil Defense Officer Fights With Policemen Over Rifle(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Civils Defense Officer Shut Man To Death In Bakassi, Cross River by Dapromzy333(m): 4:29pm On Jun 05, 2020
A facebook user took to social media to share a photo of a young man who was murdered in cool blood by a Civil Defense Officer in Ekpri-Ikang Bakassi LGA Cross River State…

According to the photo, the official of the Civil Defense was burnt by the youths…

He wrote;

Civil defense shot him death for nothing.

Na d matter we de since morning o
Pls help a brother, what should we do?

https://m.facebook.com/pg/Solutionclass/posts/?ref=bookmarks&mt_nav=0#!/story.php?story_fbid=3182699431773454&id=638624782847611&ref=bookmarks&__tn__=%2As%2As-R

Lala

Re: Civils Defense Officer Shut Man To Death In Bakassi, Cross River by Dapromzy333(m): 4:29pm On Jun 05, 2020
More photos

Re: Civils Defense Officer Shut Man To Death In Bakassi, Cross River by psucc(m): 4:46pm On Jun 05, 2020
Worst is that instead of taking action they were taking photos.
What else will will embolden such reoccurence if not inaction?
Re: Civils Defense Officer Shut Man To Death In Bakassi, Cross River by Nbote(m): 4:47pm On Jun 05, 2020
One thing I've learnt to always abide by is to never ever argue or fight with anyone with a weapon
Re: Civils Defense Officer Shut Man To Death In Bakassi, Cross River by cassidy1996(m): 4:53pm On Jun 05, 2020
i beg put graphic, e too horror
Re: Civils Defense Officer Shut Man To Death In Bakassi, Cross River by cenaman(m): 4:55pm On Jun 05, 2020
Jonathan soldier
Re: Civils Defense Officer Shut Man To Death In Bakassi, Cross River by illicit(m): 5:02pm On Jun 05, 2020
una no get guns
Re: Civils Defense Officer Shut Man To Death In Bakassi, Cross River by cassidy1996(m): 5:03pm On Jun 05, 2020
psucc:
Worst is that instead of taking action they were taking photos.

What else will will embolden such reoccurence if not inaction?
action! i know what you mean, but looking at the pics, i can tell that guy died on the spot
Re: Civils Defense Officer Shut Man To Death In Bakassi, Cross River by doggedfighter(f): 5:51pm On Jun 05, 2020
The posters above, am I the only one that read that civil defence officer was burnt?

Gory cry cry cry cry
Re: Civils Defense Officer Shut Man To Death In Bakassi, Cross River by Mywd: 5:58pm On Jun 05, 2020
Shey na pesin intestine be dat angry..... Gory!!
Re: Civils Defense Officer Shut Man To Death In Bakassi, Cross River by Twinkletwin: 6:35pm On Jun 05, 2020
Fake news first pic is from a cultist clash then other pic from other scene
Re: Civils Defense Officer Shut Man To Death In Bakassi, Cross River by Mayng01(m): 7:00pm On Jun 05, 2020
Twinkletwin:
Fake news first pic is from a cultist clash then other pic from other scene
Thank you my brother, dem no go kill person with fake news here and there

1 Like

Re: Civils Defense Officer Shut Man To Death In Bakassi, Cross River by Twinkletwin: 7:02pm On Jun 05, 2020
Mayng01:

Thank you my brother, dem no go kill person with fake news here and there
no mind them
Re: Civils Defense Officer Shut Man To Death In Bakassi, Cross River by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jun 05, 2020
Where are those screaming about the WHITES killing the BLACKS....?
PLEASE, what do you call this..?
Do you know that BLACKS kill more BLACKS in the United States than the WHITES do...?

(1) (Reply)

Us-based Nigerian Sentenced To Jail For Love Scam / Fraud Alert!!!! / Couple Involved In Murder-suicide Incident In Lagos (graphic Photos From Murder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.