Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Adsense ID Verification: How Did You Do Yours - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Adsense ID Verification: How Did You Do Yours (2717 Views)

Adsense Verification: How Do I Go About This! / Adsense Id Verification / Adsense Verification: How To Verify Google Ads With Ease Just Discoverd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adsense ID Verification: How Did You Do Yours by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 5:05pm On Apr 02, 2023
emmyw:
It Doesn't Matter, Just Make Sure The Name Match With The One On The Passport!
Alright thanks.
I don't have a domiciliary account yet. Can one receive payment from adsense with a normal bank account? (I know it will appear in naira)
Re: Adsense ID Verification: How Did You Do Yours by adex3g(m): 7:16pm On Apr 02, 2023
izzyboi:
Hello webmasters

I received a mail from Google Adsense to verify my identity.

They asked for
1. National iD
2. Driver's license
3. International passport

I don't have any of this

I can apply for the National ID asap but I've heard they don't accept NIMC slip.
Can I use a relation's ID?

Please how did you verify your identity on Google Adsense? Thanks

I can help you with it call me at 09077455116
Re: Adsense ID Verification: How Did You Do Yours by emmyw(m): 7:31pm On Apr 03, 2023
BeLookingIDIOT:

Alright thanks.
I don't have a domiciliary account yet. Can one receive payment from adsense with a normal bank account? (I know it will appear in naira)
Yes, You Can, But I Will Advice You To Open A Domiciliary Account, It's Better. It Doesn't Take You Anything To Open An Account. Good luck
Re: Adsense ID Verification: How Did You Do Yours by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 12:03am On Apr 05, 2023
emmyw:
Yes, You Can, But I Will Advice You To Open A Domiciliary Account, It's Better. It Doesn't Take You Anything To Open An Account. Good luck
Thanks,it takes some minimum deposit to open thou grin.
Does it work with these finTech apps like having a PayDay account– can I receive adsense payments with these.
Re: Adsense ID Verification: How Did You Do Yours by emmyw(m): 10:07pm On Apr 05, 2023
BeLookingIDIOT:

Thanks,it takes some minimum deposit to open thou grin.
Does it work with these finTech apps like having a PayDay account– can I receive adsense payments with these.
Use Normal Bank
Re: Adsense ID Verification: How Did You Do Yours by emmydiamon(m): 1:19am On Oct 03, 2023
emmyw:
Use Normal Bank
Please what is the fastest way I can get my Mail delivered to me here from google ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seun Osewa Show Yourself / How Much Will I Be Charged To Get A Forum/blog Site Online / Paypal Response To My Payment Receiving Complaint

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.