Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Iphone 6 Urgently For Sale - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Iphone 6 Urgently For Sale (708 Views)

Barely Used Tecno Spark 6 Urgently For Sale In Lagos Cal/whatsap 09053412647 / Barely Used Tecno Spark 6 Urgently For Sale In Lagos / In Need Of An Iphone 6 Urgently Budget Is 28k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iphone 6 Urgently For Sale by Augusttusrobben(m): 7:01pm On Jun 05, 2020
iPhone 6 urgently for sale. Last price 35k. with charger. very clean and neat. only interested buyers should whatsapp me 08134518738

Re: Iphone 6 Urgently For Sale by Kollysman1: 8:07pm On Jun 05, 2020
location?
Re: Iphone 6 Urgently For Sale by Kollysman1: 8:59pm On Jun 05, 2020
dear Nairalander, beware of this fraudster.
he's a scammer
Re: Iphone 6 Urgently For Sale by Augusttusrobben(m): 8:02am On Jun 06, 2020
Kollysman1:
location?
Ejigbo, Lagos
Re: Iphone 6 Urgently For Sale by dominique(f): 8:34am On Jun 06, 2020
Kollysman1:
dear Nairalander, beware of this fraudster.

he's a scammer

Can you shed more light on this?
Re: Iphone 6 Urgently For Sale by Kollysman1: 10:38am On Jun 06, 2020
dominique:

Can you shed more light on this?

i chat him up on WhatsApp to ask his location and i wasn't in Lagos, he blocked me immediately and that's how they do, I'm once a victim.

if our location is to be the same, only God knows his next plan
Re: Iphone 6 Urgently For Sale by Augusttusrobben(m): 3:49pm On Jun 06, 2020
Kollysman1:

i chat him up on WhatsApp to ask his location and i wasn't in Lagos, he blocked me immediately and that's how they do, I'm once a victim.

if our location is to be the same, only God knows his next plan
I see you as an agent of darkness, you are an adversary. Do you know what adversary means? people who try to stop others from making progress and who always want people to remain in the same spot. Now if I be a scammer and I have scam you may I never make progress in life. But if I have not scam you and you decide to take me to social media and tarnish my name and business may you never make any progress in life and so shall it be in Jesus name.
Re: Iphone 6 Urgently For Sale by Kollysman1: 4:01pm On Jun 06, 2020
Augusttusrobben:

I see you as an agent of darkness, you are an adversary. Do you know what adversary means? people who try to stop others from making progress and who always want people to remain in the same spot. Now if I be a scammer and I have scam you may I never make progress in life. But if I have not scam you and you decide to take me to social media and tarnish my name and business may you never make any progress in life and so shall it be in Jesus name.

lol.... na you dy distribute progress?
jesus kee you there
Re: Iphone 6 Urgently For Sale by Augusttusrobben(m): 4:12pm On Jun 06, 2020
Kollysman1:

lol.... na you dy distribute progress?
jesus kee you there
By the anointing bestow on me, if I be a man of God even a pastor you will surely look for me and beg.
Re: Iphone 6 Urgently For Sale by CovidGiveaway: 4:19pm On Jun 06, 2020
Lol...Used iphone6 for 35k

25k or nothing bro

Go Otigba and see for yourself.

The phone loses value each day it spends with you

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Unlock My Spectranet LTE M022t Device. Please Assist / where to sell ur instagram accounts with 0 or no followers / Iphone 12 VS Iphone 11 // The Problem With The Iphone 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.