Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,004 members, 7,838,516 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Uno State Of Cameroon: Foreign Affairs Ministry, UN Office In Nigeria Deny It - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uno State Of Cameroon: Foreign Affairs Ministry, UN Office In Nigeria Deny It (32289 Views)

You Cannot Insist On Due Process For Igboho, Kanu & Deny It To Abba Kyari - FFK / Acting IGP, Usman Baba Alkali Visits Police Affairs Ministry / Borno IDPs: "Nigerian Soldiers Raped Us In Camps But We Were Forced To Deny It" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uno State Of Cameroon: Foreign Affairs Ministry, UN Office In Nigeria Deny It by JamisiEwoooo: 6:42am On Jun 06, 2020
[s]
Area4Area:
Where are those IPOB kids and deranged adults who went insulting everyone yesterday because of the UNO state of Cameroon and how it would usher in their Biafra? How market o
[/s]
Re: Uno State Of Cameroon: Foreign Affairs Ministry, UN Office In Nigeria Deny It by Nobody: 7:07am On Jun 06, 2020
that is the good thing, the international organizations are monitoring everything in southern Kaduna, borno , plateau , taraba and every others activities going on, you are using internet, imported gadgets and you think they do not know all your bad plans, you are all jokers .

it will soon be overdue.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uno State Of Cameroon: Foreign Affairs Ministry, UN Office In Nigeria Deny It by spal54: 7:15am On Jun 06, 2020
saaron:
Congratulations to Ambazonians for a well fought independence struggle.
A new Republic of Ambazonia is a giant step towards Biafra independence!

ONE NIGERIA IS DEAD!
dead forever .#freedom for BIAFRA

2 Likes

Re: Uno State Of Cameroon: Foreign Affairs Ministry, UN Office In Nigeria Deny It by spal54: 7:22am On Jun 06, 2020
This news is fake, because there's nothing to back it up is fake.

1 Like

Re: Uno State Of Cameroon: Foreign Affairs Ministry, UN Office In Nigeria Deny It by orisa37: 7:26am On Jun 06, 2020
JUST SENSITIZING VIEWS.
Re: Uno State Of Cameroon: Foreign Affairs Ministry, UN Office In Nigeria Deny It by jimyjames(m): 7:49am On Jun 06, 2020
MinorityOpinion:
IPOB and lies, Kanu have tricked them, he needs more money

Coming from someone who was clapping and praising south Cameroonians and insulting KANU over fake news, afonjas SMH

2 Likes

Re: Uno State Of Cameroon: Foreign Affairs Ministry, UN Office In Nigeria Deny It by Nobody: 9:04am On Jun 06, 2020
legitnow:
Nigeria will always deny, but the entire world know.

So what is Nigeria knowing worth.

Get ready for Biafra next.

July 10 is just around the corner.
Re: Uno State Of Cameroon: Foreign Affairs Ministry, UN Office In Nigeria Deny It by Godblessamaechi: 9:50am On Jun 06, 2020
I think something is not adding up here. Something is really fishy. The news comes from a reputable news outlet. However my prayer to God is let his will be done in Nigeria and may He bless our country with good and positive driven leaders.
Meanwhile I have a more interesting news than this. And I would encourage you to consider what you are about to read very serious.
John 14:6
[6]Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. This news has been trending for over two thousand years now. The wise hearted have confirmed the authenticity of this news and have done the needful with it. But unfortunately many are still arguing, asking questions and even wondering how could this be true.
Numbers 23:19
[19]God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?
Jesus is the way and the only way to heaven for God cannot lie.
Acts 4:12
[12]Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.
Jesus is the Truth you have been seeking for and until you find Him you will never know the Truth for God cannot lie.
John 8:31-32
[31]Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed;
[32]And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.
Jesus is the Life you have been seeking for until you find Him you don't have eternal life yet for God cannot lie.
John 6:47
[47]Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life.
My dear friends what are still waiting for or arguing about? Join the wise hearted now to receive Jesus into your life and you will make peace with God by so doing.
Remember Romans 3:23
[23]For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God; we all have sinned and have fallen below God's standard. By implication we will die in our sins and end up in hell, except we choose to do the needful. And the needful is for us to realize that we need a Savior, we can't save ourselves. That is why Jesus came.
Mark 10:45
[45]For even the Son of man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give his life a ransom for many. Receive the free gift of salvation today and you will never regret you did.
God bless you as you chose to do the right thing.

For counseling: WhatsApp or text 08033730233
Re: Uno State Of Cameroon: Foreign Affairs Ministry, UN Office In Nigeria Deny It by Joemetry(m): 10:14am On Jun 06, 2020
THOSE WHO KNOW DEEP INSIDE OF THEM THAT THEY CAN'T DO WITHOUT BIAFRA AND CAN DO ANYTHING WITHIN THEIR POWER TO OPPOSE IT ARE EVIL, BUT WE WILL WIN!
Re: Uno State Of Cameroon: Foreign Affairs Ministry, UN Office In Nigeria Deny It by tungamaje: 10:30am On Jun 06, 2020
I believe both news must be fake. No international media carried the Ambazonia news. There was however no attachment of a letter-headed response from the UN office in Nigeria to support the claim that they replied to a request from an inquirer
Re: Uno State Of Cameroon: Foreign Affairs Ministry, UN Office In Nigeria Deny It by WaveLiion: 11:21am On Jun 06, 2020
Nchenches:

Wow. Did Kanu create the story of UNO country of Southern Cameroon and plant in the Guardian newspaper?

Your life of parasitism has denatured the proteins in your brain.

LOL.. I thought I have seen the worst savage reply now this. Chai. Anyway, the guy is a zombie miscreant don't take him that seriously
Re: Uno State Of Cameroon: Foreign Affairs Ministry, UN Office In Nigeria Deny It by Kfed4ril(m): 2:33pm On Jun 06, 2020
Rediff1:
And some Lazy youth are somewhere ranting on radio n social media inside one cave..
While real players are working silently.
#SAY_NO_ TO_ BIAFRA

Why is Biafra your problem?
If all the things on earth
Re: Uno State Of Cameroon: Foreign Affairs Ministry, UN Office In Nigeria Deny It by younghadez: 2:34pm On Jun 06, 2020
[]uhmmm i thank God let me do and relocate to those local government that is going to be affected,when UN curving out New Country so can be the Citizen saduhmmm i thank God let me do and relocate to those local government that is going to be affected,when UN curving out New Country so can be the Citizen.
Re: Uno State Of Cameroon: Foreign Affairs Ministry, UN Office In Nigeria Deny It by adeadex2006(m): 10:25am On Jun 07, 2020
How much?
Roon9:
Who know the Uno president grin

call for our 444Wh lithium-ion solar generator that could power your TV, laptop, standing fan and up to 4 lighting points for up to 13 hours daily
Re: Uno State Of Cameroon: Foreign Affairs Ministry, UN Office In Nigeria Deny It by Roon9(m): 12:23pm On Jun 07, 2020
adeadex2006:
How much?

Re: Uno State Of Cameroon: Foreign Affairs Ministry, UN Office In Nigeria Deny It by Roon9(m): 11:21am On Jun 08, 2020
adeadex2006:
How much?

Re: Uno State Of Cameroon: Foreign Affairs Ministry, UN Office In Nigeria Deny It by OgwuEgo: 2:14pm On Jun 09, 2020
Tragic story.
NigeriaB:
Who has watched the movie SERGIO?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: If Tunde Bakare Can Lie Against God, Is It Man He Cant Lie Against? / Murray-Bruce Cruises On Small Boat To Get To His Constituency (Photos) / Nigerian Christian Leaders 'hampered Boko Haram Fight'-BBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.