Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,935 members, 7,952,770 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:42 PM

Minister Of Women Affairs Distributes Sanitary Pads To Women - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Minister Of Women Affairs Distributes Sanitary Pads To Women (262 Views)

Rebecca Ogbuewu Resigns As Umahi's Commissioner For Women Affairs / RE: Appointment As Special Assistant Women Affairs (unmarried) / Sanitary pads, 19 others excluded from VAT hike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Minister Of Women Affairs Distributes Sanitary Pads To Women by Balenciagaokey: 7:58pm On Jun 05, 2020
Nigeria’s Women Affairs Ministry Distributes Sanitary Pads To Women, Girls To Cushion Effects Of Lockdown.

Minister of Women Affairs, Dame Pauline Tallen, while inaugurating the project at Kado Village, Abuja, lamented lack of access to menstrual health and hygiene products, education and sanitation facilities among vulnerable women and teenage girls.

Re: Minister Of Women Affairs Distributes Sanitary Pads To Women by Amotolongbo(f): 8:01pm On Jun 05, 2020
What is this ministry doing on the incessant rape of girls in the country?
What has been the voice of the ministry and how loud is it on feminine assaults?

The ministry seems to be a waste of space

1 Like

Re: Minister Of Women Affairs Distributes Sanitary Pads To Women by Lonewolf98: 8:05pm On Jun 05, 2020
I don't even know what to say..hunger has tampered with my reasoning.... please check my siggy don't let me die
Re: Minister Of Women Affairs Distributes Sanitary Pads To Women by Jolson: 8:09pm On Jun 05, 2020
Lonewolf98:
I don't even know what to say..hunger has tampered with my reasoning.... please check my siggy don't let me die

We are on the same Lane bro. Mine might even be worst.
Re: Minister Of Women Affairs Distributes Sanitary Pads To Women by samincredible44(m): 8:18pm On Jun 05, 2020
this will be recorded as one of buhari achievement

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ikpeazu, Abia Governor, Tests Positive For COVID-19 / Just In: Buhari Says Nigeria's Economy Is Not Hit By Covid-19, Democracy Speech / Buhari Describes Katsina Massacre As Criminals Taking Advantage Of COVID19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.