Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,909 members, 7,817,683 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Can The Opposite-sex Be Best Of Friends - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Can The Opposite-sex Be Best Of Friends (253 Views)

Rachel Bakam Candle Night In Abuja: Committee Of Friends Converge / Etinosa Tells Regina Daniels To Be Careful Of Friends Who Can Steal Her Husband / Jada Pollock Shows Her Circle Of Friends (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can The Opposite-sex Be Best Of Friends by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jun 05, 2020
This simply has been a trending question for many years now, and many people have their own view on whether its a Yes or No.

My reason for choosing this topic is because I am a victim and I have my own view on why it is a No.

In some instance where opposite-sex grew up together from when they where little to their adult stage. Definitely, there will be clean thoughts when they where still little but as they grow older, they will start getting emotionally attached to each other, and start having this thought of going out with each other but will never speak out, because they are scared of losing each other.

Click link below to read complete article

https://www.operanewsapp.com/ng/en/share/detail?news_id=682db33ba89da2e9770466771e7194c4&news_entry_id=s22504543200605en_ng&open_type=tanscoded&request_id=news_97fd8550-4fea-428b-9f62-d239f7c7b10b&from=news

(1) (Reply)

Man Drops Funny Advice For Everyone But A Fact To Be Considered (must Watched) / Aadhar Card Kya Hai In Hindi Kaise Apply Kare Jrur Jane / Elon Musk Denies party With Amber Heard And Cara Delevingne – Exclusive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.