Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,390 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

I Just Bought This Refrigerator....please I Need Your Candid Advise - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Just Bought This Refrigerator....please I Need Your Candid Advise (16584 Views)

Those Who Drank From This Refrigerator Are Legends.. / I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened / I Need Your Candid Advise Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Bought This Refrigerator....please I Need Your Candid Advise by NzeNaOgbunike(m): 9:14am On Jun 07, 2020
jgbemson1:
How much is the fridge cos am planning to get one

You mean the One I returned (The Hisense Product) ?
Re: I Just Bought This Refrigerator....please I Need Your Candid Advise by Orubebe01: 9:24am On Jun 07, 2020
NzeNaOgbunike:

yes and the new one too
Re: I Just Bought This Refrigerator....please I Need Your Candid Advise by NzeNaOgbunike(m): 10:59am On Jun 07, 2020
Orubebe01:

yes and the new one too

Bought the Hisense Product 83k

The new one I ordered for is 110k (Haier Thermocool product)
Re: I Just Bought This Refrigerator....please I Need Your Candid Advise by jgbemson1: 1:35pm On Jun 07, 2020
NzeNaOgbunike:

Yes
Re: I Just Bought This Refrigerator....please I Need Your Candid Advise by frozen70(f): 3:48pm On Jun 07, 2020
NzeNaOgbunike:
Greetings,

I just Bought this Refrigerator ( Hisense Product) today but it doesn't have external condenser and it's making the body of the refrigerator to be hot....

Am just not comfortable with it.

Please I need your Candid advise.....Does refrigerators with internal condensers last and How good is Hisense product(s) ?

Where did you buy this fridge

Have you used it for 24hrs with steady light and its not working well

Some fridges have inbuilt condenser but I don't know why they did it so

Just take your complain to where you bought it
Re: I Just Bought This Refrigerator....please I Need Your Candid Advise by bigl: 4:50pm On Jun 07, 2020
suco01:

My LG refrigerator doesn't use any cooling fan at all and it's work perfectly.

Congratulations.

Run this test.

Put 6 packs (72 bottles) or more of soft drink (coke or pepsi).

Then come back and share your testimony again sir!

Electronics equipments are designed to work in a particular way and also "in a particular region", hence, the need not to have cooling fins but i can tell u, it's not made for naija where the heat here can bake bread!

Try and touch your compressor and see how super hot it gets.

Lest i forget, electronic devices performance drop when they heat up! Laptop is a good example.

So any extra way or form to dispose of heat, is a welcome development!

3 Likes

Re: I Just Bought This Refrigerator....please I Need Your Candid Advise by bigl: 4:56pm On Jun 07, 2020
NzeNaOgbunike:

God bless you my brother..

Just coming out from that shop,I have returned the Hisense fridge I bought yesterday.

Went there with my neighbor and we placed order for the type that he is using currently.(Haier Thermocool product)

Once the man delivers that one....I will let you all know.

Thanks once more for the advise and ur time.

Better jare!

U are always welcome sir
Re: I Just Bought This Refrigerator....please I Need Your Candid Advise by bigl: 5:00pm On Jun 07, 2020
frozen70:

Of course, you are right but with experience, they don't work.

My neigbour uses LG 200litre deep freezer with the so called "inbuilt condenser cooler" but she's always having issues cos not external cooling fins.

I want to believe the ones without external cooling fins (passive cooling) are not built for Nigeria. U know weather is always hot!

1 Like

Re: I Just Bought This Refrigerator....please I Need Your Candid Advise by NzeNaOgbunike(m): 5:24pm On Jun 07, 2020
bigl:

My neigbour uses LG 200litre deep freezer with the so called "inbuilt condenser cooler" but she's always having issues cos not external cooling fins.

I want to believe the ones without external cooling fins (passive cooling) are not built for Nigeria. U know weather is always hot!

@the bolded text...You are right

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Bought This Refrigerator....please I Need Your Candid Advise by frozen70(f): 5:29pm On Jun 07, 2020
bigl:

That's true

1 Like

Re: I Just Bought This Refrigerator....please I Need Your Candid Advise by suco01(m): 6:02pm On Jun 07, 2020
bigl:

Congratulations.

Run this test.

Electronics equipments are designed to work in a particular way and also "in a particular region", hence, the need not to have cooling fins but i can tell u, it's not made for naija where the heat here can bake bread!

Lest i forget, electronic devices performance drop when they heat up! Laptop is a good example.

On the test, it is working perfectly and has been serving for years. all what we keep in the freezer compartment always iced. meat, drinks, water, pepper etc and it takes about 3days without light pending how frequently it's opened

Compressor is always HOT when workiing, even a novice knows this, which is normal, thermostat are attached to it to to maintain a certain temperature, if it goes beyond the temperature it cut off. There is no fan attach to it and it's working fine, see the attached pics.

1 Like

Re: I Just Bought This Refrigerator....please I Need Your Candid Advise by suco01(m): 6:15pm On Jun 07, 2020
frozen70:

There is reason they are doing an inbuilt compressor and the reason are online aside considering weather condition.

The same way most phones brands do their battery as inbuilt.
Re: I Just Bought This Refrigerator....please I Need Your Candid Advise by NzeNaOgbunike(m): 6:56pm On Jun 07, 2020
bigl:

Congratulations.

Run this test.

@ bolded text...you are so on point...even mobile phones

1 Like

Re: I Just Bought This Refrigerator....please I Need Your Candid Advise by NzeNaOgbunike(m): 6:59pm On Jun 07, 2020
suco01:

On the test, it is working perfectly and has been serving for years. all what we keep in the freezer compartment always iced. meat, drinks, water, pepper etc and it takes about 3days without light pending how frequently it's opened

Compressor is always HOT when workiing, even a novice knows this, which is normal, thermostat are attached to it to to maintain a certain temperature, if it goes beyond the temperature it cut off. There is no fan attach to it and it's working fine, see the attached pics.

Chairman....those chilled drinks dey alright but e for better make u carry em put via the fridge section make the taste no change

1 Like

Re: I Just Bought This Refrigerator....please I Need Your Candid Advise by frozen70(f): 7:38pm On Jun 07, 2020
suco01:

There is reason they are doing an inbuilt compressor and the reason are online aside considering weather condition.

The same way most phones brands do their battery as inbuilt.

If that's the case then they don't want another to repair them when they develop faults on the repair and maintenance services of such industry can do that

Then it's not region for Nigeria

1 Like

Re: I Just Bought This Refrigerator....please I Need Your Candid Advise by lilyheaven: 7:56pm On Jun 07, 2020
It's okay

1 Like

Re: I Just Bought This Refrigerator....please I Need Your Candid Advise by suco01(m): 7:56pm On Jun 07, 2020
frozen70:

If that's the case then they don't want another to repair them when they develop faults on the repair and maintenance services of such industry can do that

Then it's not region for Nigeria

yes. If it has fault they will now convert it to the one we know which is using external condenser.
Re: I Just Bought This Refrigerator....please I Need Your Candid Advise by suco01(m): 7:58pm On Jun 07, 2020
NzeNaOgbunike:

Chairman....those chilled drinks dey alright but e for better make u carry em put via the fridge section make the taste no change

Noted sir
Re: I Just Bought This Refrigerator....please I Need Your Candid Advise by frozen70(f): 8:05pm On Jun 07, 2020
suco01:

yes. If it has fault they will now convert it to the one we know which is using external condenser.

Then it doesn't worth it
Re: I Just Bought This Refrigerator....please I Need Your Candid Advise by suco01(m): 8:12pm On Jun 07, 2020
frozen70:

Then it doesn't worth it

Not to the producers
Re: I Just Bought This Refrigerator....please I Need Your Candid Advise by kitsall123: 9:31pm On Jun 07, 2020
eojepa:
These freezers these days na by Luck. I got the Haier Thermocool 145L and it hardly freezes. The outlet where I bought it from refuses to accept it on return. Till now, I just the use am like DAT. It takes 24hrs before water gets really cold which is hardly possible due to epileptic power supply

Same issued i had years ago.

But i returned it and they replaced with a perfectly working unit.

1 Like

Re: I Just Bought This Refrigerator....please I Need Your Candid Advise by bigl: 11:13pm On Jun 07, 2020
suco01:

Alright bro!
Re: I Just Bought This Refrigerator....please I Need Your Candid Advise by iwinnie(f): 12:10am On Jun 08, 2020
NzeNaOgbunike:
Greetings,

I just Bought this Refrigerator ( Hisense Product) today but it doesn't have external condenser and it's making the body of the refrigerator to be hot....

Please I need your Candid advise.....Does refrigerators with internal condensers last and How good is Hisense product(s) ?

please return it for you to have peace of mind o,
my neighbor bought it 7months ago and its usually very hot up till now.

they might try to convince you it will stop but stand your ground for them to change it.
Hisense is good but this one no follow at all.

you can go for hairer thermocool, skyrun,royal etc

we adviced him to return it because there are other nicer types with compressor but he couldn't because of his job.
and guess what? he still regrets buying that type

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Bought This Refrigerator....please I Need Your Candid Advise by Phelixblaq(m): 4:18am On Jun 08, 2020
NzeNaOgbunike:
Greetings,

Been using mine close to 3 years. No issue so far

1 Like

Re: I Just Bought This Refrigerator....please I Need Your Candid Advise by demoBaba: 7:01am On Jun 08, 2020
Young Man your Refrigerator is working 100% don't return it.

We've two types of refrigerator 1. Internal and external.

All external refrigerator body use to hot that was the design have used more than two of it and it delivered perfectly also internal body don't use to hot.

Enjoying your cold stuff bro.

1 Like

Re: I Just Bought This Refrigerator....please I Need Your Candid Advise by NzeNaOgbunike(m): 11:49am On Jun 08, 2020
iwinnie:

they might try to convince you it will stop but stand your ground for them to change it.

we adviced him to return it because there are other nicer types with compressor but he couldn't because of his job.

Thank you very much...I have returned it already...

Still waiting for them to deliver the new one I ordered within dx week.

Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: I Just Bought This Refrigerator....please I Need Your Candid Advise by Enasdan(m): 1:11pm On Jul 04, 2020
iwinnie:

how good is skyrun refrigerator
Re: I Just Bought This Refrigerator....please I Need Your Candid Advise by iwinnie(f): 3:54pm On Jul 04, 2020
Enasdan:
how good is skyrun refrigerator
very nice, I bought it 2years plus now it freezes fast and also retain coolness when there's no light. I also got one for my mum and she loves it too. my neighbor has it as well. but buy from a reliable vendor o.
Re: I Just Bought This Refrigerator....please I Need Your Candid Advise by Lamanii22(f): 5:07pm On Jul 04, 2020
Return straight..... You should have bought nexus or haier thermocool....
Re: I Just Bought This Refrigerator....please I Need Your Candid Advise by Otelsmyg(m): 9:04am On Jul 18, 2020
@Iwinnie

Pls can you give me the name of a reliable vendor of Skyrun refrigerator.

I'm in Lagos and I'm planning to get a refrigerator.
Re: I Just Bought This Refrigerator....please I Need Your Candid Advise by iwinnie(f): 11:50am On Jul 18, 2020
Otelsmyg:
@Iwinnie

Pls can you give me the name of a reliable vendor of Skyrun refrigerator.

I'm in Lagos and I'm planning to get a refrigerator.

Am not in Lagos, you can get it from showrooms where they sell variety of electrical appliances
Re: I Just Bought This Refrigerator....please I Need Your Candid Advise by musabayokanu: 5:19pm On Jul 18, 2020
NzeNaOgbunike:

Was talked into buying it...It wasn't my initial plan.

But the remarks I have gotten so far have demoralized me.

I ain't comfortable with it anymore...will return it tomorrow and pick Haire Thermocool or Scanfrost

After one month im sure you are enjoying it. I have the Samsung version is superb.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple Welcome Triplets After 13 Years Of Marriage / What The Meaning Of Eko Oni Baje Ooo / My Childhood Friend, Spiritual Guide Told Me My Mother-In-Law Is A Witch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.