Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,531 members, 7,819,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

I Just Bought This Refrigerator....please I Need Your Candid Advise - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Just Bought This Refrigerator....please I Need Your Candid Advise (1116 Views)

Candid Advise On What I Can Invest With #600.000? / Anyone Bought This Daniel's Hustle $40K Course? How Good Is It? / Please I Need Your Candid Advice, I Need A Business Idea Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Bought This Refrigerator....please I Need Your Candid Advise by NzeNaOgbunike(m): 9:28pm On Jun 05, 2020
Greetings,

I just Bought this Refrigerator today but it doesn't have external condenser and it's making the body of the refrigerator to be hot....

Am just not comfortable with it.

Please I need your Candid advise.....Does refrigerators with internal condensers last ?

Re: I Just Bought This Refrigerator....please I Need Your Candid Advise by consultancy: 9:40pm On Jun 05, 2020
There is nothing wrong with ur fridge. Those parts are all enclosed with a sheet inside the fridge from the back .Sure, it will get hotter than the regular fridge cos there is no fresh air circulating there. But then it passed quality control before being released into d market for sale, so no worries

2 Likes

Re: I Just Bought This Refrigerator....please I Need Your Candid Advise by onyichick(f): 9:44pm On Jun 05, 2020
I have a hisense refrigerator too,its doesn't keep frost that means once NEPA takes light d ice that has formed in d freezer part begins to melt away sharply.if u r the type that cooks and store in the fridge, this refrigerator isn't for u.plus u need to keep a rag by d edge of d fridge once there's no light so d water that drains out gets soaked by d rag.I hope this helps
before I forget please test it immediately if its not cooling go n report to them immediately.mine didnt cool had to return it,I thought they'll give me another one but they took n repaired it.it was returned to me after like a month or two,wasn't a nice experience

3 Likes

Re: I Just Bought This Refrigerator....please I Need Your Candid Advise by NzeNaOgbunike(m): 9:48pm On Jun 05, 2020
onyichick:
I have a hisense refrigerator too,its doesn't keep frost that means once NEPA takes light d ice that has formed in d freezer part begins to melt away sharply.if u r the type that cooks and store in the fridge, this refrigerator isn't for u.plus u need to keep a rag by d edge of d fridge once there's no light so d water that drains out gets soaked by d rag.I hope this helps
before I forget please test it immediately if its not cooling go n report to them immediately.mine didnt cool had to return it,I thought they'll give me another one but they took n repaired it.it was returned to me after like a month or two,wasn't a nice experience

Thank you for this tips.

Which other company(brand) can you recommend for me?

I no dey stay one place so I cook and refrigerate always.
Re: I Just Bought This Refrigerator....please I Need Your Candid Advise by NzeNaOgbunike(m): 9:49pm On Jun 05, 2020
consultancy:
There is nothing wrong with ur fridge. Those parts are all enclosed with a sheet inside the fridge from the back .Sure, it will get hotter than the regular fridge cos there is no fresh air circulating there. But then it passed quality control before being released into d market for sale, so no worries

Thank you sir...just so unstable cos It's a New company(brand) and I have not heard much about them...was talked into picking this one by the sales rep
Re: I Just Bought This Refrigerator....please I Need Your Candid Advise by Luckydubby7(m): 9:57pm On Jun 05, 2020
NzeNaOgbunike:

Thank you for this tips.

haier thermocool.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Bought This Refrigerator....please I Need Your Candid Advise by onyichick(f): 9:58pm On Jun 05, 2020
NzeNaOgbunike:

Thank you for this tips.
scanfrost thermocool nexus

2 Likes

Re: I Just Bought This Refrigerator....please I Need Your Candid Advise by NzeNaOgbunike(m): 10:01pm On Jun 05, 2020
Luckydubby7:
haier thermocool.

Thank you very much my brother
Re: I Just Bought This Refrigerator....please I Need Your Candid Advise by NzeNaOgbunike(m): 10:03pm On Jun 05, 2020
onyichick:

scanfrost
thermocool
nexus

Thank You ma...God bless

I pray the seller collects it back and give me the Haier Thermocool even if it means adding extra money ontop...Just opened it,have not even connected it to my socket.

It was Tested in that shop and I noticed the hotness but the man talked me into buying this particular one.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Peropoliet exchange / How I Make N50 Online 100 Times Daily With No Capital / Premium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.