Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Good News As JAMB Result Checking Portal 2020 Reactivated{see How To Check Now} - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Good News As JAMB Result Checking Portal 2020 Reactivated{see How To Check Now} (373 Views)

Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? / Finally!! My JAMB Result Puts Smiles On My Face. / JAMB Results For 2018 UTME - Checking Thread Now Open (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Good News As JAMB Result Checking Portal 2020 Reactivated{see How To Check Now} by afriedu: 10:17pm On Jun 05, 2020
www.jamb.org.ng 2020 Result Checker — Enter your Jamb Registration Number or email address to check result and print slip. 2020 jamb result is officially out online. Candidates must visit JAMB portal to access their results. You will know your total score for all the four subjects you wrote in JAMB

This article by afriEdu Team explains everything you need to know about JAMB UTME Result 2020/2021. You will learn how to check your result on JAMB portal for free.

Kindly be informed that it is not possible to upgrade Jamb result. Also, JAMB no official will ask you to pay money for upgrading of score.

Jamb have also released UTME result statistics of candidates. Some withheld results will be released soon.

JAMB UTME Result Checker Portal 2020/2021
Candidates who participated in UTME 2020 must visit JAMB portal to see their results. You can check your result 5 times without any scratch card or pin number.

The official portal to check 2020 UTME result is https://www.jamb.org.ng/check result.

Is JAMB UTME 2020 Result Out Online?
I am pleased to announce to you that Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board, JAMB have released 2020/2021 UTME results. Candidates who participated in UTME exams can now check their their results using reg. number or email address.

Is It Possible To Upgrade My UTME Result?
The answer is no!. Do not pay anyone to upgrade your result for you. There is punishment for those who try to upgrade their results. Jamb will definitely find out one day.

Result Be Released?
JAMB will release 2020 UTME result any moment from now. I advise you to check back later as we are going to update this post once results of all Candidates are released. Otherwise, visit JAMB website for news.

What Do I Need To Use And Check My JAMB UTME Result?
The requirements you need to and check your UTME results includes the following;

Your JAMB registration number. It also know as JAMB reg number.
Your email address.
Your phone number
CLICK HERE TO CHECK JAMB RESULT NOW
Good luck to all Jambites. Candidates who score below the minimum cut off mark for his / her course can apply for change of Institution / department.

The Related Articles Below Will Be Useful To You:

2020 JAMB CAP
Jamb Change Of Course & Institution / Correction Of Data
How To Check My JAMB UTME Result?
Follow the steps below to check your UTME 2020 result.

Visit JAMB result checker portal at https://www.jamb.org.ng/check results.
Click on “Check UTME 2020 UTME Result”.
Continue and enter your jamb reg number or email address.
Click submit and your results will be displayed to you.
Furthermore, you can also check your JAMB result by sending RESULT to 55019 and not on JAMB portal.

JAMB Aggregate Score
In JAMB, every candidate must write a total of 4 subjects. Each subject have total mark of 50. So, for the 4 subjects is 50 × 4 which is 400. Therefore, JAMB aggregate score is over 400.

Candidates with high JAMB score can apply for admission in schools that requires high JAMB cut off marks and score.

JAMB UTME Result Statistics 2020/2021
The general performance of candidates have not been released. However we will show you results Statistics once it is out. The results Statistics will give you answers to the questions below.

Download JAMB UTME statistics PDF?
Who scored highest in 2020 UTME.
States with best result of candidates.
What is JAMB best result 2020?
UTME cut off mark out?.
How Many Times Can I Check My JAMB Result For Free?
Every candidate can check their JAMB result for a maximum of 5×. After 5 trials, you will be required to buy JAMB result checking scratch card. The result checker card will allow you to print your original JAMB result which has your photo on it. However, the scratch card be used 5 times per candidate.

More news, updates and gist coming soon!.

Remember to check back later to know when JAMB will upload results of all candidates on Caps portal.

We hope this detailed post is helpful to you. If you have any query or need more information from us, please let me know by posting your comments below
Help Us Inform Other Candidates By Sharing This Article.

Good Luck To All Jambites!.

afriedu Team

SEE HOW TO CHECK;https://afriedu.com/good-news-as-jamb-result-checking-portal-2020-reactivatedsee-how-to-check-now

(1) (Reply)

2021 Fully Funded Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships (VCGS) For Canadians & Int / Video: Nigerian Parents In Search Of Missing Son Last Seem On Yacht In Ukraine / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.