Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

[see Video] Police Arrests Man Seen Kissing Minor In Viral Video - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / [see Video] Police Arrests Man Seen Kissing Minor In Viral Video (1878 Views)

Man Arrested For Raping A Minor In Delta State (photo) / The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested / Lesbian Couple Assaulted On London Bus After They Were Seen Kissing (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[see Video] Police Arrests Man Seen Kissing Minor In Viral Video by brainiacliff: 10:32pm On Jun 05, 2020
The Lagos State Police Command said on Friday one Adeyeye Babatunde had been arrested for kissing his three-year-old step-sister in a viral video.

The command spokesman, Bala Elkana, who disclosed this in a statement, said Babatunde was a student of Botany at the Lagos State University, Ojo.

He said: “The state Commissioner of Police, Hakeem Odumosu, directed detectives from the Gender Unit to analyse the video and apprehend the suspect.

“The team got the suspect and he has been handed over to the State Criminal Investigation Department for diligent prosecution in court.

“The CP expresses gratitude to Nigerians who helped in bringing the incident to the notice of the police and urged everyone to continue to speak out against sexual and gender-based violence.”

Click here for full video

Re: [see Video] Police Arrests Man Seen Kissing Minor In Viral Video by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jun 05, 2020
Animal!!! He claimed it's his sister and he had no bad intentions. Let's assume he is right, how can he not realise that that baby will try it with others and allow others try it with her without realising that her life is about to be destroyed?

Anyway in his life if he sees a baby angry and pouting he will run far, even if na small boy. Idiot!!!
Re: [see Video] Police Arrests Man Seen Kissing Minor In Viral Video by obiekunie2: 12:40am On Jun 06, 2020
there is something about this idiot that is really irritating to me.

just looking at his picture with those paedo-evil devilish look makes me really so want to spit on him.

if am among the officers that arrested him i will first of all quietly take him to the inner cell and visit his prick with a nice small black scorpion.

after the scorpion is done spending 3 minutes in his blockos, then i will bring him out for interrogation - then he will willingly confess how many times he has fingered that innocent girl.

ANIMAL!
Re: [see Video] Police Arrests Man Seen Kissing Minor In Viral Video by gambia(m): 4:21am On Jun 06, 2020
Sick people everywhere.

#Say No To Rape#Stop Southern kaduna killings#Stop Sokoto Killings#Stop the looting#End Corruption#Stop Nepotism#
Re: [see Video] Police Arrests Man Seen Kissing Minor In Viral Video by Nobody: 4:52am On Jun 06, 2020
Daddy kissing daughter or Daddy pecking baby?
I am confused here.
Re: [see Video] Police Arrests Man Seen Kissing Minor In Viral Video by dprsauce: 8:57am On Jun 06, 2020
See them tribesmen

(1) (Reply)

Wicked Man Cut His Mother’s Head, Buries Her In Shallow Grave (PHOTOS) / Black Girl At*cked By White Family In Front Of Her School Gate In London / Man Killed In Warri Four Days After Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.