Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Learn How To Make Money Both Online And Offline - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Learn How To Make Money Both Online And Offline (381 Views)

Learn, Master And Earn Legitimately Online And Offline. / Recommend me a Business ( Offline ) To Invest N1m / Learn How To Make Much Money Online And Detect Misleading Platforms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn How To Make Money Both Online And Offline by ActivistSlimfeez: 4:16am On Jun 06, 2020
Good day all, I am here to present to you a real way on how to maximize your profit, make a legit passive income via the internet, offline businesses you can do at the moment. I am an Accountant but I love to diversify my take home on agricultural farm produce like red oil, grain, soya beans and the likes when the price is low and preserve it, sell it when the price has risen.
Re: Learn How To Make Money Both Online And Offline by ActivistSlimfeez: 4:20am On Jun 06, 2020
Please any scammers, spammers should stay off this thread, I don’t sell anything, but I need an expert, investors who are really good at picking blue chips company shares, an agriculturist and a good finanacial expert. We need to come together to build our own empire. I know lots of people are really making money everyday, but when right information has not been shared, someone will just be in a stagnant position. I have some idea already and I need a serious minded people, create a great forum, irrespective of your location to join this noble idea of mine.
Re: Learn How To Make Money Both Online And Offline by ActivistSlimfeez: 4:25am On Jun 06, 2020
If you are ready for this, signify, but before we proceed, I will need real identity, your real name, doing a video call, your location, your employment status, what you wanna bring on the table, and lots more. My real name is Yusuf Adewale. If you really wanna join me on this initiative, kindly WhatsApp me on 08069150847. Please scammers should desist from here. We might be thinking what is the brain behind this and what benefit are you going to derive?
Re: Learn How To Make Money Both Online And Offline by ActivistSlimfeez: 4:32am On Jun 06, 2020
My reason of creating this forum is based on the experiences I had recently where I was being swindled by a useless fellow who promised to handle my HotForex account, after funding the account, this guy blow all the money inside it; please don’t entrust your forex account with any account manager. They will waste your money and never chat you again.... don’t buy bitcoin from any telegram group; once you make the payment; they will remove you immediately, look for a legit way to source for your bitcoin; don’t invest your money on any platform that promised you 200% 300% cash back, you will loose your capital. If some tell you he has a mining software, do your research on how bitcoin mining works, if you met someone online and he tells you he’s an immigration consultant, please do ask for his office address, cac registration certificates and do a lot of background check. Don’t pay anyone you have not meet in person via the internet.

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Make Money Both Online And Offline by ActivistSlimfeez: 4:38am On Jun 06, 2020
Experience is the best teacher, a lot is happening, I have seeing a lot via this Nairaland and other forum, this is the best time to put an end to this hungry fellow. Why will someone wake up one day and decided that scamming and being a fraudster is what he/she want to be doing for a living, they should have a conscience, remember the almighty is watching, think of what you can do that will bring food on your table instead of making a fellow human being like you to suffer. I am in my 30s, and with the help of God, and being a netizen, I have gotten two reliable source on the internet where I am making a passive income. Others are via offline, if you know you have opportunity to buy red oil now, this is the time, source for seller, buy and store it, when it is time to sell, I will keep you guys posted. Current price is between 7k to 7500 now per 25 liters. When it is time to buy other farm produce, I will keep you guys alerted.
Re: Learn How To Make Money Both Online And Offline by ActivistSlimfeez: 6:38am On Jun 06, 2020
Create multiple stream of income, don’t put all your money in one basket, read personal finance book like rich dad poor dad by Robert Kiyosaki, Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill, The Total Money Makeover by Dave Ramsey, The Automatic Millionaire by David Bach, Your Money or Your Life by Vicki Robin & Joe Donimguez, How to Retire Happy, Wild & Free by Emie jay and many more
Re: Learn How To Make Money Both Online And Offline by ActivistSlimfeez: 6:42am On Jun 06, 2020
*I THINK MORE ELABORATION NEEDS TO BE DONE ON HOW TO SELL AND SOLD ON SAIRUI MALL*����

Partner should try and understand the difference in other to reduce the COMPLAINTS.

In a very simple sentence..

*The selling of the product involves 3 stages after which your PROFIT and PRINCIPAL hits your account.*�����

1. The first stage is Queueing for sale which simply means you are in a queue with a lot of members, you are after someone waiting for your items to be sold and this happens within the 9D 22H 59m

2. The second stage is To sell which means, after the count down is up ie 9D 22H..etc, the system changes from queueing For sale to TO SELL thus it's now your turn for your items to be sold out and this happens within 24hr+, NB it's not yet sold out and for that matter your money shouldn't hit your account

3 . THE last stage is SOLD
Here it means your item is finally SOLD OUT and immediately after this stage, your PROFIT and PRINCIPAL hit your account asap without any delay.

THEN YOU CAN DECIDE WHETHER TO TRADE AGAIN OR WITHDRAW YOUR MONEY.

SO PLEASE PARTNERS AND NEWBIES SHOULD TAKE NOTE OF THIS IN OTHER TO HAVE PEACE OF MIND AND MINIMIZE THE COMPLAINTS

(1) (Reply)

Make $500 Doing Very Simple Task. / Insider Dealing: MTN Nigeria Discloses Purchase Of 920,000 Shares By Toriola / How To Make 3k-4k In A Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.