Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,245 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Biden Formally Clinches Democratic Presidential Nomination - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Biden Formally Clinches Democratic Presidential Nomination (35085 Views)

Moon Landing Today: US Clinches First Touchdown In 50 Years / GSA Tells Biden That Transition Can Formally Begin / US, Israel Formally Quit UNESCO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biden Formally Clinches Democratic Presidential Nomination by Nobody: 6:07am On Jun 06, 2020
helinues:
Customer Daada ni Biden.

All Democrats could produce after wasted years chasing Shadow in the name of prosecuting Trump
They just lost the election.

2 Likes

Re: Biden Formally Clinches Democratic Presidential Nomination by Ekemeze: 6:08am On Jun 06, 2020

1 Like

Re: Biden Formally Clinches Democratic Presidential Nomination by Nobody: 6:09am On Jun 06, 2020
evansjeff:
Meanwhile I don't understand why it is painful when you bite your tongue unknowingly but not painful when you do it deliberately.

I also don't understand why you're biting your tongue right now.
The amount of force applied when biting it unknowingly is very high, i once bit off a rice seed sized part of my toungue when chewing meat.
I had to endure the pain and swallow the blood which didnt cease for up to 25mins.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biden Formally Clinches Democratic Presidential Nomination by West2019(m): 6:11am On Jun 06, 2020
who is Biden that Antichrist? I hereby congratulate president Trump God send man for him reelected in advance .I knw say Obama and bill gate go dey vex for this my comment .nah Antichrist dem been

2 Likes

Re: Biden Formally Clinches Democratic Presidential Nomination by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:13am On Jun 06, 2020
Well, bitter truth.

We see Donald still winning! cool

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biden Formally Clinches Democratic Presidential Nomination by anwarajnr: 6:16am On Jun 06, 2020
Bar1941:
It's going to be more than a easy ride for you come Nov. 3rd 2020 because you will be contesting against a foolish excentric morón whose stupidy and naiveness has affected the respect and honour being bestowed on America before his emergence. Every aspect of US economy is in comatose and a visionary diplomatic leadership is urgently needed to restore the lost glory of our dear beloved God's own country.
I know some religious bigots in Nigeria still see the fat brain Trump as their saviour, but thankfully they can only vote on nairaland not elsewhere and going by their antecedents on this platform, whoever they supported here always lose at the real election. The true Americans will excercise their franchisé and retore the lost glory of the US. God bless Nigeria.
God bless Africa.
God bless USA.
God bless the whole world.

See what the media have succeeded in doing with your mind - Propaganda. Anyways, me and you both can tell better after their election.

2 Likes

Re: Biden Formally Clinches Democratic Presidential Nomination by elunico: 6:27am On Jun 06, 2020
Joe Biden is a B*stard!!

He introduced the title ix provision that prevents male college students from defending themselves against sex offense allegations.

A girl don't like you, she accuses you of sexual harassment and boom, you're out on your a$$. It took Trump to revert that useless law.

Tara Reade came out with such allegations against him, now, he wants due process to be followed in his case. Nonsense!!

12 Likes

Re: Biden Formally Clinches Democratic Presidential Nomination by Faithful4real(m): 6:28am On Jun 06, 2020
recievesense:

You have Trump dick in your mouth

Obama wife's fvcker.

4 Likes

Re: Biden Formally Clinches Democratic Presidential Nomination by akigbemaru: 6:30am On Jun 06, 2020
Bar1941:
It's going to be more than a easy ride for you come Nov. 3rd 2020 because you will be contesting against a foolish excentric morón whose stupidy and naiveness has affected the respect and honour being bestowed on America before his emergence. Every aspect of US economy is in comatose and a visionary diplomatic leadership is urgently needed to restore the lost glory of our dear beloved God's own country.
I know some religious bigots in Nigeria still see the fat brain Trump as their saviour, but thankfully they can only vote on nairaland not elsewhere and going by their antecedents on this platform, whoever they supported here always lose at the real election. The true Americans will excercise their franchisé and retore the lost glory of the US. God bless Nigeria.
God bless Africa.
God bless USA.

Re: Biden Formally Clinches Democratic Presidential Nomination by sucess001(m): 6:31am On Jun 06, 2020
Biden will beat trump easily.

With all the crises Trump is facing plus a GOP party not fully behind him....forget it.

Even George bush is against trump. Don't even forget that the only strength trump had...the economy has been wiped off by the covid pandemic...

It's done and dusted.

2 Likes

Re: Biden Formally Clinches Democratic Presidential Nomination by JamisiEwoooo: 6:33am On Jun 06, 2020
[s]
post=90358728:
Well, bitter truth.

We see Donald still winning! cool
[/s]
Re: Biden Formally Clinches Democratic Presidential Nomination by TUANKU(m): 6:45am On Jun 06, 2020
Poloyanabo1:
Biden to trump is same as Atiku to buhari!
They are lost causes, Biden lacks what it takes to beat Trump the anointed one.
You think it's Nigeria?
Re: Biden Formally Clinches Democratic Presidential Nomination by TiglathPILESER: 6:56am On Jun 06, 2020
EVILFOREST:
He will not be able to defeat TRUMP. TRUMP would have gotten it hotter if it were Bloomberg..
thats true

1 Like

Re: Biden Formally Clinches Democratic Presidential Nomination by livebyday(m): 6:56am On Jun 06, 2020
Biden?

It's over ..Trump will crush this one

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biden Formally Clinches Democratic Presidential Nomination by linearity: 7:04am On Jun 06, 2020
27Pushing30:
https://news.gallup.com/poll/189299/presidential-election-2016-key-indicators.aspx

ROTFL you obviously didn’t follow trump’s first victory.

Show me ONE poll that suggested he even had a Chance of beating Hilary? ONE

Below is a link to 2016 Gallup polls lol .

Like I stated earlier ONLY CNN viewers think Trump will loose 2020. He’s like Buhari california , New York etc we all know he won’t win. But the key states to clinch EC votes are still on board

I know lot more about those pollings, the climate in the US, Hillary Clinton's likeability within the democratic party, Comey's action announcing investigations against Clinton on Oct 28, just 11 days before the Elections....and the fact that Trump won by barely about 107k votes across three states and have not expanded his coalition since then...rather is he have to play a catch-up in some states he won the last time.

The Jury is still out and with Trump and after three years, identity politics have increased in the US and it is very hard to see anyone who is a true independent in the US anymore. What this means, is the opportunity for a surprise outcome are getting narrow by the day and it will boil down to the party that is able to get their voters to the poll.

Identity politics is so high in the US today, such that the Republicans will vote for anyone carrying their national ticket irrespective of that individual's qualities and the Democrats will also do the same.

Agreed the key states are still on board, but Biden is ahead but within the margin of error, even Fox News polls indicates as much, but election day is still very far......and I wouldn't rely so heavily on the contrarian view that, since he was behind the last time and still won, it then means if he is behind this time, he will still win...the climatic are drastically different....I also believe that, just like the Democrats four years ago that pushed far left with their policies, Republicans have really pushed too far with their policies and ideas and the US is still very much a center right country....and during each election cycle they usually correct towards the center. Hence if you look back to recent past elections in the US, it is very very difficult for a single party be it Republicans or Democrats to win back-to-back four terms.

5 Likes

Re: Biden Formally Clinches Democratic Presidential Nomination by mediocre(m): 7:06am On Jun 06, 2020
That's trump winning then

3 Likes

Re: Biden Formally Clinches Democratic Presidential Nomination by ReeLoaDead(m): 7:10am On Jun 06, 2020
Sleepy Joe should just go back to sleep ... his chances of winning the election are as good as Nigeria winning the World Cup in 2022 ...

3 Likes

Re: Biden Formally Clinches Democratic Presidential Nomination by kponkedenge(m): 7:13am On Jun 06, 2020
Poloyanabo1:
Biden to trump is same as Atiku to buhari!
They are lost causes, Biden lacks what it takes to beat Trump the anointed one.

You think they are like Nigeria that will rig the election for Buhari by snatching ballot boxes, using underage voters and killing their citizens.

Yeah, Trump is really anointed indeed.
Re: Biden Formally Clinches Democratic Presidential Nomination by Smartypant: 7:15am On Jun 06, 2020
THE NEXT PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

Inauguration day is Jan 21, 2021.

CONGRATULATIONS IN ADVANCE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biden Formally Clinches Democratic Presidential Nomination by blowjohn(m): 7:15am On Jun 06, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
This is not an uphill task for that fuckkking Donald trump na

All these mumu Americans self

Lol meaning u would have preferred a better candidate to beat trump my main man abi? grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biden Formally Clinches Democratic Presidential Nomination by sidieladaniel: 7:16am On Jun 06, 2020
All polls out there shows Biden will win the election some with even double digits difference even in fox news polls shows Biden winning unlike 2016 that Hillary & Trump points was still in the 3points margin of error. Is only on nairaland that people in there villages in Nigeria shows trump winning.

4 Likes

Re: Biden Formally Clinches Democratic Presidential Nomination by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:16am On Jun 06, 2020
martineverest:
congratulations to America's next president
That will be a tough one.

But hopefully cheesy
Re: Biden Formally Clinches Democratic Presidential Nomination by blowjohn(m): 7:17am On Jun 06, 2020
gambia:
I don't think this man can defeat trump.

Thee man cannot even make 3 complete sentences

2 Likes

Re: Biden Formally Clinches Democratic Presidential Nomination by ganjaman: 7:21am On Jun 06, 2020
The fool has finished writing�
Bar1941:
God bless Africa.
God bless USA.

3 Likes

Re: Biden Formally Clinches Democratic Presidential Nomination by blowjohn(m): 7:22am On Jun 06, 2020
Originality007:

Seems u alreday have Dementia Joe ass in ur mouth grin

He also has Nancy Pelosis ass on his face grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Biden Formally Clinches Democratic Presidential Nomination by blowjohn(m): 7:23am On Jun 06, 2020
kay10:
I wonder how most of the people in nairaland thinks, it has already been written on the wall that Americans are tired of trump, trump doesn't has pedigree and political good wills to lead my American to promise land, he doesn't understand global politics, most of the people thought that he would input his economic experience in to America economic crisis but could not because he was inepted to global economic development and the again his style of governcy is completely outrageous and unprofessional. This is not the type of president American wants , America deserves someone that understands global politics and also global economic development because they are mentor to other countries.

And the signs and symptoms of their tiredness was writes all over ur face abi?
Joe Biden that cannot even show conviction in his words

3 Likes

Re: Biden Formally Clinches Democratic Presidential Nomination by gambia(m): 7:24am On Jun 06, 2020
blowjohn:

Thee man cannot even make 3 complete sentences

Lol.

1 Like

Re: Biden Formally Clinches Democratic Presidential Nomination by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:26am On Jun 06, 2020
Trump would win. Meanwhile sub your dstv and gotv cheaply and contact us for any issues.
Re: Biden Formally Clinches Democratic Presidential Nomination by Abbeybailey(m): 7:27am On Jun 06, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

That will be a tough one.

But hopefully cheesy
It will be a little tough because it's always like that when you go against an incumbent president but Americans are tired of trump's divisiness, bigotry, racism, misorgyn and lies not to talk of his buffoonery.

3 Likes

Re: Biden Formally Clinches Democratic Presidential Nomination by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:33am On Jun 06, 2020
Abbeybailey:
It will be a little tough because it's always like that when you go against an incumbent president but Americans are tired of trump's divisiness, bigotry, racism, misorgyn and lies not to talk of his buffoonery.
The momentum building against him now.
I hope it continues till November.
And Biden needs a strong VP that is eloquent and can be loved by the American people or endorsement to help his campaign.But I think they want anybody but Trump at the moment.

4 Likes

Re: Biden Formally Clinches Democratic Presidential Nomination by amanikondo: 7:35am On Jun 06, 2020
CaptainMarvel:
Americans are obviously fed up with Trump...but i doubt if Biden can defeat him. He's so frail

Which of your America? I am in one and I am voting Trump.

7 Likes

Re: Biden Formally Clinches Democratic Presidential Nomination by TheAviator: 7:35am On Jun 06, 2020
martineverest:
Trump is on his way out

Yes, in the dream

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Trump Pens Farewell Address : "The Movement We Started Is Only Just Beginning" / Ivanka Trump Plans To Attend Biden's Inauguration Against Her Father's Wishes / Militants On Motorbikes Kill 20 Malian Soldiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.