Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

A Partnership To Send 100 Premium Visitors To Your Blog Daily #free - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / A Partnership To Send 100 Premium Visitors To Your Blog Daily #free (374 Views)

How Can I Get Minimum Of 10000 Page View On My Blog Daily / Do You Need Someone To Update Your Blog Daily / Get 10 Posts On Your Blog Daily At Just 10k Per Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Partnership To Send 100 Premium Visitors To Your Blog Daily #free by angelEmade: 5:28am On Jun 06, 2020
Hi, so there is this new project I started with my friends and we have a few patrons throwing their weight into it Financially. It's membership platform for wealth creation/making wealth online niche. We include some innovations such as online courses and podcasts too. We charge a premium on a monthly basis to offer contents and free courses to our users.
We however need content creators. Even to become a creator you are supposed to make a certain financial commitment but for now (being in the early stage) if you are interested you can contact me directly and I will fix you up. The contents we are looking for are stuffs like videos and podcasts and contents you have published on your blog or youtube in the case of videos (wealth creation niche) Just some sort of re-posting with your name and link to original content page on your website included in the article. On average 100 users will follow these articles to your site everyday. That is not much but yeah we are new, and it only gets better with time. But considering that these users are premium users 'high spending power' if you sell things on your blog or website, you could make about four sales everyday.
Mind you our platform is reinforced with a dedicated server! and an in-house developed powerful mailing system with spam proof dkim, spf and dmark verification. Our powerful mailing system is known as thunder! It can deliver a thousand emails in about a fraction of a second!! (If you stay with us long enough, we will provide you smtp details to solve your own mailing issues and this is free. Thunder is free and always will be)
Please note that there are financial incentives for creators too...but honestly we are still working on the modalities m not promising anything yet.
Thanks in advance.
Re: A Partnership To Send 100 Premium Visitors To Your Blog Daily #free by dimexy247(m): 7:53am On Jun 06, 2020
Interested
Re: A Partnership To Send 100 Premium Visitors To Your Blog Daily #free by angelEmade: 9:33am On Jun 06, 2020
dimexy247:
Interested
i sent you a mail request
Re: A Partnership To Send 100 Premium Visitors To Your Blog Daily #free by dimexy247(m): 10:45am On Jun 06, 2020
I have replied

angelEmade:

i sent you a mail request

(1) (Reply)

A Social Network Site Is Surfacing From Nigeria / How To Create A Landing Page With Wordpress / 100% Free Professional Domain Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.