Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,962 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

They Keep Coming Back - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / They Keep Coming Back (371 Views)

Litecoin’s Glory Coming Back, Will LTC Price Range Beyond $200 In Next Week? / 4 Simple Ways To Keep Visitors Coming Back To Your Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

They Keep Coming Back by NLSOFT: 5:32am On Jun 06, 2020
Help them today they come back again tomorrow

Don't help them today, they come back again asking for help tomorrow

The truth is that people are still good at heart, believe it, everyone has financial needs including The Federal Government, State Government, Dangote, My Humble self Mbonu Watson, everyone including you reading this has financial need

We all have our financial need, yes everyone, both those certified as a millionaire, billionaire and the poor of the poorest, all human alive has financial need

So when people walk up to you, asking for financial support, help them as possible as you can, if you can,

But if you can't help them financially, just talk them into understanding that you too need financial help and can't help at the moment

And don't forget to let the person know that being in the state of financial queer ( Begging ) is never the best solution in combing human state of needs and wants

The solutions are in Learning news skills, Professional careers or business

If someone cannot even earn enough to feed himself; how do you start to talk about learning a skill or starting a business? because in some cases. learning or starting a business also requires money

If a person comes to you, beginning for money. Even if you give the person 500k, there are tons of waiting for needs to pay for.

How do you handle this case?

What is the real solution I can offer to a friend or relative, who is at such a very low poverty level? constantly in a state of needs and wants

I have tried giving money several, but they just keep coming back.

You give 20k, they come back.
You give 50k, they come back.
You give 100k, they come back.
because we have financial needs and want, I finally give up.

What really can you do to help such people?

NOTE: This person may be graduate, nongraduate, a friend or relative, in some cases a total stranger

Maybe living in the city or village

How can you be of help

From
Mbonu Watson C

Visit Nairalearn.com to start a news class online, learn new skills and career course from the comfort of you home or office
Advert.ng To Promote your business and services now for free

We Thank God
Re: They Keep Coming Back by kabiru190: 9:07am On Jun 06, 2020
make money watching advert, very simple and easy
you can withdraw your money through master card or local bank
follow this link and thank me later

https://imivideon.xyz/149080445989967/

(1) (Reply)

The Important Things A 20-year-old Person Need To Know About Money And Finance / Real Estate Investment / Make $3000 in a Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.