Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,888 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:45 PM

Parents, Run Mad As Five Kids Disappear In Lagos Community - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Parents, Run Mad As Five Kids Disappear In Lagos Community (1160 Views)

Lagos Community Thrown Into Confusion As 8 Children Die Inside Vehicle (pics) / ‘Blasphemy’: Youths Attack Vigilante Commander In Gangare, Lagos Community / Anxiety As Two Sisters Disappear In Bayelsa (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Parents, Run Mad As Five Kids Disappear In Lagos Community by Davidtolu12(m): 6:05am On Jun 06, 2020
Parents, run mad as five kids disappear in Lagos community

Residents of Otto, Ebute-Metta area of Lagos State say children are falling prey to alleged abduction in the community with at least five kids already missing.
The children are identified as Dunmola Ogunjobi, four; Aisha Taiwo four; Daniel Samuel, three; Alimat Onikoyi, four and two-year-old Romanus.
The incident, which started June last year, has created panic among dwellers while parents of the victims languish in pain.
Recent among the cases was the sudden disappearance of Ogunjobi while she was playing with her friends last Tuesday in front of her parents’ residence on Akinlolu Street, Otto.

“Around 12pm that day (May 26, 2020), I was plating my mother’s hair outside while my daughter and her peers were also playing. I backed the playground but she called me regularly and I looked at her to confirm she was fine,” Ogunjobi’s mother, Aminat, recalled.
All was well until some minutes afterwards when she noticed her daughter’s voice was no longer audible.
A search was conducted with the hope that the little girl was somewhere within the vicinity. As the day wore on without any clue on her whereabouts, the neighbourhood was thrown into anxiety.
Read Full news below-:
http://www.davidotokiblog.com.ng/2020/06/parents-run-mad-as-five-kids-disappear.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Parents, Run Mad As Five Kids Disappear In Lagos Community by extol1(m): 6:14am On Jun 06, 2020
bad things happening everywhere. May God help us

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Parents, Run Mad As Five Kids Disappear In Lagos Community by jeffizy(m): 6:23am On Jun 06, 2020
I hope another "badoo" gang is not rearing it's ugly head again.

Parents should be alert all times.

1 Like

Re: Parents, Run Mad As Five Kids Disappear In Lagos Community by Nwodosis(m): 6:39am On Jun 06, 2020
Op, why not bring the full story here? It will not affect the movement of your ministry to the permanent site!
Re: Parents, Run Mad As Five Kids Disappear In Lagos Community by bmdmixer: 7:06am On Jun 06, 2020
Nwodosis:
Op, why not bring the full story here? It will not affect the movement of your ministry to the permanent site!
it will
Re: Parents, Run Mad As Five Kids Disappear In Lagos Community by greatbuc(m): 7:10am On Jun 06, 2020
This is python season o.. Check if there are forests around.. Then I wonder why children of these ages will be allowed to roam beyond their homes..
Re: Parents, Run Mad As Five Kids Disappear In Lagos Community by Nobody: 7:19am On Jun 06, 2020
Nigeria is boiling everyday with corruption and bad news....

May the grace continue to abound in you and your family, IJN Amen..... if not for God, I don know what this world would've turn into
Re: Parents, Run Mad As Five Kids Disappear In Lagos Community by Olufemiolaolu(m): 7:24am On Jun 06, 2020
Too bad
Re: Parents, Run Mad As Five Kids Disappear In Lagos Community by phemmyfour: 7:38am On Jun 06, 2020
Careless mothers
Re: Parents, Run Mad As Five Kids Disappear In Lagos Community by sammysneh(m): 7:58am On Jun 06, 2020
I pray they are found ,i cant imagine the pain the family is going through right now.. >:
Re: Parents, Run Mad As Five Kids Disappear In Lagos Community by chii8(f): 9:23am On Jun 06, 2020
I pray they are found,we should learn to keep our children indoors and be security conscious at all times.
Re: Parents, Run Mad As Five Kids Disappear In Lagos Community by Shukusheka(m): 9:56am On Jun 06, 2020
phemmyfour:
Careless mothers
I agree stup1d poster.
Re: Parents, Run Mad As Five Kids Disappear In Lagos Community by Jacqueline22(f): 2:09pm On Jun 06, 2020
AudioNews:
In Ewedu nd Amala Territory
RIP to 2 Kids,
If ur kids got Missing in SW just 4get abut dem nd Type RIP,
My Condolences 2 de parents, RIP
Guy u no get shame at all

1 Like

Re: Parents, Run Mad As Five Kids Disappear In Lagos Community by gasparpisciotta: 2:51pm On Jun 06, 2020
Clear case of child abductions serial murderer perhaps or organ hunters. I wish the police were better trained and equipped
Re: Parents, Run Mad As Five Kids Disappear In Lagos Community by maasoap(m): 3:01pm On Jun 06, 2020
AudioNews:
RIP to 2 Kids,

As if you and your people are any better when you have successfully expanded your abducting territory to the north

1 Like

Re: Parents, Run Mad As Five Kids Disappear In Lagos Community by Vick14: 7:27pm On Jun 06, 2020
AudioNews:
RIP to 2 Kids,

You this boy with your legs like that of cockroach. What is your obsession with "ewedu and amala". You are constituting a nuisance and getting irtitating.
I am very very sure when those children are found, they would be found in Anambra, Ebonyi or Abia.

1 Like

Re: Parents, Run Mad As Five Kids Disappear In Lagos Community by Vick14: 7:30pm On Jun 06, 2020
Jacqueline22:

Guy u no get shame at all

The boy is an I.diot

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hikvision Turbo HD Outdoor CCTV Camera / 22yr-old 300L Ekiti University Student Dies In Boyfriend's Apartment In Osun / Police Rescue Little Girl Found Inside Anambra Forest (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.