Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,825 members, 7,813,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

Oshiomhole’s Camp Switches Support From Ize-iyamu To Obazee - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole’s Camp Switches Support From Ize-iyamu To Obazee (47109 Views)

Ize-Iyamu To Appeal Court Judgement Disqualifying His Candidacy / Oshiomhole Missing From Ize-iyamu Acknowledgement List / Ize-Iyamu To Obaseki: How Much Dollars Did You Pay PDP For Governorship Ticket? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole’s Camp Switches Support From Ize-iyamu To Obazee by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jun 06, 2020
Kawabonga:

Una no get shame at all.... always shifting goalposts!
Tueh!!!
Your parents wasted money on your education, similar thing happened in Ogun State. The only thing you can do is to abuse me, but you can't deny the precedent.
You lot would destroy Obaseki beyond redemption.
Re: Oshiomhole’s Camp Switches Support From Ize-iyamu To Obazee by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jun 06, 2020
senatordave1:

In a way,pastor is the godfather of Edo.without him,oshio could never have won.if not for zoning,pastor should have succeeded the igbibedions..he is so unlucky not to have been a godfather
Exactly! In fact, all of them are under Pasttor - the man is a colossus and a gangamtuan gringrin. Don't you see the way Obaseki and his camp are running helter skelter because of him? Even Buhari and Tinubu respect him and rumourrs are even flying about that Oshio has taken him to both Bubu and Tinubu and they've endorsed him - which he and his camp are denying vehemently, lol. He's the only politician in Edo State that has so amny top politicians and billionaires permanently in his political group. Oshio does not have such - he doesn't even have a formal political group officially, not to talk of such big followers, neither does Obaseki, upon the fact that they have both been Governor. Ize-Iyamu that has not been a Governor is still bigger than both of them.
Re: Oshiomhole’s Camp Switches Support From Ize-iyamu To Obazee by senatordave1(m): 3:38pm On Jun 06, 2020
EmmaFantastic:

Exactly! In fact, all of them are under Pasttor - the man is a colossus and a gangamtuan gringrin. Don't you see the way Obaseki and his camp are running helter skelter because of him? Even Buhari and Tinubu respect him and rumourrs are even flying about that Oshio has taken him to both Bubu and Tinubu and they've endorsed him - which he and his camp are denying vehemently, lol. He's the only politician in Edo State that has so amny top politicians and billionaires permanently in his political group. Oshio does not have such - he doesn't even have a formal political group officially, not to talk of such big followers, neither does Obaseki, upon the fact that they have both been Governor. Ize-Iyamu that has not been a Governor is still bigger than both of them.

I think pastor should just be a godfather and forget about Edo. He should start playing federal politics
Re: Oshiomhole’s Camp Switches Support From Ize-iyamu To Obazee by moderatedguy: 3:51pm On Jun 06, 2020
senatordave1:

He has lost already.any body oshio camp presents will win and pdp has lost in a a advance
Mumu yoruba Muslim...u dey reason like Zombie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole’s Camp Switches Support From Ize-iyamu To Obazee by moderatedguy: 3:53pm On Jun 06, 2020
promotervickky:

Familiar thing was going through my mind grin all these people with tricks
Nooo...there's confusion in Oshiomholes camp.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole’s Camp Switches Support From Ize-iyamu To Obazee by moderatedguy: 3:55pm On Jun 06, 2020
EmmaFantastic:

I didn't want to say it, but that Odubu, he's actually the main gig o ! But people don't know. Just watch and see. You see the way Odubu, Ogiemwonyi and then lastly, Obazee were instructed to go and collect and submit form, it's a tactic. I just dey laugh. grin grin
They re confused..no be any tactics

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole’s Camp Switches Support From Ize-iyamu To Obazee by Justbright(m): 3:59pm On Jun 06, 2020
[quote author=dre11 post=90359463]Backing for Ize-Iyamu growing even stronger –Campaign Organisation

•APC to publish aspirants’ credentials

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/oshiomholes-camp-switches-support-from-ize-iyamu-to-obazee

FAKE NEWS
Re: Oshiomhole’s Camp Switches Support From Ize-iyamu To Obazee by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jun 06, 2020
senatordave1:

I think pastor should just be a godfather and forget about Edo. He should start playing federal politics
Honestly I don't know why he's so keen on that governorship, really! As you rightly said, he ought to be looking beyond state. He was a top leader and national vice chairman (south south) in ACN and was close to Tinubu then and he was the one that took Oshio to Tinubu for support when he brought out Oshio for the Governorship in 2007. It was his departure to PDP to get the Governorship ticket in 2016 election that broke his relationship with Tinubu, otherwise they were strong allies.
Anyway, I understand why he probably wants Governorship - it provides you an abundance of free money resources and opportunities to build your camp and followers and consolidate power and then from there, use it as platform to negotiate bigger things in future. That's just it.
Re: Oshiomhole’s Camp Switches Support From Ize-iyamu To Obazee by beewhy5050(m): 4:14pm On Jun 06, 2020
Chapii:
I honestly prefer my father to be who he is rather than Osinbajo that aided this disaster to power.
How will I sleep at night when I know that its because of me that thousands are being murdered in their sleep by Herdsmen & Bandits.
How will I sleep at night when I know that I aided the Economic disaster and unprecedented job loses that has visited my country in the last 5 yrs.
How do I sleep at night when I know it's my greed and ambition that has brought the kind of Nepotism and Division that I destroying my country today.
I don't know for you but I don't admire Osinbajo at all.
Modified
For those quoting me should read about Ebitu Ukiwe. Ebitu Ukiwe did not receive half the embarrassment Osinbajo has received but he resigned from a Military gov't. So what I am saying have happened before.

You need not reply those trolls bro. They will asslick just about anybody who can easily brainwash them. Set of MOFOS

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole’s Camp Switches Support From Ize-iyamu To Obazee by Kawabonga(m): 4:54pm On Jun 06, 2020
bamidelee:

Your parents wasted money on your education, similar thing happened in Ogun State. The only thing you can do is to abuse me, but you can't deny the precedent.
You lot would destroy Obaseki beyond redemption.
You had to bring my parents into this huh??
Little wonder you never got the chance to know who your useless and miserable parents were before they gave their hopeless son up for adoption.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole’s Camp Switches Support From Ize-iyamu To Obazee by Proudlytips: 5:24pm On Jun 06, 2020
really
Re: Oshiomhole’s Camp Switches Support From Ize-iyamu To Obazee by SirBunky85(m): 6:53pm On Jun 06, 2020
JasonScoolari:
God surely knows how to embarrass some möronic fraudsters called "Pastors"

These men just use the title to decieve gullible followers to achieve their personal gains... I will give you some examples.

-Pst. Tunde Bakare: Wanted to have a feel of the Presidential Villa, tried and failed so many times and was later relegated to a mere consultant.

-Rev Chris Okotie: You all know how it always ends up for him, even his church members do vote for a different candidate.

Pst Yemi Osibande: Used the title of a pastor to sneak into the Villa, but ended up heading irrelevant committees meant for Omoniles. E.g "Chairman,Use The Toilet Committee of Nigeria" amongs others.

Now Pst Ize-Iyamu, who's now behaving like a cheap prostitute all over Edo State will end up heading the team of organizers in the next Igué festival after he's being used and dump.
says a shameless hypocrite who takes James Ibori as a saint.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole’s Camp Switches Support From Ize-iyamu To Obazee by mondi2: 7:30pm On Jun 06, 2020
What is happening in Edo state now is, the more you look, the less you see ( SAKA-MAJE NI).
Re: Oshiomhole’s Camp Switches Support From Ize-iyamu To Obazee by Sammygist: 7:35pm On Jun 06, 2020
Pdp won't seem to amaze me
Re: Oshiomhole’s Camp Switches Support From Ize-iyamu To Obazee by JasonScoolari: 8:48pm On Jun 06, 2020
okefranci:

I am very and certain that you can't have a reasonable father , I guessed you are from broken home �
All you know how to do is to drag someone's father and insult members of the forum.... You're just a big F00L at 52 and I can see how depressed you are already.

Do face like my yansh.
grin

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole’s Camp Switches Support From Ize-iyamu To Obazee by Exclusive101: 9:18pm On Jun 06, 2020
And your father failed to stop the disaster befalling his country. You need to plank your father's head with correct 2 by 2 so next time he put his money where his mouth is instead of allowing Osibanjo to perpetuate the so call disaster you claim he orchestrated.

I will be utterly disgusted if I have a pathetic father who can not do a thing to stop those he believe can not offer the country any good but watch foolishly as they help themselves to the highest office in the land while my child is wailing like a raving lunatic on NL.

Chapii:
I honestly prefer my father to be who he is rather than Osinbajo that aided this disaster to power.
How will I sleep at night when I know that its because of me that thousands are being murdered in their sleep by Herdsmen & Bandits.
How will I sleep at night when I know that I aided the Economic disaster and unprecedented job loses that has visited my country in the last 5 yrs.
How do I sleep at night when I know it's my greed and ambition that has brought the kind of Nepotism and Division that I destroying my country today.
I don't know for you but I don't admire Osinbajo at all.
Modified
For those quoting me should read about Ebitu Ukiwe. Ebitu Ukiwe did not receive half the embarrassment Osinbajo has received but he resigned from a Military gov't. So what I am saying have happened before.
Re: Oshiomhole’s Camp Switches Support From Ize-iyamu To Obazee by Exclusive101: 9:23pm On Jun 06, 2020
Mazigabriel:
would you stop raining curses on someone, are you God that says what someone would be in future or designed his destiny the way it would be.
Nigerians should Stop saying such things to someone it's not good at all

Nigerians should stop this but lunatics from your pathetic tribe should continue insulting the VP ba ?!
Re: Oshiomhole’s Camp Switches Support From Ize-iyamu To Obazee by Exclusive101: 9:26pm On Jun 06, 2020
Is this an act to evade the fact that your bigoted father is a nobody, not even fit to lace Osinbajo shoe. You need to find a rope or get to the lagoon, your foolishness deserve to perish with u.

JasonScoolari:
"Where is your father" "Unborn generation"

Those lines are stale, boring and unintelligent.... come up with something brilliant so I can upgrade you to Grade 8.
Re: Oshiomhole’s Camp Switches Support From Ize-iyamu To Obazee by JasonScoolari: 9:30pm On Jun 06, 2020
Exclusive101:
Is this an act to evade the fact that your bigoted father is a nobody, not even fit to lace Osinbajo shoe. You need to find a rope or get to the lagoon, your foolishness deserve to perish with u.

But before then, lemme invite dominique and lalasticlala to see this... Maybe they'll dash you something. grin
Re: Oshiomhole’s Camp Switches Support From Ize-iyamu To Obazee by maestroferddi: 11:03pm On Jun 06, 2020
senatordave1:

He has lost already.any body oshio camp presents will win and pdp has lost in advance
You are like a robot...

The day any sensible person begins to take you seriously...
Re: Oshiomhole’s Camp Switches Support From Ize-iyamu To Obazee by senatordave1(m): 11:26pm On Jun 06, 2020
maestroferddi:
You are like a robot...

The day any sensible person begins to take you seriously...

Apc controls your dear imo,how painful it is for you
Re: Oshiomhole’s Camp Switches Support From Ize-iyamu To Obazee by maestroferddi: 11:34pm On Jun 06, 2020
senatordave1:

Apc controls your dear imo,how painful it is for you
Just grow up....
Re: Oshiomhole’s Camp Switches Support From Ize-iyamu To Obazee by senatordave1(m): 11:38pm On Jun 06, 2020
maestroferddi:
Just grow up....

I've outgrown you.do you still hawk fanyogo at ikom?
Re: Oshiomhole’s Camp Switches Support From Ize-iyamu To Obazee by maestroferddi: 12:17am On Jun 07, 2020
senatordave1:

I've outgrown you.do you still hawk fanyogo at ikom?
You are to be pitied...
Re: Oshiomhole’s Camp Switches Support From Ize-iyamu To Obazee by senatordave1(m): 12:27am On Jun 07, 2020
maestroferddi:
You are to be pitied...

Do you have gala and bobo?
Re: Oshiomhole’s Camp Switches Support From Ize-iyamu To Obazee by maestroferddi: 7:24am On Jun 07, 2020
senatordave1:

Do you have gala and bobo?
The fact that all you can find to attempt clapping back is an enviable attribute for creativity, resourcefulness and industry says all there is to say about you.

There is no way your denigration can apply to me: If you are not blind and out of your element, you would have deduced that I cannot be in that bracket...

In any case, I extol and lionize my Igbo brethren making indelible marks all over the planet.

Some have built mansions and bought large swathes of real estates despite having a very little beginning...

It is only an Igboman who would berth in Lagos with nothing. He would be faced with the option of joining social miscreants called agberos to make easy money through a twisted form of extortion and the determination to dine with the mighty by rolling up his sleeves and going to work.

Chibuzor the gala seller of today is the potential owner of a state-of-the-art edifice in Lekki within some 15 years.

Chibuzor should mentor you, my friend.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole’s Camp Switches Support From Ize-iyamu To Obazee by MCIU: 11:58am On Jun 07, 2020
Esseite:

You guys are truly "anywhere belle face"...if this news is confirmed am Estelle Berglin “Swealife” – Julius Dein’s Girlfriend sure your next line would be "Progressives dont want room for old PDP members"... grin grin

If Obaseki jumps all hurdles and wins, it would become "Tinubu / Buhari prevailed on Oshiomole to forgive him"

How else could you perfectly describe a zombie..
Re: Oshiomhole’s Camp Switches Support From Ize-iyamu To Obazee by Mazigabriel(m): 7:35pm On Jun 07, 2020
Exclusive101:

Nigerians should stop this but lunatics from your pathetic tribe should continue insulting the VP ba ?!
Don't call any tribe pathetic, is your own tribe better

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Lekki Tollgate Is Occupied By Journalists - Channels TV (Photo) / Edo Lady Campaigns For Obaseki By Praying (Photos) / "Emir Of FESTAC Town" In Sallah Parade In Lagos (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.