Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Removal Of Petrol Price Cap: I Was Demonised For Suggesting It – Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Removal Of Petrol Price Cap: I Was Demonised For Suggesting It – Atiku (897 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Replies Justice Binta Nyako Suggesting Prison To Be Safest For Him / Thank You Southwest. I Never Expected It..atiku Victory Assured. / Benue Killings: Buratai Under Fire For Suggesting Review Of Grazing Law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Removal Of Petrol Price Cap: I Was Demonised For Suggesting It – Atiku by shalom62: 7:03am On Jun 06, 2020
Former Vice president and Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) presidential candidate in the last general election, read more
Re: Removal Of Petrol Price Cap: I Was Demonised For Suggesting It – Atiku by muykem: 7:23am On Jun 06, 2020
Very serious, though PDP is demonic party.
Re: Removal Of Petrol Price Cap: I Was Demonised For Suggesting It – Atiku by sammyj: 7:29am On Jun 06, 2020
You were demonized for planning to sell it out as usual to yourself and cronies and not for removing the subsidies : Stop this lies Baba shocked

1 Like

Re: Removal Of Petrol Price Cap: I Was Demonised For Suggesting It – Atiku by chatinent: 7:36am On Jun 06, 2020
Sounding like a broken record.
Re: Removal Of Petrol Price Cap: I Was Demonised For Suggesting It – Atiku by omoiyamayor(m): 7:42am On Jun 06, 2020
sammyj:
You were demonized for planning to sell it out as usual to yourself and cronies and not for removing the subsidies : Stop this lies Baba shocked
they always make excuses and lie to us like we are kids.
Re: Removal Of Petrol Price Cap: I Was Demonised For Suggesting It – Atiku by jlinkd78(m): 7:46am On Jun 06, 2020
Following
Re: Removal Of Petrol Price Cap: I Was Demonised For Suggesting It – Atiku by merit455(m): 9:12am On Jun 06, 2020
sammyj:
You are a thief,even your father too.....,just that your father no get opportunity to enter government house,him for thief pass Atiku.

E go pain you

1 Like

Re: Removal Of Petrol Price Cap: I Was Demonised For Suggesting It – Atiku by sammyj: 10:53am On Jun 06, 2020
Ooooo I see, so thank God you admitted your slave paid master is a thief not bigger than me. Anyways, I believe you lack morals to have insulted my father rather than face me and the issue grin
merit455:
You are a thief,even your father too.....,just that your father no get opportunity to enter government house,him for thief pass Atiku.

E go pain you
Re: Removal Of Petrol Price Cap: I Was Demonised For Suggesting It – Atiku by merit455(m): 12:37pm On Jun 06, 2020
sammyj:
Ooooo I see, so thank God you admitted your slave paid master is a thief not bigger than me. Anyways, I believe you lack morals to have insulted my father rather than face me and the issue grin
Is Atiku not someone father?

1 Like

Re: Removal Of Petrol Price Cap: I Was Demonised For Suggesting It – Atiku by sammyj: 5:13pm On Jun 06, 2020
Someone's father that looted the country dry along with other politicians. He got himself into pubic office and when things go wrong with public funds we have to talk. Common use your common sense please! shocked shocked
merit455:
Is Atiku not someone father?
Re: Removal Of Petrol Price Cap: I Was Demonised For Suggesting It – Atiku by Adblg0610: 7:45pm On Jun 06, 2020
1. OBJ/Atiku Administration created the Petroleum Products Pricing and Regulatory Agency (PPPRA) as the conduit pipe to loot the treasury through fake SUBSIDY.
2. For 16 years,Atiku's party,the PDP used the PPPRA to siphoned billions of dollars,as fake subsidy, for the PMS that was never imported,or that was diverted to neighbouring countries.
3. For 16 years ,Atiku's PDP created artificial fuel scarcity ,to make Nigerians spend days in long queques ,sleeping at flling stations and forced them to buy at black market prices. This is now a distant memory under President Muhammadu Buhari.
4. For 16 years,Atiku's PDP didi not only fail to build new refineries,it also made sure that dubious payments were made for the fake Turn Around Maintenance (TAM) of the existing ones which never worked throughout their stay in power.
5. When God ejected Satan from the heaven, He did not remove his develish skills. Now that the PDP is no longer in govt,Atiku having failed to realise his bid to sell the NNPC to his family and friends now claims that some people wanted to demonse him.
Re: Removal Of Petrol Price Cap: I Was Demonised For Suggesting It – Atiku by abobote: 8:27pm On Jun 06, 2020
Re: Removal Of Petrol Price Cap: I Was Demonised For Suggesting It – Atiku by dheilaw1(m): 9:11pm On Jun 06, 2020
merit455:

E go pain you
it's obvious you are a product of wrong parental unionism for mentioning his father when you could have faced him..

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Court Restrains Oshiomhole, INEC From Direct Primaries / Interim Order Empowering Gaidon To Act As APC National Chairman Has Expired / Governor Fayemi Allegedly Sends Thugs To Invade Home Of Ekiti Senator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.