Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,561 members, 7,827,094 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Atiku’s Local Government Part Of New Nation Carving Out Of Nigeria - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Atiku’s Local Government Part Of New Nation Carving Out Of Nigeria (201 Views)

Best Idea 2023: Cool Ideas For Pumpkin Carving / Fruit Carving And Services At Its Best ����� / Make Money Carving Logos, Posters Etc With Your Mobile! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Atiku’s Local Government Part Of New Nation Carving Out Of Nigeria by 01Decent(m): 7:42am On Jun 06, 2020
By July 10, 2020, Nigeria is set to lose 24 local to a new nation to be created from both Nigeria and Cameroon. This is by way of ceding, to a new country to be known as United Nations Organisation (UNO) State of Cameroon at its borders with la Republique du Cameroun, the United Nations said.

The local government consist of seven 7 from Taraba state, five 5 from borno state and twelve 12 from Adamawa state.

Some of the local government to be taken from Nigeria include but not only, Bama, Gwoza, Ngala, Kala/Balge...

https://www.thedecentworld.com/atikus-local-government-part-of-new-nation-carving-out-of-nigeria/

(1) (Reply)

Clerk's Tenure Elongation And The Crisis Of Interest / MFM Will Not Open On June 21 ,pastor Olukoya / I Can't Smell I Can't Taste And I Have Cattarh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.