Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,653 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Mercy Johnson Goes Bald For A Movie Role - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Goes Bald For A Movie Role (17934 Views)

Linda Ikeji, Tonto Dikeh, Genevieve Nnaji & Yvonne Nelson Goes Bald / Tonto Dikeh Goes Bald (Hilarious Photo Of The Day) / Mercy Johnson Goes Blind? No! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Bald For A Movie Role by Jenifa1: 6:35am On Jan 23, 2011
Coolabbie:

D money must be really gud.

lol the money better be good.

anyways, can't wait for the movie to be out.
Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Bald For A Movie Role by rockers: 6:59pm On Jan 23, 2011
yeah the money is good, see the amount from the link again
Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Bald For A Movie Role by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jan 23, 2011
5 Million naira cool
Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Bald For A Movie Role by MrCork17: 7:46pm On Jan 23, 2011
actualy, women who loook like men are more sexier actualy tongue
Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Bald For A Movie Role by ceasyc(f): 10:27am On Jan 24, 2011
SHE DON UGLY FACIALLY B4 THEN SHE COM GO BARB/DO ABOLO
haba = too 4king ugly gal. na 4 d movie role sha but still  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

uche jumbo said she shaved her hair 4 a role too

not every gal can pull off d bald look tho
Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Bald For A Movie Role by tellwisdom: 12:20pm On Jan 24, 2011
She go eat, dem go talk, she go intimate, dem go still talk,  she go piss, dem go talk, she go poo, dem go talk, Wetin concern unaaaaaaa na una head? Jealous women!!
Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Bald For A Movie Role by Anonymous2(m): 12:25pm On Jan 24, 2011
Versitile and daring. Way to go!
Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Bald For A Movie Role by Oby1(f): 12:28pm On Jan 24, 2011
Welldone dear for trying to pass the message
Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Bald For A Movie Role by MMM2(m): 12:29pm On Jan 24, 2011
MJ is trying 2 meet up her target, not dat bad. (MONEY)
Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Bald For A Movie Role by Ogboju(m): 12:54pm On Jan 24, 2011
This all have got to do with the Benjamins involved, Cool Wadada!
Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Bald For A Movie Role by toluxa1(m): 12:55pm On Jan 24, 2011
Mr, Cork:

actualy, women who loook like men are more sexier actualy tongue

shocked grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Bald For A Movie Role by Rastamann: 1:05pm On Jan 24, 2011
Anything that is worth doing at all is worth doing well.
Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Bald For A Movie Role by harpo(m): 1:24pm On Jan 24, 2011
Its part of her job, I hope she negotiated well to commensurate for her effort into fitting the role perfectly welllllll,
Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Bald For A Movie Role by Nwamama1: 1:39pm On Jan 24, 2011
Mercy Johnson looks more beautiful despite her bald hair

What do you say?
Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Bald For A Movie Role by harpo(m): 1:53pm On Jan 24, 2011
@uwanmama1
take a good look at the picture again and answer the question yourself which is prettier with hair or without
Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Bald For A Movie Role by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 2:06pm On Jan 24, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin The Movie must be titled QUEEN OF THE APES , grin grin grin

I new she was skanky pretty but no hair has turned her into a real Skank!
Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Bald For A Movie Role by Biscute(f): 2:10pm On Jan 24, 2011
hmm no more ikebe dey shoot katapot,, now na widow role,, any way she is looking Boyish,,
Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Bald For A Movie Role by tboy1(m): 2:11pm On Jan 24, 2011
LOL @ ppl dissin' her while she's working hard and laughing all the way to the bank
Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Bald For A Movie Role by desthan(m): 2:39pm On Jan 24, 2011
Could those be lapalapa  :oor some white hairs  :otrying to liberate themselves out of a very rough surface lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

This is serious. . .

tboy1:

LOL @ ppl dissin' her while she's working hard and laughing all the way to the bank

on her way back from the bank, she may have to stop by at the hospital too, dunno if its dandruff on that scalp or the un-mentionables undecided

it may need attention too
Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Bald For A Movie Role by DAY12(m): 3:14pm On Jan 24, 2011
Una don start again

Hater's una nor dey tire niiii?

angry angry angry angry
Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Bald For A Movie Role by Abuse: 3:16pm On Jan 24, 2011
She resemble witchcraft of the Federal Republic of Nigeria!!!
Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Bald For A Movie Role by Diligence: 3:28pm On Jan 24, 2011
Great Actress!
Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Bald For A Movie Role by tboy1(m): 3:38pm On Jan 24, 2011
desthan:

on her way back from the bank, she may have to stop by at the hospital too, dunno if its dandruff on that scalp or the un-mentionables undecided
it may need attention too

For 5 Mill, her hair will get all the attention needed
Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Bald For A Movie Role by desthan(m): 3:57pm On Jan 24, 2011
tboy1:

For 5 Mill, her hair will get all the attention needed

i never mentioned hair my most learned friend. . . ''besides there no hair you dumbo grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Bald For A Movie Role by timpaker(m): 4:08pm On Jan 24, 2011
she's got 'lakpa lakpa' on her head, is it that she doesn't wash her head or what?
well she's one of my favorites.
she can go bald for all i care but that hips,burst and curves can get one confused just staring at her.
go MJ go!!!
Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Bald For A Movie Role by tboy1(m): 4:10pm On Jan 24, 2011
desthan:

i never mentioned hair my most learned friend. . . ''besides there no hair you dumbo grin
Typical nairalander who can't have a conversation without resorting to insults
p.s: Its obvious i meant for 5 mill, her dandruff will be eradicated . . .  anyways enjoy ur chat
Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Bald For A Movie Role by MrCork17: 4:10pm On Jan 24, 2011
IBO womens.  Pliss holla at your boy if u look like man.  cheeers!! wink
Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Bald For A Movie Role by desthan(m): 4:20pm On Jan 24, 2011
tboy1:

[b]Typical nairalander who can't have a conversation without resorting to insults[/b]p.s: Its obvious i meant for 5 mill, her dandruff will be eradicated . . . anyways enjoy your chat

you are most welcome, my most learned friend grin grin grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Bald For A Movie Role by emmadaniel: 4:26pm On Jan 24, 2011
DON'T WORRY!
THE MONEY IS GOOD
THE HAIR WILL GROW IN A MATTER OF MONTH
WILL YOU SHARE THAT LARGE SOME WITH YOUR FRIENDS?
Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Bald For A Movie Role by emmadaniel: 4:26pm On Jan 24, 2011
DON'T WORRY!
THE MONEY IS GOOD
THE HAIR WILL GROW IN A MATTER OF MONTHS
WILL YOU SHARE THAT LARGE SOME WITH YOUR FRIENDS?
Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Bald For A Movie Role by aminalib(f): 5:03pm On Jan 24, 2011
big deal it's just hair, hair does not make a woman, dang africa is so backwards when it comes to movies, there are others ways she could have had that bald head without actually going bald, either way good for her,
Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Bald For A Movie Role by 5p1naz(m): 5:12pm On Jan 24, 2011
[size=14pt]did they use blade on her head wtf?? cant they afford a clipper[/size] shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Eedris: Politicians Should Stay In Nigeria For Medical Treatment / D'banj Owns Mo' Hits And Don Jazzy Is His Artist - Interview With Ebony Magazine / Waje Stuns In Red For 'Fifty' Lagos Premiere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.