Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,414 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Masturbation Is Better Than Rape-erigga Says - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Masturbation Is Better Than Rape-erigga Says (1064 Views)

Erigga Says There Are Only Two Tribes In Nigeria / Rapper Erigga Says Nigerians Fight For God But Can’t Fight For Their Rights / ‘it Is Better To Do Ijo Soapy Than Rape’ – Kcee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Masturbation Is Better Than Rape-erigga Says by charlievibez(m): 9:44am On Jun 06, 2020
Erhiga Agarivbie popularly known as Erigga has taken to his Twitter account to exclaim his hate for rape.

the artist who exclaimed this in a sarcastic way has left fans amazed at his post.

this was his exact statement
"Masturbation is better than RAPE... let that sink in your skull from today #RapistsAreCriminals"

here is a screenshot: https://www.charlievibez.com/masturbation-is-better-than-rape-artist-cries-out/

some fans have started a heated argument saying he is rather saying rape is good

see screenshot:
https://www.charlievibez.com/masturbation-is-better-than-rape-artist-cries-out/

1 Like

Re: Masturbation Is Better Than Rape-erigga Says by Amotolongbo(f): 9:47am On Jun 06, 2020
Ok

Some people are actually raping themselves, thinking they are masturbating o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masturbation Is Better Than Rape-erigga Says by XXLMANDIGO: 9:49am On Jun 06, 2020
cheesy

Masturbation is not like sex. You won't feel the velvet coochie and grease wetness of pussy gotten from intercourse.

Get a Hoe, pay a Hoe if you don't have anyone to fulfil your sexual fantasies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masturbation Is Better Than Rape-erigga Says by Amotolongbo(f): 9:58am On Jun 06, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:
cheesy

Masturbation is not like sex. You won't feel the velvet coochie and grease wetness of pussy gotten from intercourse.

The pleasure in sex is not in the physical exercise but the psychological feeling.

If you are masturbating and have the psychological feeling of sex, you will reach orgasm.
If you are having a real sex with no psychological feeling in it, no orgasm will be reached.

2 Likes

Re: Masturbation Is Better Than Rape-erigga Says by Kaycee54321(m): 10:02am On Jun 06, 2020
SAY NO TO RAPE.

Meanwhile, sometimes, I feel like hooking up with a random beautiful female...

'I'm not talking about Love, I'm talking about lust'

1 Like

Re: Masturbation Is Better Than Rape-erigga Says by donbachi(m): 10:04am On Jun 06, 2020
Same thing..masturbation is raping self,while rape is raping another person.
Re: Masturbation Is Better Than Rape-erigga Says by decatalyst(m): 10:07am On Jun 06, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Ok

Re: Masturbation Is Better Than Rape-erigga Says by XXLMANDIGO: 10:19am On Jun 06, 2020
I hear you but you are not a Man. Masturbation for a Man is quite different from ladies. For me I have to dip deep my 10" into a soft and greasy coochie. Pound and Stir very well before I can be satisfied. I even go as far as smothering my face with the wetness, lick and slurp all the cum. That's what I know as SEX.

MASTURBATION drains you. You feel awkward. SEX is totally different dear.

Amotolongbo:
The pleasure in sex is not in the physical exercise but the psychological feeling.

If you are masturbating and have the psychological feeling of sex, you will reach orgasm.
If you are having a real sex with no psychological feeling in it, no orgasm will be reached.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Masturbation Is Better Than Rape-erigga Says by falcon01: 10:24am On Jun 06, 2020
Not to a Rapist no, Rapist get a Thrill while doing it. matter of fact if the girl will consent at that moment, it will ruin the Moment, The feeling. They prefer the domination, The hopelessness of the woman, The cry for help, The struggle and The feeling of victory when it's over That is what drives Rapist.
Re: Masturbation Is Better Than Rape-erigga Says by Ghostrye: 10:29am On Jun 06, 2020
Amotolongbo:

oil dey your head cool
Re: Masturbation Is Better Than Rape-erigga Says by Amotolongbo(f): 10:33am On Jun 06, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:

I hear you but you are not a Man. Masturbation for a Man is quite different from ladies. For me I have to dip deep my 10" into a soft and greasy coochie. Pound and Stir very well before I can be satisfied. I even go as far as smothering my face with the wetness, lick and slurp all the cum. That's what I know as SEX.

MASTURBATION drains you. You feel awkward. SEX is totally different dear.

You got it wrong.

Masturbating guys aren’t out there to go on physical activity of sex but an exercise to quench their psychological urge to reach orgasm, suppressing konji.
Re: Masturbation Is Better Than Rape-erigga Says by XXLMANDIGO: 10:42am On Jun 06, 2020
I hear you. I don't masturbate.

Amotolongbo:
You got it wrong.

Masturbating guys aren’t out there to go on physical activity of sex but an exercise to quench their psychological urge to reach orgasm, suppressing konji.
Re: Masturbation Is Better Than Rape-erigga Says by charlievibez(m): 10:51am On Jun 06, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Ok

LMAO....so should we charge ourselves to court
Re: Masturbation Is Better Than Rape-erigga Says by charlievibez(m): 10:52am On Jun 06, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:
cheesy

so what of those that don't have money to pay a hoe
Re: Masturbation Is Better Than Rape-erigga Says by charlievibez(m): 10:53am On Jun 06, 2020
Amotolongbo:

it seems you are a pro in the act
Re: Masturbation Is Better Than Rape-erigga Says by charlievibez(m): 10:54am On Jun 06, 2020
Kaycee54321:
SAY NO TO RAPE.
Meanwhile, sometimes, I feel like hooking up with a random beautiful female...
'I'm not talking about Love, I'm talking about lust'
chai....but at least you've controlled yourself not to rape her
Re: Masturbation Is Better Than Rape-erigga Says by XXLMANDIGO: 11:03am On Jun 06, 2020
Get an understanding and resourceful girlfriend, there are more girls than guys out there. Socialize more. Have a skill or trade people will call you for. Dress well, Tidy yourself, Make sure you don't have mouth or body odor. Be expressive. You will definitely have your own girl/chic/pussy/babe to drill.

charlievibez:

so what of those that don't have money to pay a hoe

2 Likes

Re: Masturbation Is Better Than Rape-erigga Says by charlievibez(m): 11:04am On Jun 06, 2020
Re: Masturbation Is Better Than Rape-erigga Says by Vyzz: 2:15pm On Jun 06, 2020
Masturbation is rape, it is self rape

Olosho is rape, rape of ur honor

Wet night is rape too

Government should do something about this pls cheesy
Re: Masturbation Is Better Than Rape-erigga Says by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jun 06, 2020
falcon01:
Not to a Rapist no, Rapist get a Thrill while doing it. matter of fact if the girl will consent at that moment, it will ruin the Moment, The feeling. They prefer the domination, The hopelessness of the woman, The cry for help, The struggle and The feeling of victory when it's over That is what drives Rapist.
The way you described this thing is making me look you one kind. undecided
Re: Masturbation Is Better Than Rape-erigga Says by falcon01: 4:33pm On Jun 06, 2020
Zoie:

The way you described this thing is making me look you one kind. undecided
if you like look me anyhow na your wahala
Re: Masturbation Is Better Than Rape-erigga Says by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jun 06, 2020
I would rather masturbate than to go around having sex with girls I don't like, pay for sex or worse of all rape

(1) (Reply)

BBNAIJA: Diane Cheated On Elozonam With Mawuli Gavor? / Bbnaija Season 5 House Tour Of The Big Brother Naija 2020 Housemates / “pls Help Me Say A Prayer For 9ice” – 9ice’s Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.