Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,486 members, 7,954,867 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:20 AM

Isanlu Bank Robbery In Kogi: Dino Melaye Blames Last Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Isanlu Bank Robbery In Kogi: Dino Melaye Blames Last Election (30358 Views)

Kogi: Dino Melaye, Wada, Akpoti React To Governorship, Senatorial Elections / Kogi: Dino Melaye Rejects PDP Campaign Council Chairmanship Offer. / Kogi: Dino Melaye Appeals Tribunal Judgement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isanlu Bank Robbery In Kogi: Dino Melaye Blames Last Election by Eximious14(m): 6:35pm On Jun 06, 2020
Good evening everyone. Please I'm new here. How do I post info here?
Re: Isanlu Bank Robbery In Kogi: Dino Melaye Blames Last Election by Ladipamela(f): 6:37pm On Jun 06, 2020
What happened is disheartening
But I feel that this's not a time to shift blames
Re: Isanlu Bank Robbery In Kogi: Dino Melaye Blames Last Election by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jun 06, 2020
Karlifate:
Unrecovered weapons from who?
Who purchased the unrecovered weapons for them?
Let's start from there.
Yahaya bello.
Re: Isanlu Bank Robbery In Kogi: Dino Melaye Blames Last Election by cryptotech: 7:27pm On Jun 06, 2020
politicians are the same
Re: Isanlu Bank Robbery In Kogi: Dino Melaye Blames Last Election by hejr: 8:19pm On Jun 06, 2020
Hmm, uncle dino. Stop the blame game, sir. It is well.

https://motrendzz..com/
Re: Isanlu Bank Robbery In Kogi: Dino Melaye Blames Last Election by MNDY(m): 8:26pm On Jun 06, 2020
ghettokid1:

You must be a political novice, that thugs killed Dino's supporters does not mean that he is not the sponsor or that He doesn't have his own Thugs

Keep quiet and don't jump to conclusions. Bello's boys have all the guns. PDP or Dino boys were actually even in hiding.

The kind of violence Bello unleashed was unprecedented in Nigeria as a whole. I am a Kogite and was around during the election. In the buildup to the election, there was gunshot almost every minute.

Bullets from gunshots are still on people's roofs. APC and Bello bought all the boys and shared plenty guns. PDP had very little or no thugs. PDP trusted the electorates whom were also frightened with the guns too.

1 Like

Re: Isanlu Bank Robbery In Kogi: Dino Melaye Blames Last Election by sizer07: 8:27pm On Jun 06, 2020
I said it on a thread during Kogi elections then that all those arms used will find it ways back to crime cycles. Yeye Bello and his cronies are to be blame for this menes.

1 Like

Re: Isanlu Bank Robbery In Kogi: Dino Melaye Blames Last Election by micflo28(m): 10:01pm On Jun 06, 2020
If they can overpower the police, then they possess more sophisticated weapons. I weep for that poor state, Bad governor, hostile political rivalry, bleaching ebira ladies, Fulani herdsmen and paucity of federal allocations.
Re: Isanlu Bank Robbery In Kogi: Dino Melaye Blames Last Election by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:12pm On Jun 06, 2020
Baba Dino Melaye, did you recovered the weapons your boys used in your election? Tell us the open truth
Re: Isanlu Bank Robbery In Kogi: Dino Melaye Blames Last Election by Marlondon: 11:34pm On Jun 06, 2020
I need a job please someone should come to my aid... Anything or any legit job I can do ..am already depressed and having Suicidal Thoughts.. 07088528191,08116619365
Re: Isanlu Bank Robbery In Kogi: Dino Melaye Blames Last Election by Yankee101: 12:06am On Jun 07, 2020
Have you ever supplied your boys or not?
Re: Isanlu Bank Robbery In Kogi: Dino Melaye Blames Last Election by Banmeallday: 3:30am On Jun 07, 2020
One Nigeria indeed..

A failed state

And a population that enjoys party, Hennessy, weaves, nyash, EPL, pastors, mallam, jealously, greed, and lies

ZOOOOO
Re: Isanlu Bank Robbery In Kogi: Dino Melaye Blames Last Election by omotoniwa(f): 3:50am On Jun 07, 2020
When will this tatatata end in kogi.
Re: Isanlu Bank Robbery In Kogi: Dino Melaye Blames Last Election by omotoniwa(f): 3:53am On Jun 07, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:
Dino shut up thief
you most be one of the tatatata boys that wasted lives for your principal.
Re: Isanlu Bank Robbery In Kogi: Dino Melaye Blames Last Election by ericmor: 8:20am On Jun 07, 2020
They don turn crime to politics and see as the mumu follow follow Nigerians will start commenting. Let’s fight crime and bring those involve to book and stop playing politics on peoples live and security
Re: Isanlu Bank Robbery In Kogi: Dino Melaye Blames Last Election by MCIU: 11:13am On Jun 07, 2020
Coronavirus84:
The political thugs they use during election without collecting back the weapons giving to them resurface to the society and commit crime since their political fathers no longer take Julius Dein Girlfriend care of them after winning the Election. My condolences to the bereaved families and May God punished all this our politician in this country
Re: Isanlu Bank Robbery In Kogi: Dino Melaye Blames Last Election by darams4all(m): 1:03pm On Jun 07, 2020
In advanced and serious countries Dino would be investigated for that statement. He should shed light on "unrecoverable arms". Which arm? What types? Mention their names? In the hands of who? Can you identify them? Who gave them? Where? When? Why? Were you there? How did you know or hear that they were give weapons? What did you do when you became aware? Did you report to necessary constituted authority etc.

Dino! Dino! Dino! En melo ni mo pe e? Ma lo fa were loyan o?
Re: Isanlu Bank Robbery In Kogi: Dino Melaye Blames Last Election by yemclef(m): 1:53pm On Jun 07, 2020
Dino is a clown who can never contribute meaninfully

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Trademore Issues 48-Hour Ultimatum To EFCC Over Wrongfully Sealed Estates / New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams / Rotimi Amaechi Reacts To Violent APC Congress, Mocks Wike (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.