Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,909 members, 7,952,660 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:30 PM

How To Siphon Cash Into Your Bank Account From Social Media Marketing In Nigeria - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / How To Siphon Cash Into Your Bank Account From Social Media Marketing In Nigeria (380 Views)

NEEDED Manual Fuel Siphon Pump / How To Borrow Money From MTN Directly To Your Bank Account And Pay Later / How To Order From Gearbest.com And Pay Directly With Your Bank Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Siphon Cash Into Your Bank Account From Social Media Marketing In Nigeria by abel83215: 10:37am On Jun 06, 2020
What's Your Take on This?......

Hello friends,

Can I trust you with live activities in my bank account?

I got so many emails and whatsApp chat recently, to my amazement, all the questions are directed to only one matter,

"Social Media Marketing in Nigeria"

So I decided to do a video on it.

This video takes you through my own very experience. I shared live traffic to my company website from Social Media Marketing sources, resultant sales from the traffic and I even dare open my Access Bank account live on video just to proof the nay sayers wrong.

If you will help me keep this close to your heart, then watch the video below where I spill it all. But remember to share your thoughts in the comment box.

Your questions, contributions, constructive criticism may jinger me to do another practical video next week.

Watch Video Here =>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yexSRVlCK0
Talk soon,
Bola Abel

(1) (Reply)

US Used Iphone 7 128gb For Sale SOLD / Dell Vostro Intel Corei3 / Family Size BBQ And Griller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.