Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,248 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Can I Make Money With 20 Views Daily On My Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Can I Make Money With 20 Views Daily On My Blog (987 Views)

Blogger Or Website Owner? 600,000 Page Views Daily With This AI Technology. / Affordable Seo Expert Nigeria 5,000k Views Daily From Google Search / How Can I Make My Blog To Show On Opera Mini News Feed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Make Money With 20 Views Daily On My Blog by Makavelli25: 11:25am On Jun 06, 2020
So I just started blogging and my highest daily visit is 20 so far
Can I make money with that
Re: Can I Make Money With 20 Views Daily On My Blog by Veiniously: 11:52am On Jun 06, 2020
Makavelli25:
which month did you start and do you have any ads on your blog?
Re: Can I Make Money With 20 Views Daily On My Blog by Makavelli25: 12:02pm On Jun 06, 2020
Veiniously:
which month did you start and do you have any ads on your blog?
startesd today
No ads
Re: Can I Make Money With 20 Views Daily On My Blog by Veiniously: 12:13pm On Jun 06, 2020
Makavelli25:
startesd today
No ads
getting that kind of traffic and you started today is almost impossible unless 50 percent you where counted ......... Ok let me tell you the truth it wont fetch you anything good ......it might take you a yr or 1and half to cash out.... Am a blogger too i started last month with less than 20 trffic a day and just 5 comment and its not been easy there are manythings involve but i know patient and hard work is the key if i blog for a yr and i didnt get enough traffic i think i should then i will stop

1 Like

Re: Can I Make Money With 20 Views Daily On My Blog by Makavelli25: 12:28pm On Jun 06, 2020
Veiniously:
getting that kind of traffic and you started today is almost impossible unless 50 percent you where counted ......... Ok let me tell you the truth it wont fetch you anything good ......it might take you a yr or 1and half to cash out.... Am a blogger too i started last month with less than 20 trffic a day and just 5 comment and its not been easy there are manythings involve but i know patient and hard work is the key if i blog for a yr and i didnt get enough traffic i think i should then i will stop
Am serious
Its even 42 now with 0 comments
Am new to blogging can you guide me
Re: Can I Make Money With 20 Views Daily On My Blog by Veiniously: 12:45pm On Jun 06, 2020
Makavelli25:
Am serious
am new in bloggin like i said i started last month but i can still give you some insight and gist you about things i didnt know of before i started blogging but first what will you like me guide you on so i dont go off point ..
Re: Can I Make Money With 20 Views Daily On My Blog by Bootinfos(m): 12:46pm On Jun 06, 2020
Makavelli25:
Re: Can I Make Money With 20 Views Daily On My Blog by Makavelli25: 1:05pm On Jun 06, 2020
Veiniously:
am new in bloggin like i said i started last month but i can still give you some insight and gist you about things i didnt know of before i started blogging but first what will you like me guide you on so i dont go off point ..

Everything i need to know
I currently cant post my link on facebook
Re: Can I Make Money With 20 Views Daily On My Blog by Makavelli25: 1:05pm On Jun 06, 2020
Bootinfos:

Yes you can... I'll love to put you through Check it out here https://www.mynaijatech.com/80-2/
ok
Re: Can I Make Money With 20 Views Daily On My Blog by Veiniously: 1:09pm On Jun 06, 2020
Makavelli25:

Everything i need to know
I currently cant post my link on facebook
okay first are u using cms like wordpress and the rest? And whats your niche
Re: Can I Make Money With 20 Views Daily On My Blog by Makavelli25: 1:24pm On Jun 06, 2020
Veiniously:
okay first are u using cms like WordPress and the rest? And what's your niche
it's about teens

Re: Can I Make Money With 20 Views Daily On My Blog by Veiniously: 1:39pm On Jun 06, 2020
Makavelli25:
it's about teens
nice are you using blogger.com? If you plan for long time blogging its better you get a host and domain so you will be totally incontrol of every every
Re: Can I Make Money With 20 Views Daily On My Blog by Makavelli25: 1:45pm On Jun 06, 2020
Veiniously:
nice are you using blogger.com? If you plan for a long time blogging it's better you get a host and domain so you will be totally in control of every
so how do I do that
Re: Can I Make Money With 20 Views Daily On My Blog by Crochet: 1:55pm On Jun 06, 2020
Keep blogging you will get there
Re: Can I Make Money With 20 Views Daily On My Blog by Crochet: 1:56pm On Jun 06, 2020
Send me an email let me put you through gojackchika@gmail.com
Makavelli25:
so how do I do that

1 Like

Re: Can I Make Money With 20 Views Daily On My Blog by Makavelli25: 1:58pm On Jun 06, 2020
Crochet:
Send me an email let me put you through gojackchika@gmail.com
okay
Re: Can I Make Money With 20 Views Daily On My Blog by Veiniously: 2:09pm On Jun 06, 2020
Makavelli25:
so how do I do that
you can whatsapp me so we talk more 081two739zero11two

1 Like

Re: Can I Make Money With 20 Views Daily On My Blog by Omar09(m): 7:12pm On Jun 06, 2020
Why don't you guys do everything here so that others can learn.

2 Likes

Re: Can I Make Money With 20 Views Daily On My Blog by Veiniously: 10:58pm On Jun 06, 2020
Omar09:
Why don't you guys do everything here so that others can learn.
the thing tire me o

2 Likes

Re: Can I Make Money With 20 Views Daily On My Blog by Nobody: 8:03am On Jun 07, 2020
Makavelli25:
Am serious
I guess the traffic is from social media. You can't make anything with it.
Re: Can I Make Money With 20 Views Daily On My Blog by Nobody: 8:11am On Jun 07, 2020
Makavelli25:
it's about teens
Hey, if you are really serious about blogging, move to WordPress. It took me good 10 months to cashout my first £100 from AdSense from my first blog in 2018 before eventually selling it when it started generating a steady 300£ monthly this year.

Blogger stats most times are filled with bots.

I am not a blogger though, but a website flipper. Build, grow, and flip cheesy

1 Like

Re: Can I Make Money With 20 Views Daily On My Blog by Makavelli25: 8:35am On Jun 07, 2020
ClixMaster:
I guess the traffic is from social media. You can't make anything with it.
It from nairaland and google
Re: Can I Make Money With 20 Views Daily On My Blog by HRprof: 1:47pm On Jun 07, 2020
How can I get adsense approval on my blogger, I keep getting rejection
Re: Can I Make Money With 20 Views Daily On My Blog by Veiniously: 2:02pm On Jun 07, 2020
HRprof:
How can I get adsense approval on my blogger, I keep getting rejection
how old is your blog and how many times have you applied
Re: Can I Make Money With 20 Views Daily On My Blog by CallMeDrino: 4:46pm On Jun 07, 2020
Makavelli25:
Am serious

Lol... You're depending on views counter?

1 Like

Re: Can I Make Money With 20 Views Daily On My Blog by HRprof: 9:03pm On Jun 07, 2020
Veiniously:
how old is your blog and how many times have you applied

Is 2 year now and I have applied recently for 3 times, I want to know what I'm not doing correctly
Re: Can I Make Money With 20 Views Daily On My Blog by Veiniously: 9:18pm On Jun 07, 2020
HRprof:

Is 2 year now and I have applied recently for 3 times, I want to know what I'm not doing correctly
what niche?
Re: Can I Make Money With 20 Views Daily On My Blog by Veiniously: 9:33pm On Jun 07, 2020
HRprof:

ok let me tell you why google might not accept you....... Your site has less pages and your site dosent generate much traffic since your site looks like a private company or so i think thats the cause because its kind of related to their rules ....try to mix with current trend like news tech education something trendy you will see between 6 mnt u will be accepted....... Mind you why will you wanna run an ad on your private company ? Do you want adsense to display another company which is better than yours in your field ?
Re: Can I Make Money With 20 Views Daily On My Blog by Sheriman(m): 12:06am On Jun 08, 2020
Veiniously:
ok let me tell you why google might not accept you....... Your site has less pages and your site dosent generate much traffic since your site looks like a private company or so i think thats the cause because its kind of related to their rules ....try to mix with current trend like news tech education something trendy you will see between 6 mnt u will be accepted....... Mind you why will you wanna run an ad on your private company ? Do you want adsense to display another company which is better than yours in your field ?
Where is that guy that said he could make a website or blog to be accepted by Google AdSense in just a week.. He is the Chairman of Google AdSense Review Team in Nigeria.
Re: Can I Make Money With 20 Views Daily On My Blog by Veiniously: 9:34am On Jun 08, 2020
Sheriman:

Where is that guy that said he could make a website or blog to be accepted by Google AdSense in just a week.. He is the Chairman of Google AdSense Review Team in Nigeria.
hope its not another scammer? Unless he will use a uk account or something from reviews i reed online they do accept them within two days
Re: Can I Make Money With 20 Views Daily On My Blog by HRprof: 7:13pm On Jun 09, 2020
Veiniously:

Okay but my blog is for education and career tips which i plan to link to my professional website on the blog page at the same time monetize my blog too. I will try and fix the mistake as you suggested and apply again

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Download Nairaland Mybb/wordpress Theme / Introducing Kobogigs - Hire Freelancers, They Get Paid After Service. / Jettheme Premium Blogger Template Free Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.