Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,806 members, 7,851,705 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:03 AM

Why Choose Physiotherapy? Makinde Ayomide Shares His Reasons - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Choose Physiotherapy? Makinde Ayomide Shares His Reasons (157 Views)

Nigerian Man Shares His Painful Experience With Monkeypox Virus (Graphic Video) / Nigerian COVID-19 Survivor Shares His Experience At Lagos Isolation Centre / Disabled Young Man On Crutches Shares His Story (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Choose Physiotherapy? Makinde Ayomide Shares His Reasons by TeamMedicos: 12:16pm On Jun 06, 2020
Physiotherapy, also known as physical therapy, is a health care profession that helps people to restore and improve their strength, function, movement, and overall wellbeing. People who study and possess a bachelor degree in physiotherapy are called physiotherapist or physical therapist.

In an interview with a 400L Physiotherapy student of Obafemi Awolowo University, Makinde Ayomide states his reasons for choosing physiotherapy out of many health professions.

Why I choose Physiotherapy- Makinde Ayomide

Everyone has a story to tell, every course occurs for a reason, every incidence has a pathway, and when it comes to me, I also have an exciting story to tell.

I am a sports fanatics, I love watching football, athletics, basketball, and other exciting sports, and I always like a particular time when playing this game, guess what? I love that moment when a player is injured, and some good looking, well dressed with their kit, equipped with their instruments, and different modalities of intervention run into the pitch. Immediately you see a player screaming because of pain, relieved, and sometimes some can be taken out for further treatment.

You need to understand that smile when I was young watching them with some curiosity, I said to my self, these people must have watched Harry Potter and must have learned some magic. Every time I am watching football, I am always interested in that particular time when a player gets injured and needs immediate treatment. With a big smile on my face and with the heart to make the world a better place for us to live, I enquire further about the profession.

I have always nursed the idea of being a physiotherapist since my secondary school days.
Getting my nursed profession did not come so quickly, I got admission to study microbiology in 2012, and I kept on writing JAMB(A Nigerian entrance examination board for tertiary-level institutions) throughout my stay in my given course of study.

OAU denied me three times, and I took the bold........

Read full article :https://teammedicos.com/why-chooose-physiotherapy/

Source:https://www.teammedicos.com

(1) (Reply)

SOS Call. Please Help. Call A Doctor Please / OFFICAL : Https Totalfitnesspoints Com-primal-grow-pro/ / BREAKING: British Airways, Others Sue UK Govt Over 14-day Quarantine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.