Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,073 members, 7,956,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:19 AM

Buhari's Loans Are For Northern Nigeria Which The Southwest Will Pay For. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Loans Are For Northern Nigeria Which The Southwest Will Pay For. (235 Views)

National Assembly, Stop Approving Buhari’s Loans - Punch Editorial / Abdul Haady Tiamiyu: Street Children In Southwest Will Be Worse Than Boko Haram / Buhari Loans: Nigeria Is Now On The Auction Market - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buhari's Loans Are For Northern Nigeria Which The Southwest Will Pay For. by AntiBalaka: 12:24pm On Jun 06, 2020
I just truly hope our Yaribanzas to the waste lands are happy with this arrangement.

I have no problem with Buhari or his Boko Jihadists, rather I have only one message to send to the Yaribanzas who put us in this mess with their greed, jealousy and envy over the Better South; YOU WILL REPAY EVERY SINGLE CENT OF THAT LOAN ON BEHALF OF YOUR FULANI OVERLORDS. The Better South is out of this sh!t creek.

(1) (Reply)

Come Out And Swear, Former Ipob Member Tells Nnamdi Kanu For Collecting Bribe / Kalu: NANS Hails Supreme Court, Says Good Triumphed Over Evil / Public Service Rules Prohibit Running A Private Business While In Elected Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.