Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,916 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

PDP Comes Hard On Buhari Over Killings, Robbery In Kaduna, Kogi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Comes Hard On Buhari Over Killings, Robbery In Kaduna, Kogi (17276 Views)

Return Of Bandits: Gunmen Terrorise Niger, Kaduna, Kogi, Bayelsa, Adamawa / 2023: PDP Comes 4th In Enugu Online Governorship Poll, As Labour Sustains Lead / Police Arrest Senator Rafiu Ibrahim Over Killings Of 4 People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Comes Hard On Buhari Over Killings, Robbery In Kaduna, Kogi by Ojiofor: 6:39pm On Jun 06, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:
Birds of a feather

Bubu is clueless but honestly PDP should not be the ones talking they had over 16years let's hear New ideas please those thieves have stolen enough already

The way things are going in this country under APC there might be nothing like Nigeria at the end of their tenure in 2023.
The rate of borrowing,looting and killing is alerming.
Re: PDP Comes Hard On Buhari Over Killings, Robbery In Kaduna, Kogi by paix(m): 6:41pm On Jun 06, 2020
Gandollar:
You already did grin

Sleeping katsina is now flooded with the blood of the baboons and dogs.
Wow, sad news indeed!!!

1 Like

Re: PDP Comes Hard On Buhari Over Killings, Robbery In Kaduna, Kogi by hejr: 6:59pm On Jun 06, 2020
I hope these are not audio killings because I asked my friend who lives in kaduna and she says she hasn't heard about any killings in kaduna. I hope this is not a case of media framing. It is well.

https://motrendzz..com/
Re: PDP Comes Hard On Buhari Over Killings, Robbery In Kaduna, Kogi by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:12pm On Jun 06, 2020
you are all the same.

all of you are going to pay for this. all of you, I mean.

1 Like

Re: PDP Comes Hard On Buhari Over Killings, Robbery In Kaduna, Kogi by KaptainAfrika: 7:21pm On Jun 06, 2020
PDP "COMES HARD" ahahan I thought coming was pleasurable, why is PDP "COMING HARD".... grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: PDP Comes Hard On Buhari Over Killings, Robbery In Kaduna, Kogi by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jun 06, 2020
You say pdp comes hard on buhari, did they Bleep buhari
Re: PDP Comes Hard On Buhari Over Killings, Robbery In Kaduna, Kogi by Horbar1: 7:39pm On Jun 06, 2020
We are fully back into the business.

Get your quality day old Chicks from reputable hatcheries across the country at affordable prices.

Check my signature.
Re: PDP Comes Hard On Buhari Over Killings, Robbery In Kaduna, Kogi by Godbless86: 7:40pm On Jun 06, 2020
Keep dwelling in the past
DuBLINGreenb:
Birds of a feather

Bubu is clueless but honestly PDP should not be the ones talking they had over 16years let's hear New ideas please those thieves have stolen enough already
Re: PDP Comes Hard On Buhari Over Killings, Robbery In Kaduna, Kogi by MondayOsunbor(m): 10:18pm On Jun 06, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:
i would have loved PDP if they follow their words with actions..

Action speaks louder than words cool

Only george floyd that was killed in america look at how people came out to protest but in naija plenty people have been and more will still be killed and nothing will happen.

one people was killed

i wonder what will happen if the atrocities that happen in Nigeria take place in America
Re: PDP Comes Hard On Buhari Over Killings, Robbery In Kaduna, Kogi by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jun 06, 2020
MondayOsunbor:

one people was killed

i wonder what will happen if the atrocities that happen in Nigeria take place in America
It won't dare happen in america where gun ownership is legalised.
Re: PDP Comes Hard On Buhari Over Killings, Robbery In Kaduna, Kogi by tonguengineer(m): 10:44pm On Jun 06, 2020
Sunnycliff:
Buhari is not fit to be a Lance corporal.
Lol that's a Savage men
Re: PDP Comes Hard On Buhari Over Killings, Robbery In Kaduna, Kogi by kings09(m): 10:45pm On Jun 06, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:
Birds of a feather

Morally, PDP aren't suppose to talk.

Politically, PDP is the only party that can stand up to APC.

So unless, you can be a better opposition, allow PDP do d job
Re: PDP Comes Hard On Buhari Over Killings, Robbery In Kaduna, Kogi by hybridblood07(m): 11:07pm On Jun 06, 2020
You're a fool! Your father is not fit to be a Private soldier
Sunnycliff:
Buhari is not fit to be a Lance corporal.
Re: PDP Comes Hard On Buhari Over Killings, Robbery In Kaduna, Kogi by DuBLINGreenb(m): 3:09am On Jun 07, 2020
paix:
We want to hear from you.

Thank you my brother you will hear from me politically soon I hope I will have the support of all Nairaland when that day comes
Re: PDP Comes Hard On Buhari Over Killings, Robbery In Kaduna, Kogi by paix(m): 8:19am On Jun 07, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:

Thank you my brother you will hear from me politically soon I hope I will have the support of all Nairaland when that day comes
Why Not?
Re: PDP Comes Hard On Buhari Over Killings, Robbery In Kaduna, Kogi by MCIU: 11:11am On Jun 07, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:
Birds of a feather

Edit: because people are quoting me:

Did u know when Gen. Sani Abacha built National Assembly, he also built lawmakers' quarters? PDP sold the houses and started paying lawmakers Housing Allowance. Garden allowance, house keeper allowance, wardrobe allowance, Julius Dein Girlfriend security allowance, car maintenance allowance all that would have been saved if they all lived in one place and army guards them and one company does all their car maintenance and one gardener does all their gardening Nigerian would save billions but they are not interested in saving Nigeria they want to steal

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Enugu 2023: Jubilant Supporters Receive Onoh Back To Enugu / "INEC, Worst Thing To Have Happened Since Lord Lugard When Politicians Lose" / EFCC Files 17-Count Charge Against Okorocha After His Declaration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.