Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,960 members, 7,814,251 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Blacks Are Pathetic But The Few Racist Whites Are All Hypocrites. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Blacks Are Pathetic But The Few Racist Whites Are All Hypocrites. (232 Views)

Chinese Man In Kenya: "Blacks Are Smelly, Dirty Monkeys" / We Give Special Treatment To Our Victims Because They Are Whites –kidnap Suspect / 'I Only Scam Whites' - Scammer Lets Go Of His Victim Because He's A Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Blacks Are Pathetic But The Few Racist Whites Are All Hypocrites. by nashito(m): 2:02pm On Jun 06, 2020
I think whites who are racist are honest but blunt people. For instance, in Egypt as far back as the the times of the pharaohs, the blacks were used as slaves, ( Check my Bible book of Bible story for pictorial evidence) if you ever read that. Moving further, how did the blacks first started migrating to Portuese (Europe), B4 America was discovered by Colombus and the blacks was equally transported and exported to America during the Slave Trade era to work in the plantations as Slaves?

The truth is, this set of Blacks that Migrated to various parts of Europe and America became smart and intelligent but how ? Because the learnt the 'White Ways and Ideas' which can be translated to be A just and Egalitarian Society, Transparency and Accountability and then, the Blacks started using it Against the Whites. Mind you before you bash me or rant, think objectively and critically before even writing, moreso, this write up is solely my personal opinion and have nothing to do with the ongoing Killing of George because I'm equally against racism, my reasons been if they practice the aforementioned, how come most of them don't want to equally treat us Blacks as one It means the the Racist Whites are All hypocrites.
Re: Blacks Are Pathetic But The Few Racist Whites Are All Hypocrites. by donbachi(m): 2:11pm On Jun 06, 2020
Black is colonization..it started with africa and it will end there...africa colonized eaurope and america..dont ask me how.

(1) (Reply)

Phone Stolen.... What Can I Do? / What Do You Think About This / Lockdown: Activists Accuse Police, Army, Others Of N44bn Bribe Taking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.