Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

Tunesalert Income Program-1500 Investment - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Tunesalert Income Program-1500 Investment (465 Views)

Earn Upto 50,000 Naira From Team Bulldozer Income Program / How Does Naijapay Income Program Works? / Is Bankalert Income Program Scam? Or Legit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tunesalert Income Program-1500 Investment by Quayum247: 2:04pm On Jun 06, 2020
Have you heard of TunesAlert Income program?Chances are you have not because it is a new platform launched on the 20th of May, this year.

TunesAlert pays it's members for performing simple tasks on their platform like other online platforms but with special attachments.

So, how does it work?
Below are benefit you get once you join TunesAlert Income Program today

1) Immediately you register you earn a whopping Welcome bonus of #300

2) You earn #100 for every day you login to your account

3) You earn #200 for sharing sponsored ads on your Facebook timeline daily

4) Referral commission #1,000… I.e any one that successfully registered through your referral link earns you #1,000

One time registration fee of #1500 promo registration for those joining us today, registration fee #1300 only

Special Attachment

• you can convert your Activity Earnings/Tunes point balance to Data of all network and get credited within 0-6hrs of requesting
Payment for Referral earners is weekly (every Saturday) and  without Referral is every two weeks (15th & 30th of the month)

For more enquiry and how to join,chat me up on +2348119608057.

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed: How Do I Spend 10k On SEO? / 8 Years 5 Times Payment Received Adsense With 6 Years Domain For Sell / I Want To Buy Adsense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.