Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,607 members, 7,827,289 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Pop Under Propeller Ads - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Pop Under Propeller Ads (1362 Views)

Do You Want Premium Pop-under Ads For Your Site? / Propeller Ads Account For Sale With $65 Balance / Make Money From Propeller Ads Media With These Traffic Software (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pop Under Propeller Ads by Ezedikechinedu1(m): 11:09pm On Jun 06, 2020
Many people has reported that princeogun sold them nulled plugin and themes. Foes it mean he don't make money through blogging?
Re: Pop Under Propeller Ads by Yaga22: 12:09am On Jun 07, 2020
Humm
Re: Pop Under Propeller Ads by Blasthem(m): 12:22am On Jun 07, 2020
'

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pop Under Propeller Ads by Yaga22: 12:54am On Jun 07, 2020
Answer the question

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pop Under Propeller Ads by Yaga22: 1:32am On Jun 07, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pop Under Propeller Ads by Veiniously: 8:45am On Jun 07, 2020
seriously i hate anything called scaming its so annoying when you work so hard to make money and someone takes it from you without rendring the service
Re: Pop Under Propeller Ads by Eze2000(m): 6:00pm On Jun 08, 2020
Sanchez01Thief:

Bro just take a minute and go through the post history of that werber account and see how he harrases innocent nairalanders INFACT it is now a job for him and his also jobless associate eze2000 another madman so bro don't waste your time with that boy he is one and the same as sanchez01, it all started on a thread where wuzzytech and the sanchez01 had a fight , the slow sanchez01 dug up this werber moniker you are seeing on this thread and used it to hurl insults and accusations on wuzzytech, with the help of another mad man called Eze2000 whose pictures are the ones I posted on this thread, he said I scammed him and his father bro Abeg ask the fool where and when I scammed him? Just one question! And sit back and watch his reply, as for me I am even too busy I just come here once in a while to roast him when he cup gets full because there is a saying spare the rod and spoil the child, I am actively hunting for his and his familys pictures so I can post it here right before I take up this blackmail case with the police

Ojo44:

Afam4eva has said it all the boy has serious mental illness, the main day is almost near! cheesy

WuzzyTech:

[/b]

Hello there, PrinceOgun, or whatever it is now.

It's been a while. I hope you are doing well?

I see you still have me at heart despite my having washed my hands off you and weber's case which you dragged me into after crawling into my WhatsApp chats with stories.

I will not have anything to do with your case again 'on NL'. If you like keep posting my pictures and defaming my person as you play the victim for Afam4eva to dance and hallucinate about me behind every one-month-old moniker that quotes you. I will no longer exchange words with you, 4 years of this rubbish is enough.
If you know you are innocent and have committed no jailable crime take my phone number from my profile to the nearest police station in Lagos and you will have me and a case within 48 hours.

Staying on this Seun website to fight a war with another person's photos because you can't get dirt on your enemy is a choice. Looking for excuses to justify your actions is not necessary at this point. I have made my line of response perfectly clear to you and will waste no more words here. Feel free to carry out your threats on me anytime. When you are done you will rest and wait for the blowback. That's how life is for people with faces. You are no longer a ghost.

You see, you have to settle your issue with Werber yourself just as you started it yourself so both of you will learn to coexist. He is just like you, lawless and tireless in the attack.
Freedom to do your nulled themes and plugin business is what you have always wanted, isn't it? Try and fix things with the guy like a matured person, if that's even possible at this point.

This is my 2 kobo advice nothing more. Feel free to throw it into the nearest trash can.

I am logging out now and will stay away for a long time, I'm busy too you see.

Good luck!

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Increasing Local Internet Content from Nigeria / Css Quiz: A "tricky" One / Help With Emmanuel Ekanem's Hostportfolio.com Webhosting Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.