Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Do Not Be Afraid And Tell Your Self God Is With Me - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do Not Be Afraid And Tell Your Self God Is With Me (184 Views)

Do Not Be Afraid And Tell Your Self God Is With Me / Chris Oyakhilome: "You Shouldn't Be Afraid Of Touching COVID-19 Patients" / Doctor Urges The Public To Not Be Afraid And Pray For The Eradication Of COVID19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do Not Be Afraid And Tell Your Self God Is With Me by 1nice(m): 4:09pm On Jun 06, 2020
[left]

TOPIC : DO NOT BE AFRAID AND TELL YOUR SELF GOD IS WITH ME

DANIEL 10 : 19
He said, "God loves you, so don't let anything worry you or frighten you."

People of God should not be afraid because God is their helper. Do not be afraid for God love you and he can protect you and keep you safe from the evil one because he is Faithful. Do not be afraid for the angels of God are watching over you at the order of the Almighty God. If you are a Christian; you believe in God the creator of the heaven and earth and also believe in his Son Jesus Christ as your Messiah, you should not be afraid. When you are afraid call on Jesus Christ to help you, he will surely help you. When afraid rebuke the fear and speak against the fear by using the word of God and prayer and by saying; I cover myself with the blood of Jesus Christ. God does not sleep, he is always awake to protect his people. The solution to free your self from fear is by praying to God to deliver you from all your fears. Never doubt the power of God to protect, heal and provide for you.

ISAIAH 41 : 10
Do not be afraid- I am with you! I am your God- let nothing terrify you! I will make you strong and help you; I will protect you and save you.

ISAIAH 12 : 2
God is my saviour; I will trust him and not be afraid. The LORD gives me power and strength; he is my saviour.

Psalms 91 : 11
God will put his angels in charge of you, to protect you wherever you go.

Say no to fear, for fear can hinder your blessings from God. Fear can give the enemy upper hand over you, but when you are bold the enemy will be discourage and will lose the battle.
Peace be with you, fear not God is with his people. God is merciful and faithful. Pray to God to sent his angels to help you and God will do just as you have prayed.
[/left]

(1) (Reply)

Civilization Of Zion (3); A Complex System / (11). Your Dreams Could Be The Cause Of Your Problems. / Rape: Pastor Adeboye Reveals Efforts At Combating Menace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.