Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,380 members, 7,812,109 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:27 AM

TECNO Camon 15 Vs Samsung A30s - Which Should You Buy? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / TECNO Camon 15 Vs Samsung A30s - Which Should You Buy? (1500 Views)

The Tecno Camon 15 Vs The Samsung Galaxy A71 / Tecno Camon 15 Vs Infinix Note 7 Lite: Which Should You Buy? W/prices / Tecno Camon 15 Vs Camon 12- What Has Changed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TECNO Camon 15 Vs Samsung A30s - Which Should You Buy? by askifa1: 5:15pm On Jun 06, 2020
The purpose of this video is to help you decide which to buy between them or if you should buy them at all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mhXnYgwg6U
Re: TECNO Camon 15 Vs Samsung A30s - Which Should You Buy? by Abfinest007(m): 5:21pm On Jun 06, 2020
Without watching the video I will tell to grab the Samsung phone

7 Likes

Re: TECNO Camon 15 Vs Samsung A30s - Which Should You Buy? by Ejadike(m): 6:18pm On Jun 06, 2020
askifa1:
The purpose of this video is to help you decide which to buy between them or if you should buy them at all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mhXnYgwg6U
hmmm. because of samsung's name, it'll most likely be samsung will come out tops but spec wise, Tecno too is a match
Re: TECNO Camon 15 Vs Samsung A30s - Which Should You Buy? by Crownedjon: 7:03pm On Jun 06, 2020
Ejadike:
hmmm. because of samsung's name, it'll most likely be samsung will come out tops but spec wise, Tecno too is a match
tecno is no match

They keep churning out scrap every year

9 Likes

Re: TECNO Camon 15 Vs Samsung A30s - Which Should You Buy? by myenvironalert(m): 8:52pm On Jun 06, 2020
Your review was such a sore to watch.
Completely Devoid of sense. I just wasted some minutes of my life. Tueh X 10

3 Likes

Re: TECNO Camon 15 Vs Samsung A30s - Which Should You Buy? by Playermayweda(m): 9:11pm On Jun 06, 2020
To make it fair is should be compared to Samsung a10

2 Likes

Re: TECNO Camon 15 Vs Samsung A30s - Which Should You Buy? by sunshineV(f): 9:19pm On Jun 06, 2020
Ejadike:

who be dis one na

3 Likes

Re: TECNO Camon 15 Vs Samsung A30s - Which Should You Buy? by 100naira(m): 9:41pm On Jun 06, 2020
Op I no wan say my mind regarding your crappy comparison video.

I stopped watching after you started comparing screen size and notches.

1 Like

Re: TECNO Camon 15 Vs Samsung A30s - Which Should You Buy? by Benjaniblinks(m): 9:56pm On Jun 06, 2020
how can someone be comparing notches? angry ladies een grin
Re: TECNO Camon 15 Vs Samsung A30s - Which Should You Buy? by nanakgh(m): 8:43am On Jun 07, 2020
Half assed. No sound tests, nothing about SOC’s...no review of media like videos or games etc. More room for improvement.

1 Like

Re: TECNO Camon 15 Vs Samsung A30s - Which Should You Buy? by PrettyBunny(f): 9:46am On Jun 07, 2020
This was a biased comparison.. It obvious that you are a Tecno lover..

If you start off like that, people won't take you serious..

Besides, Tecno Camon 15 is nowhere a match, for the Samsung A10s, talkless of the A30s.

And you talked about Tecno's camera being better than Samsung's Camera..That is a heavy lie..

If I should bring a 2016 Samsung and a 2020 Tecno, the Samsung will beat the Tecno hands down.

I don't know if you know this but that camera on Helio p22 won't last for more than 3 months, before it starts to wash off..

Tecno is nothing but a repackaged product with unnecessary cameras..

Next time you wanna compare, Camera is not the only thing to compare in phones..

Processor
Display
Performance
Better value for money (without being biased)
Etc...Are important things that people look out for, in Videos like this..

I guess it's only Tecno fans that will find this video interesting but it's a waste of time..

I am not a Samsung fan but, that was an insult to Samsung's name..

7 Likes

Re: TECNO Camon 15 Vs Samsung A30s - Which Should You Buy? by OmoDavido(m): 9:52am On Jun 07, 2020
How person go cool down dey compare TECNO with Samsung??!

1 Like

Re: TECNO Camon 15 Vs Samsung A30s - Which Should You Buy? by PrettyBunny(f): 10:14am On Jun 07, 2020
OmoDavido:
How person go cool down dey compare TECNO with Samsung??!

Na cheap crack they cause am..
Re: TECNO Camon 15 Vs Samsung A30s - Which Should You Buy? by Muroko(m): 10:53am On Jun 07, 2020
I see y'all lashing out at the person who posted a review, since y'all say it's a waste of time I won't bother to watch it but instead of criticizing you should just drop points that was missed and things you feel should be addressed and for the person who posted that review that most people find so appalling do you even watch reviews at all? If you do you'll at least know the specs people wanna here the most, as for me this is how I want it to be

Screen
Camera
Storage
Network and connectivity
Core
O.S
Extra features
Battery size
Price

Firstly I would like to know the screen size and the protection it has if there is any refresh rate if there is any.

Then as for the camera some people's priority is camera but not me cause I don't care about camera at all cause I'm a gamer.

Now as for storage prefer going for the highest model, for example some phones come in 4/6/8 GB RAM and 64/128/256GB ROM I'd like to know the highest model so I could just jump right into Aliexpress or Jumia and get it not when after buying the device I'll find out that it could be better that would kinda hurt me cause it'll fell like I wasted my cash.

Network and connectivity I mentioned this cause for me I'd also like to know if the device I'll be buying will have good signal strength, cause when I'm playing my game like PUBG I don't want any kind of network issues, for those who play PUBG you'll know what I'm talking about one false move you're gone, not just that you know that there are 5G phones now that are so cheap I'd like to know also even if I already know I'll just like to hear you say it.

And now the part I'm interested in the most core like y'all know any phone with less than 8-cores (octa-core) is garbage completely useless and the CHIPSET it utilizes backed up with benchmark scores from apps like AnTuTu and other apps. The chipset and battery life are the most important things to me cause it affects the overall performance of the device.

Next I added O.S (Operating system) cause I'd love to have some nice gestures like for example Android 10 offers a lot of button gestures like swiping from the middle to minimize, swipe left to go back and lots of customization and it's all just exhilarating for me.

I added extra features like the extra packages I can get for example features like NFC, IR port, Notification Led, If it has or does not have an headphone jack you know these days headphone jack is kind of a rarity.

And now the second most important thing to me "BATTERY LIFE" to keep the lights up you'll need a phone with a decent or very good battery as for me I game minimum of 4Hrs on my phone daily so I wouldn't want to be in a situation where my battery quickly drains of doesn't last long enough it'll be a nightmare for me, lest I forget charging speed it's still one thing phones with good batteries needs just picture this wake up game for 6Hrs charge for 30Mins 0%-100% isn't that awesome

And finally the price the third most important thing to me or 1st if you're on a budget, you see some of the features I mentioned any knows any smartphone that has a SD 855+ chipset, 90Hz refresh rate, Corning Gorilla protection on both sides, UFS 3.0 ultra fast storage, NFC, super fast charge from 0-100% in 30mins with a price tag of less than 200K if you go for the base model Hmm ?

It's no other than the one and only unbeatable, unrivaled, undisputed, REALME X2 PRO.

There you go terrible reviewer.
You're welcome.

1 Like

Re: TECNO Camon 15 Vs Samsung A30s - Which Should You Buy? by Ejadike(m): 12:07pm On Jun 07, 2020
sunshineV:

who be dis one na
unku, that's my opinion so beat it.
Re: TECNO Camon 15 Vs Samsung A30s - Which Should You Buy? by sunshineV(f): 12:23pm On Jun 07, 2020
Ejadike:
unku, that's my opinion so beat it.

your opinion shows you're dumb as hail

3 Likes

Re: TECNO Camon 15 Vs Samsung A30s - Which Should You Buy? by Jaybeee(m): 12:43pm On Jun 07, 2020
I can't believe what i just watched, it is very obvious you're a tecno marketer.

1 Like

Re: TECNO Camon 15 Vs Samsung A30s - Which Should You Buy? by Randerl: 1:06pm On Jun 07, 2020
Camera of the Samsung Galaxy S6 will bury the competition in complete shame

2 Likes

Re: TECNO Camon 15 Vs Samsung A30s - Which Should You Buy? by PaulucheBusines: 6:40pm On Jun 07, 2020
Ejadike:

I just acquire my camon 15 premiere.

Re: TECNO Camon 15 Vs Samsung A30s - Which Should You Buy? by Ejadike(m): 2:14pm On Jun 08, 2020
PaulucheBusines:

I just acquire my camon 15 premiere.
a step in the right direction
Re: TECNO Camon 15 Vs Samsung A30s - Which Should You Buy? by Ejadike(m): 2:16pm On Jun 08, 2020
sunshineV:

your opinion shows you're dumb as hail
your real father.
Re: TECNO Camon 15 Vs Samsung A30s - Which Should You Buy? by fredie107(m): 5:30pm On Jun 08, 2020
Just wasted time and data watching this poor comparison.......

(1) (Reply)

Sim Registration Future Wahala / How You Can Turn Any Phone Into Blackberry [even Nokia 3310] / Plsz I Need Help On How To Configure My Infinix Buzz To Start Browsing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.