Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,820 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

List Of Profitable BUSINESS During This CRITICAL TIMES - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / List Of Profitable BUSINESS During This CRITICAL TIMES (396 Views)

List Of Profitable Home Business Ideas For Pregnant Women / Which Type Of Profitable Business Can I Setup Perfectly With 5 Million Naira. / What Kind Of Profitable Business Will U Do With 400000 Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

List Of Profitable BUSINESS During This CRITICAL TIMES by Pearlla(f): 8:21pm On Jun 06, 2020
Hi, i know you've been wondering what business can be sooo profitable during this covid19 period-but don't worry here's the list of businesses or work you can start-up or do to make cool cash.
(1) blogging
(2) make up only if you're a make up artiste.
(3) advertisement platform you can create an advertisement platform were companies can PAY YOU and advertise their product.
(4) sell clothes online you can actually buy clothes from a mall and start sellin them ONLINE and using yourself as a MODEL
(5) if you have anyother idea let me know i hope this information was useful follow me for more business vibes and hashtag thanks

(1) (Reply)

10 Online Websites To Make Money Online In Nigeria 2020 / Imagine Getting Mtn 500mb For #200, 1g For #400, 2g For #800 / 100% Available Real Airdrop. Come In!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.