Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,752 members, 7,820,589 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Copper Scraps - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Copper Scraps (499 Views)

Aluminium Scrap ( Only Aluminium Radiator ). And Copper Scraps Buyer / Vessels And Aircrafts Scraps Forsale In Lagos And Abuja / Aircrafts /vessel Scraps For Sale In Lagos And Abuja.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Copper Scraps by willsonzzy: 8:28pm On Jun 06, 2020
Good day everyone, please is it wise to invest in copper and brass scraps there is a 1203kg of copper and 776kg of brass in a company for me to buy but I made some inquiries and I was told that the prices has dropped due to the pandemic,but my friend said I should buy and keep it that the price will come up by October, please i want to know if its true, because buying it is almost 600k,and it's my first time of buying anything scraps
Re: Copper Scraps by miltonchux(m): 12:52am On Jun 07, 2020
Don't invest in a business that will tie up your capital for the first time. Is not a business you are into and the economy is not picking up anytime soon, so is risky to buy them to keep. You friend desperation is because of what he stands to gain in the business. Be wise, I have done scrap and lost millions of naira.

1 Like

Re: Copper Scraps by willsonzzy: 6:25am On Jun 07, 2020
Thanks for this reply bro
Re: Copper Scraps by willsonzzy: 5:12pm On Aug 03, 2020
Hey guyz,investing in copper and brass scraps is profitable,I'm a living witnesses,the increase in copper per kg and brass is very high now compared to when I bought it,its almost 60%increase I'm happy I did wetin man for do,abj is a blessing I still haven't sold them yet.

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Invest On XOXO Network / Happy New Month / Forsage/ Lionshare Ethereum Earning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.