Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,395 members, 7,819,411 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

He Scammed Me Under The Pretence To Process My Admission Abroad Pictures - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / He Scammed Me Under The Pretence To Process My Admission Abroad Pictures (749 Views)

Dubai Visa Agent Got Caught 4years After He Scammed Me / He Scammed Me Under The Pretence To Process My Admission Abroad / I Want To Process My Nigerian Passport. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

He Scammed Me Under The Pretence To Process My Admission Abroad Pictures by dongodav: 8:46pm On Jun 06, 2020
Hi all the moguls,

Please there is this company in Akure that scammed me some years ago under the pretence of helping me secure admission abroad. I paid a total of 1.something million naira and he is still owing me 788K. Ever since then, the company has not been opening and they have vacated the office.

I even visited SARS in Akure, they said I have to write a petition through a lawyer and I paid the lawyer 10K write petition which he handed over the letter to me without knowing i will still pay SARS again before the job commenced.

When I got to SARS station, they said I should pay so that they can take the letter to the CP for approval but I don't have any dime on me again. And since the company is no more existing, I thought it might also be another loss.
Please I have his phone number but it is not reachable when I try it and I don't think it is attached to his BVN because it is quite long and I know his fullname but I don't know his home town. His office was located in Akure then and I know his Company name.

He did processed admission to few schools in Russia, Ukraine and Poland.

Re: He Scammed Me Under The Pretence To Process My Admission Abroad Pictures by segebase(m): 8:50pm On Jun 06, 2020
Sorry o
Re: He Scammed Me Under The Pretence To Process My Admission Abroad Pictures by dongodav: 8:52pm On Jun 06, 2020
The rest pictures

Re: He Scammed Me Under The Pretence To Process My Admission Abroad Pictures by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 06, 2020
My advice to you is to stop spending your hard earned money on the pretext that you're seeking justice cos most of these SARS guys will just collect your money.

It's better you carry out your own personal investigation based on the little information you have. Also, you mentioned that he paid part of the money, obviously, he should be willing to complete it. Maybe the company is bankrupt. Sometimes visa issues are not from the travel agent cos they can't determine every outcome, especially at the embassy. It happens a lot and that's when it seems like agents are liars and everyone starts saying they're scammers.

Try to obtain his personal details through his company name and let's see how it goes. Focus on recovering your money... It may not be what you think.
Re: He Scammed Me Under The Pretence To Process My Admission Abroad Pictures by dongodav: 8:57pm On Jun 06, 2020
He paid part and it is 10years now. The office is not functioning again and point of contacts.

Iamundisputed:
My advice to you is to stop spending your hard earned money in the pretext that you're seeking justice cos most of these SARS guys will just collect your money.

It's better you carry out your own personal investigation based on the little information you have. Also, you mentioned that he paid part of the money, obviously, he should be willing to complete it. Maybe the company is bankrupt. Sometimes visa issues are not from the travel agent cos they can't determine every outcome, especially at the embassy. It happens a lot and that's when it seems like agents are liars and everyone starts saying they're scammers.

Try to obtain his personal details through his company name and let's see how it goes. Focus on recovering your money... It may not be what you think.
Re: He Scammed Me Under The Pretence To Process My Admission Abroad Pictures by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jun 06, 2020
dongodav:
He paid part and it is 10years now. The office is not functioning again and point of contacts.

Wow, you never mentioned that it's already 10 years. That's a really long time bro...

Either ways, I advise you give yourself some rest because I can see that you've posted this issue several times. Since you've contacted SARS, let your mind rest and move to better things. If the agent is still alive, one day, you'll find him.
Re: He Scammed Me Under The Pretence To Process My Admission Abroad Pictures by Abfinest007(m): 9:07pm On Jun 06, 2020
I laugh because u still believe in SARS
Re: He Scammed Me Under The Pretence To Process My Admission Abroad Pictures by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jun 06, 2020
Abfinest007:
I laugh because u still believe in SARS

That was why I advised him not to rely on them. Nigerian police in general are not reliable on issues like this, but it's a step in the right direction.

If he can get the guy's contact and show a bit of force, I'm sure he'll be able to recover something, that's if the said agent is still alive ooo, cos who knows what may have happened... embarassed
Re: He Scammed Me Under The Pretence To Process My Admission Abroad Pictures by justwise(m): 9:12pm On Jun 06, 2020

(1)

The Story Behind The Lighting Of The Burj Khalifa By Esan Tomilola / French Speaking Areas In Lagos/badagry / The Experience Of A Canadian Living In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.