Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,727 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Buhari Asked To Sack Godswill Obioma, NECO Registrar, Replace With A Northerner - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Buhari Asked To Sack Godswill Obioma, NECO Registrar, Replace With A Northerner (52645 Views)

Obioma Somto Chants Igbo Kwenu On his Valedictory Address At Loyol Marymount Uni / Buhari Appoints Prof Wushishi As NECO Registrar / Godswill Obioma Is NECO New Registrar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Asked To Sack Godswill Obioma, NECO Registrar, Replace With A Northerner by barrypro: 9:23pm On Jun 06, 2020
Hmmm...this cant be true
Re: Buhari Asked To Sack Godswill Obioma, NECO Registrar, Replace With A Northerner by Kenneth10110(m): 9:23pm On Jun 06, 2020
jogsman01:
I trust Baba to do the needful. NA we get Nigeria

Then chop am
Re: Buhari Asked To Sack Godswill Obioma, NECO Registrar, Replace With A Northerner by SLOVFO(m): 9:23pm On Jun 06, 2020
What's wrong with being a Nigerian? Everything unbelievably stupid seems possible here.
Re: Buhari Asked To Sack Godswill Obioma, NECO Registrar, Replace With A Northerner by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 06, 2020
Upon all the power they have only few dwell in wealth while the rest are in extreme poverty.
Re: Buhari Asked To Sack Godswill Obioma, NECO Registrar, Replace With A Northerner by Dididrumz(m): 9:24pm On Jun 06, 2020
We are not surprised again na.
Buhari is a tribal bully.
Re: Buhari Asked To Sack Godswill Obioma, NECO Registrar, Replace With A Northerner by kheny12(m): 9:24pm On Jun 06, 2020
North are the problems of Nigeria.I pray Nigeria should break so that we can all go our different ways.
Re: Buhari Asked To Sack Godswill Obioma, NECO Registrar, Replace With A Northerner by civilserva: 9:24pm On Jun 06, 2020
For the sake of peace, let's allow the North to keep ruling over us. I wouldn't mind paying additional tax to safeguard my life. No one wants to die. Leave all appointments for them, everyone will be fine.
Re: Buhari Asked To Sack Godswill Obioma, NECO Registrar, Replace With A Northerner by Bobotic(m): 9:25pm On Jun 06, 2020
Bad Country Nigeria

Re: Buhari Asked To Sack Godswill Obioma, NECO Registrar, Replace With A Northerner by AmadorSays: 9:25pm On Jun 06, 2020
What do you call this one now , Instead of them to make things easier like opening an account online with FCMB, they prefer things difficult, why would they just want someone's father to lose his job? lipsrsealed
Re: Buhari Asked To Sack Godswill Obioma, NECO Registrar, Replace With A Northerner by Gidiblaze444(m): 9:25pm On Jun 06, 2020
Well am not surprised, it's their corntree lololol
Re: Buhari Asked To Sack Godswill Obioma, NECO Registrar, Replace With A Northerner by Ykc2(m): 9:27pm On Jun 06, 2020
This are the people that are controlling nnpc all the oil wells are theirs,they say Abuja is capital of Nigeria centre of unity still only northerners can be minister of abuja and every thing in it

1 Like

Re: Buhari Asked To Sack Godswill Obioma, NECO Registrar, Replace With A Northerner by Reference(m): 9:27pm On Jun 06, 2020
For an administration that started out so promisingly, this appears to be its legacy and what it will be remembered for in decades to come. Can't see anything remotely resembling good governance in this country. Just one sad tale after the other.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Asked To Sack Godswill Obioma, NECO Registrar, Replace With A Northerner by mikelisin: 9:31pm On Jun 06, 2020
edo3:
Oti doju e bayi.. Meanwhile,, doctors in d house,, i started feeling pains at ankle region of my leg this evening and av started nursing different thought that maybe i marched juju.. Pls any one wt solution abeg..
go. U have matched covid 19
Re: Buhari Asked To Sack Godswill Obioma, NECO Registrar, Replace With A Northerner by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jun 06, 2020
No lie...
I'm cool as muthafvka
Re: Buhari Asked To Sack Godswill Obioma, NECO Registrar, Replace With A Northerner by qanda: 9:31pm On Jun 06, 2020
For information purposes.

NECO exams past questions and Marking scheme are available for FREE at the O'level section of Q and A App.

Interested persons can install the App from Playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda
Re: Buhari Asked To Sack Godswill Obioma, NECO Registrar, Replace With A Northerner by Sholaco: 9:31pm On Jun 06, 2020
Okay, good, northern first wink smiley
Re: Buhari Asked To Sack Godswill Obioma, NECO Registrar, Replace With A Northerner by eebraa(m): 9:31pm On Jun 06, 2020
Very soon all agancies will be headquartered in Abuja and there will be no HOST community
Re: Buhari Asked To Sack Godswill Obioma, NECO Registrar, Replace With A Northerner by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 06, 2020
If you like replace all the universities' vcs with northerners, the North will still continue to carry last in terms of education.
Re: Buhari Asked To Sack Godswill Obioma, NECO Registrar, Replace With A Northerner by Firstorderwizard(m): 9:35pm On Jun 06, 2020
edo3:
Oti doju e bayi.. Meanwhile,, doctors in d house,, i started feeling pains at ankle region of my leg this evening and av started nursing different thought that maybe i marched juju.. Pls any one wt solution abeg..

Go and March the juju again, it will disappear

1 Like

Re: Buhari Asked To Sack Godswill Obioma, NECO Registrar, Replace With A Northerner by AmuDimpka: 9:36pm On Jun 06, 2020
Tribalism and nepotism everywhere

Something is wrong with Nigeria
Re: Buhari Asked To Sack Godswill Obioma, NECO Registrar, Replace With A Northerner by OKTolu: 9:36pm On Jun 06, 2020
Confused set of people
Re: Buhari Asked To Sack Godswill Obioma, NECO Registrar, Replace With A Northerner by nengibo: 9:36pm On Jun 06, 2020
hammerU, see wat buhari is doing to our blothers, why dont we igbos go n protest at abuja instead of wasting time online
Re: Buhari Asked To Sack Godswill Obioma, NECO Registrar, Replace With A Northerner by maduxs: 9:36pm On Jun 06, 2020
I’m tied of this my country to be honest
Re: Buhari Asked To Sack Godswill Obioma, NECO Registrar, Replace With A Northerner by kingjoe(m): 9:37pm On Jun 06, 2020
Why should NECO headquarters be situated in Niger state in the first place.what kind of entitlement mentality is this.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Asked To Sack Godswill Obioma, NECO Registrar, Replace With A Northerner by bamasite2: 9:37pm On Jun 06, 2020
Somebody please explain host community for an exam body like NECO cos I am lost

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Asked To Sack Godswill Obioma, NECO Registrar, Replace With A Northerner by osusuallstars: 9:38pm On Jun 06, 2020
.........and oil where 20 northerners sits on the board of NNPC against 3 from the south . the oil belongs to which northern state?
when this contraption will finally be broken into pieces , remember that your words and action contributed to the collapse .

1 Like

Re: Buhari Asked To Sack Godswill Obioma, NECO Registrar, Replace With A Northerner by Sirdestiny8lies(m): 9:38pm On Jun 06, 2020
Who cursed this Country?
Re: Buhari Asked To Sack Godswill Obioma, NECO Registrar, Replace With A Northerner by Jolson: 9:38pm On Jun 06, 2020
Imagine
Re: Buhari Asked To Sack Godswill Obioma, NECO Registrar, Replace With A Northerner by onajo2000(m): 9:40pm On Jun 06, 2020
If their request is granted I see something terrible is about to Nigeria because the silent Niger Delta will rise again to fight the Nigeria government again because of the one-sided employment in top positions in NNPC

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Asked To Sack Godswill Obioma, NECO Registrar, Replace With A Northerner by Trypant(f): 9:40pm On Jun 06, 2020
That's their birthright, don't you know? Northerners with their birthright mentality! ���

Anyway in another news��

"Partner with a Nigerian Forum Website and get the privilege of being paid each time you share a post on your facebook or watch videos, view a post on the website, create a post and login to the website. You can start today with a one time registration fee of N1500 and stand d chance to earn over 20k everyday Ask me how through my whatsapp ”.

#https:///2348069068931

Or �

Follow this link to register https://lpvforum.com/confidant/finesteagle
Re: Buhari Asked To Sack Godswill Obioma, NECO Registrar, Replace With A Northerner by Slynation(m): 9:43pm On Jun 06, 2020
I was even surprised a Northerners was not given the appointment, we all thought bubu has changed, not knowing he took that decision on his own... grin Las las we go get sense for this country
Re: Buhari Asked To Sack Godswill Obioma, NECO Registrar, Replace With A Northerner by Jolson: 9:43pm On Jun 06, 2020
Host community? How is Niger state or a village in Niger state a host to NECO?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

ASUU Strike / University Of Ibadan 2011/2012 Admission/clearance (official Page) / World's First Rare White Kiwi That Inspired Children's Books Dies (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.