Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,380 members, 7,815,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

See How Arthur Eze Demolished House Of Best Aluminum CEO With Troop Of Policemen - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See How Arthur Eze Demolished House Of Best Aluminum CEO With Troop Of Policemen (5641 Views)

Defence Headquarters Statement About The Killing Of Policemen By Soldiers. / Killing Of Policemen: Police Slams Army. Asks, "Where Is Arrested Kidnapper?" / IGP Adamu Orders For Investigation Of Policemen Displaying APC 4+4 Sign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How Arthur Eze Demolished House Of Best Aluminum CEO With Troop Of Policemen by Akpaamunsi: 9:19am On Jun 07, 2020
:
Orisirisi something......

Half afonja, get d fvck outta here.
Re: See How Arthur Eze Demolished House Of Best Aluminum CEO With Troop Of Policemen by Oloun(f): 10:02am On Jun 07, 2020
emilas1979:
What is Obiano waiting for

Isn't it time he comes to quell this,

Is he waiting for gun battle before he comes in

May God help us all
He is afraid to intervene because Arthur Eze has federal influence, he mingles with the President and kabals so he can make his governance unbearable plus he is way richer than Obiano.

Seems Arthur's oil wealth is now causing more danger than good in Anambra! I kept on wondering if he is as rich as dangote what would have been the faith of people around him (maybe he would purchase war jet)
Re: See How Arthur Eze Demolished House Of Best Aluminum CEO With Troop Of Policemen by RTSC: 10:15am On Jun 07, 2020
This man should be called to order.

How much does he even have?

Is he among the 100 most richest in the world?
Re: See How Arthur Eze Demolished House Of Best Aluminum CEO With Troop Of Policemen by engrchykae(m): 10:21am On Jun 07, 2020
I noticed that if you have money in anambra,you are permitted to get away with anything.
Does it mean that there is no traditional ruler that will call Arthur to order?
This was how that useless Bishop of ozubulu killed people and no one said anything.
This is why I like imo people,the rich don't get away with everything in imo state.
Anambra must Respect the traditional institutions in order to avoid one rich kid to mess things up.
Anambra is so individualistic and it's not good for our general interests since in the Igbo society,your interest lies in the general interests of the larger society.
Arthur a 419ner demolishing the house of a hard-working man is a taboo.

1 Like

Re: See How Arthur Eze Demolished House Of Best Aluminum CEO With Troop Of Policemen by Akpaamunsi: 10:22am On Jun 07, 2020
engrchykae:
I noticed that if you have money in anambra,you are permitted to get away with anything.
Does it mean that there is no traditional ruler that will call Arthur to order?
This was how that useless Bishop of ozubulu killed people and no one said anything.
This is why I like imo people,the rich don't get away with everything in imo state.
Anambra must Respect the traditional institutions in order to avoid one rich kid to mess things up.
Anambra is so individualistic and it's not good for our general interests since in the Igbo society,your interest lies in the general interests of the larger society.
Arthur a 419ner demolishing the house of a hard-working man is a taboo.

His brother (Robert Eze) is d traditional ruler
Re: See How Arthur Eze Demolished House Of Best Aluminum CEO With Troop Of Policemen by engrchykae(m): 10:27am On Jun 07, 2020
Akpaamunsi:

His brother (Robert Eze) is d traditional ruler
meaning Arthur bought the traditional stool for his brother.
What a shame

2 Likes

Re: See How Arthur Eze Demolished House Of Best Aluminum CEO With Troop Of Policemen by Akpaamunsi: 10:30am On Jun 07, 2020
engrchykae:
meaning Arthur bought the traditional stool for his brother.
What a shame

Boy. Stop making stupid assumptions. My late mum was from d same umunna as Arthur Eze. The traditional stool has been in the Eze family for up to a century. Their father died and passed d stool to Arthur's elder brother. Be very careful of what you say. Nairaland is not that anonymous.
Re: See How Arthur Eze Demolished House Of Best Aluminum CEO With Troop Of Policemen by engrchykae(m): 10:32am On Jun 07, 2020
Akpaamunsi:

Boy. Stop making stupid assumptions. My late mum was from d same umunna as Arthur Eze. The traditional stool has been in the Eze family for up to a century. Their father died and passed d stool to Arthur's elder brother. Be very careful of what you say. Nairaland is not that anonymous.
money worshipper,tell your god Arthur to stop being a bully
Re: See How Arthur Eze Demolished House Of Best Aluminum CEO With Troop Of Policemen by Akpaamunsi: 10:37am On Jun 07, 2020
engrchykae:
money worshipper,tell your god Arthur to stop being a bully

It seems like u r from Abba?? Let me educate u that d land under contention was originally leased out to your forefather for farming. At the end, your forefather(Abba) did not properly educate his descendants on how he came to live on that land and that is where d issue is. I am not from ukpo but I am nwadiani to that town.

You people should stop being Greedy. The land belongs to ukpo as adjudged by d supreme court
Re: See How Arthur Eze Demolished House Of Best Aluminum CEO With Troop Of Policemen by engrchykae(m): 10:53am On Jun 07, 2020
Akpaamunsi:

It seems like u r from Abba?? Let me educate u that d land under contention was originally leased out to your forefather for farming. At the end, your forefather(Abba) did not properly educate his descendants on how he came to live on that land and that is where d issue is. I am not from ukpo but I am nwadiani to that town.

You people should stop being Greedy. The land belongs to ukpo as adjudged by d supreme court
am from imo,grew up in nnewi.
An understanding can be reached whereby the Abba people will be made to understand the truth about the land.
If they are in doubt,they will be taken to a greater length of elders going on a spiritual consultation about the land,at this stage,the problem must be solved.
If any idiot wants to be a nuisance then he must take the most fearful oath in anambra.
When they have been made to realize their true situation,it's more humane to ask they to pay for the land or give another equivalent in exchange,no one knows tomorrow.
Let me educate you on the plan of the igboukwu man who told his sons the following words.
Ihe a bu ihe si n'obim puta unu ga ebi, chetakwanu na ihe mbo Siri n'aso ka ubulu,dika anu nnewi na Anu nchi.
Onye ebosikwala uzo mmadu ibe ya, gbasara nu ha oba aka unu,UNU EKWELA KA IHI ALA KA OKUJASIA UNU.
your people are now violating the last instructions.
You said you are nwadiala,there is a mantle on nwadialas to help resolve conflicts.
If you don't understand the words I wrote in Igbo you ask me I will explain
Re: See How Arthur Eze Demolished House Of Best Aluminum CEO With Troop Of Policemen by crackhouse(m): 12:36pm On Jun 07, 2020
Igbos no dey take anything land matter play. They no mind to die there and leave the land.
Re: See How Arthur Eze Demolished House Of Best Aluminum CEO With Troop Of Policemen by Natty14(m): 12:40pm On Jun 07, 2020
Igbo di nzuzu. Onye mere anyi ihea?
Re: See How Arthur Eze Demolished House Of Best Aluminum CEO With Troop Of Policemen by Bendeco2020: 12:53pm On Jun 07, 2020
Natty14:

Mechie onu gi.... Onwee ebe nsogbu ozuzo ani n'adgihi.

Oburu na ichoghizi ibu onye Igbo jee buru onye Hausa. Onweghi onye ji gi aka
Re: See How Arthur Eze Demolished House Of Best Aluminum CEO With Troop Of Policemen by Akpaamunsi: 12:28am On Jun 08, 2020
Natty14:

Sharrap. Afonja wannabe.
Re: See How Arthur Eze Demolished House Of Best Aluminum CEO With Troop Of Policemen by BabaRamota1980: 12:33am On Jun 08, 2020
Officialgarri:

Then shut your mouth about the killings in the North. It's not your business.
As at today, there's a serious protest going on one of the Eastern states. One placard read "our houses are burning " The police barricaded everywhere around the Government house.... Yet, no one comes to talk about it in the news because the governor is covering it

If you think no one ought to talk about the communal clashes in the east, then you do not have the right to pounce on matters of the North

Anywhere Ibo lives in Nigeria the people of that land have earned the right to talk on Ibo issue anywhere.
Re: See How Arthur Eze Demolished House Of Best Aluminum CEO With Troop Of Policemen by BabaRamota1980: 12:34am On Jun 08, 2020
Akpaamunsi:

What is the title called?

(1) (2) (Reply)

OPERATION SAVE ABUJA: Nigeria Second Civil War They Would Bomb And Destroy Abuja / Unsung Heroes: Igbo Officer Who Sacrificed His Job For South West Justice / Nigeria: End Of Road For Sylva, As Supreme Court Dismisses Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.