Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,815,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Dirt And Stone Free Ofada Rice Available In Retail And Wholesale At Competitive - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dirt And Stone Free Ofada Rice Available In Retail And Wholesale At Competitive (859 Views)

50,000mah Monster Powerbank Available For Retail And Wholesale. / Get Your Packaging And Accessories At Competitive Rate / Keep Your Environment Free From Dirt And Pests!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dirt And Stone Free Ofada Rice Available In Retail And Wholesale At Competitive by boniquegalaxy(m): 11:27pm On Jun 06, 2020
I remember my first encounter with the local ofada rice was not very pleasant, as a 9 year old visiting my grandmother expecting the usual delicious jollof rice she would typically prefer for my brothers and I, we were presented with an off white, short, and fat looking rice that had a funny smell. I was not impressed with what she presented to us but as a well behaved granddaughter I had to eat it, I vowed to never go near that rice ever again. Needless to say I have to bite my tongue now.

Rice is a major staple food in Nigeria and it is eaten almost every day in every household. Often, you hear people say I can eat rice for breakfast, lunch and dinner every day. It’s safe to say we are rice lovers. Polished rice is the most common; it has gone through many processes and as a result loses most of its nutritional value.

The reason many people prefer the polished rice (white rice) to the locally-made unpolished rice (Ofada) rice in Nigeria is the stress one has to go through in picking the latter before cooking it, compared to the polished rice which is very clean and ready for boiling and also can be cooked in less than 20 minutes compared to the unpolished rice.
Re: Dirt And Stone Free Ofada Rice Available In Retail And Wholesale At Competitive by boniquegalaxy(m): 11:33pm On Jun 06, 2020
Nique Ofada Rice is a brown, premium quality unpolished rice hygienically cultivated and processed. It is naturally preserved to retain its high nutrients value and aroma.
It is dirt and stone free.
Available in retail and wholesale at competitive prices.
Nationwide delivery is available.
Orders & enquiries @: zero eight zero 601 5555 eight.
boniquegalaxy:
I remember my
first encounter with the local ofada rice was not very pleasant, as a 9 year old visiting my grandmother expecting the usual delicious jollof rice she would typically prefer for my brothers and I, we were presented with an off white, short, and fat looking rice that had a funny smell. I was not impressed with what she presented to us but as a well behaved granddaughter I had to eat it, I vowed to never go near that rice ever again. Needless to say I have to bite my tongue now.

Rice is a major staple food in Nigeria and it is eaten almost every day in every household. Often, you hear people say I can eat rice for breakfast, lunch and dinner every day. It’s safe to say we are rice lovers. Polished rice is the most common; it has gone through many processes and as a result loses most of its nutritional value.

The reason many people prefer the polished rice (white rice) to the locally-made unpolished rice (Ofada) rice in Nigeria is the stress one has to go through in picking the latter before cooking it, compared to the polished rice which is very clean and ready for boiling and also can be cooked in less than 20 minutes compared to the unpolished rice.

Re: Dirt And Stone Free Ofada Rice Available In Retail And Wholesale At Competitive by boniquegalaxy(m): 9:18pm On Jun 07, 2020
Still selling. Kindly place your orders now.

Re: Dirt And Stone Free Ofada Rice Available In Retail And Wholesale At Competitive by YahwehRocks: 6:00am On Jun 08, 2020
Funny folks.

How do you hope to have good inquiries without prices?

1 Like

Re: Dirt And Stone Free Ofada Rice Available In Retail And Wholesale At Competitive by boniquegalaxy(m): 3:33am On Jun 09, 2020
YahwehRocks:
Funny folks.

How do you hope to have good inquiries without prices?

Thanks for thecomments. The price depends on the quantity you are buying either for retail or wholesale.
Prices depends on these two variables. Time or period is another factor.
Thanks once again.
Re: Dirt And Stone Free Ofada Rice Available In Retail And Wholesale At Competitive by YahwehRocks: 8:02am On Jun 10, 2020
boniquegalaxy:

Thanks for thecomments. The price depends on the quantity you are buying either for retail or wholesale.
Prices depends on these two variables. Time or period is another factor.
Thanks once again.

That shouldn't deter price listing.

1 Like

Re: Dirt And Stone Free Ofada Rice Available In Retail And Wholesale At Competitive by boniquegalaxy(m): 2:12pm On Jun 10, 2020
YahwehRocks:

That shouldn't deter price listing.

Thanks I'll work on it.
Re: Dirt And Stone Free Ofada Rice Available In Retail And Wholesale At Competitive by oluwaleokey: 3:04pm On Jun 10, 2020
Quote me when you finally decides to put up the price...
The price will determine how people would rush the product besides we will still take you to be either unserious or just dropshipping.

1 Like

Re: Dirt And Stone Free Ofada Rice Available In Retail And Wholesale At Competitive by boniquegalaxy(m): 11:41pm On Jun 11, 2020
oluwaleokey:
The price will determine how people would rush the product besides we will still take you to be either unserious or just dropshipping.

I'm not drop shipping I sell and other products like Gari, Palm oil, Ponmo, Crafyfish etc.
Re: Dirt And Stone Free Ofada Rice Available In Retail And Wholesale At Competitive by boniquegalaxy(m): 11:46pm On Jun 11, 2020
oluwaleokey:

The price ranges as follows:
Retail price is #1,200:00 per kg MOQ 2kg
Wholesale price is #1,000:00 per kg MOQ 30kg
Thanks in atanticipation of your prompt positive response.
Re: Dirt And Stone Free Ofada Rice Available In Retail And Wholesale At Competitive by boniquegalaxy(m): 8:19am On Jun 13, 2020
boniquegalaxy:

The price ranges as follows:
Retail price is #1,200:00 per kg MOQ 2kg
Wholesale price is #1,000:00 per kg MOQ 30kg
Thanks in atanticipation of your prompt positive response.

Still available and selling fast.
Re: Dirt And Stone Free Ofada Rice Available In Retail And Wholesale At Competitive by boniquegalaxy(m): 10:16pm On Jun 17, 2020
boniquegalaxy:

Still available and selling fast.

Still selling dirt and stone free Ofada Rice.
Place your #Orders now.
Nationwide delivery available.

Re: Dirt And Stone Free Ofada Rice Available In Retail And Wholesale At Competitive by boniquegalaxy(m): 10:13pm On Jun 20, 2020
If you are interested in dropshipping our Ofada Rice please kindly get in touch.
Dirt and stone free Ofada Rice available in retail and wholesale at competitive prices. 0806015555.
Re: Dirt And Stone Free Ofada Rice Available In Retail And Wholesale At Competitive by boniquegalaxy(m): 6:00pm On Jun 29, 2020
Nique Ofada Rice is a brown, premium quality unpolished rice, hygienically cultivated and processed. It is naturally preserved to retain its high nutrients value and aroma.
It is 100% dirt and stone free.

(1) (Reply)

How I Earned 25000 Naira With Chipper Cash / Benefits Of Partnering With Longrich / Ekenbest Intl Logistics Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.