Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Abdelmalek Droukdal, Al-Qaeda Leader, Killed By French Military With US Help - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Abdelmalek Droukdal, Al-Qaeda Leader, Killed By French Military With US Help (61794 Views)

U.S. Kills Al-Qaeda Leader Ayman Al-Zawahri In Drone Strike / Khalil Haqqani: Wanted Al Qaeda Terrorist With $5m Bounty Reappears In Kabul / US Kills Qasim al-Raymi, Al-qaeda's Leader In Yemen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdelmalek Droukdal, Al-Qaeda Leader, Killed By French Military With US Help by farem: 1:52pm On Jun 07, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
Good thing they announced it before trump could take credit.Thank You to the French military for making the world a better place.

Your truly a StubbornEDIOTGENIU.
S

Whet fancies your stupidity lacks common sense appeal
Re: Abdelmalek Droukdal, Al-Qaeda Leader, Killed By French Military With US Help by kelvindj98: 2:08pm On Jun 07, 2020
johnkey:
When will they help us kill that tribalist dictator at aso rock?
Be a Martyr and do it yourself. Are u a pussy?

1 Like

Re: Abdelmalek Droukdal, Al-Qaeda Leader, Killed By French Military With US Help by FRANKOSKI(m): 2:45pm On Jun 07, 2020
BLOOD FOR BLOOD NIGGO !!!
Re: Abdelmalek Droukdal, Al-Qaeda Leader, Killed By French Military With US Help by WisdomHunter(m): 3:04pm On Jun 07, 2020
ValCon888:
To be an Al-Qaeda leader is one of the most dangerous jobs in the world right now.
The moment you receive your appointment letter, you're marked for destruction.

How?
More info about this please.
Re: Abdelmalek Droukdal, Al-Qaeda Leader, Killed By French Military With US Help by Empiree: 3:42pm On Jun 07, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
Good thing they announced it before trump could take credit.Thank You to the French military for making the world a better place.
see this mumu. When are you Africans gonna have sense?
Re: Abdelmalek Droukdal, Al-Qaeda Leader, Killed By French Military With US Help by RAYAM(f): 4:09pm On Jun 07, 2020
When you talk about devil or demons, these people are the real devils, don't search further. I can't imagine human beings killing fellow human beings without a second thought and they even rejoice at it, a life that you can not create. Devils in human nature.
Re: Abdelmalek Droukdal, Al-Qaeda Leader, Killed By French Military With US Help by Proudlytips: 4:51pm On Jun 07, 2020
Oh
Re: Abdelmalek Droukdal, Al-Qaeda Leader, Killed By French Military With US Help by ACE1010: 5:53pm On Jun 07, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:

You can see that the US played a major role cry cry
Re: Abdelmalek Droukdal, Al-Qaeda Leader, Killed By French Military With US Help by ACE1010: 5:56pm On Jun 07, 2020
johnkey:
When will they help us kill that tribalist dictator at aso rock?

Just the way Abacha was eliminated cry cry
Re: Abdelmalek Droukdal, Al-Qaeda Leader, Killed By French Military With US Help by ACE1010: 5:57pm On Jun 07, 2020
mcemmy0z:
These terrorists has something in common, this their banner and signature on it.
I hope the guy is enjoying his 72 virgins now.

It's 77 virgins grin cheesy
Re: Abdelmalek Droukdal, Al-Qaeda Leader, Killed By French Military With US Help by Wendybrown(f): 10:10pm On Jun 07, 2020
keentola:

“A great book should leave you with many experiences, and slightly exhausted at the end. You live several lives while reading.”
If you're looking for ways to update your library with good books, you can contact me.
Notable books I have in my library:
Soldiers of Fortune by Max Siollun
All Chimamanda's books
Ben Okri's books
Dan Brown's
Munroe, Osteen, Benny Hill and other Christian authors.
Books on civil war.
Books on self-development.
Books on Politics and Philosophy.
Autobiographies and Biographies.
Rare Books
You can get these ebooks in minutes.

hello,
pls i don't mind having them. Can u kindly share them with me?
Re: Abdelmalek Droukdal, Al-Qaeda Leader, Killed By French Military With US Help by Brenn594(m): 11:09pm On Jun 07, 2020
No peace 4 the wicked!

Re: Abdelmalek Droukdal, Al-Qaeda Leader, Killed By French Military With US Help by Igie4kings(m): 11:31pm On Jun 07, 2020
Not outside help from US intelligence. I wonder how Trump has affected the lives of people living in Nigeria. Trump is not Buhari.
StubbornGENIUS:
Re: Abdelmalek Droukdal, Al-Qaeda Leader, Killed By French Military With US Help by Igie4kings(m): 11:33pm On Jun 07, 2020
What is exactly your point? Who are you up against?
RAYAM:
When you talk about devil or demons, these people are the real devils, don't search further. I can't imagine human beings killing fellow human beings without a second thought and they even rejoice at it, a life that you can not create. Devils in human nature.
Re: Abdelmalek Droukdal, Al-Qaeda Leader, Killed By French Military With US Help by Fuckgovt: 5:55am On Jun 08, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
I guess u cant read because of your hate for trump.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

White House, Oval Office After N1.22billion Renovations(Photos) / Portuguese President Marcelo Helps Rescue Two Women At Sea / Russia Positions Missiles, Heavy Military Equipment On Finland Border (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.