Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,243 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Trump Vs Merkel: White House Orders Withdrawal Of 9,500 US Troops From Germany - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Vs Merkel: White House Orders Withdrawal Of 9,500 US Troops From Germany (57102 Views)

France, European Allies Announce Withdrawal Of Troops From Mali After 9 Years / 9/11 Attack: Biden Announces The Withdrawal Of U.S Troops From Afghanistan / US Troops Were Injured In Iran Missile Attack Despite US Denying Casualties -CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Vs Merkel: White House Orders Withdrawal Of 9,500 US Troops From Germany by Righteousness89(m): 11:57am On Jun 07, 2020
Favoritedealer:

You disgrace God with every one of your comments on this platform. If you're a typical example of a Christian then I won't ever visit a church let alone worship there.

Good for you bro..

Salvation is a Personal Race!
You run your Race bro..

At the Other Side you Give Account of your Race not my Race..

GOD BLESS U

1 Like

Re: Trump Vs Merkel: White House Orders Withdrawal Of 9,500 US Troops From Germany by wirinet(m): 12:01pm On Jun 07, 2020
AllenSpencer:

Beer parlour talks.

Israel behind US military? *Comedy*

Israel scientist? *Joke*

Israel with best intelligence in the world? Gibberish!

Israel that America feeds with tax payers money.

Same Jews that are detested in America.

This Israel worship by Nigerians is the strangest phenomenon in psychology. We were never colonized by Israel, we don't speak Hebrew and Israel has little presence and influence in Nigeria, but millions of Christians choose to worship and revere Israel.
Even Europeans that originated and promoted Christianity do not worship Jews, in fact most don't like Jews.

Israel does not have one historical monument that points to greatness in the past, like Rome, Egypt, Iraq and even some African countries. Israel that added very little to the development of western civilization in science, literature, arts, architecture, etc., is the one that Nigerians think is the greatest and most blessed country on the face of the earth.
Israel had always depended on super powers to survive, ie Greece, Rome, Egypt, Persia, England, and now The US.
I have nothing against Israel as they are very resilient people, but what I hate is people or country worship in the guise of religion.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Vs Merkel: White House Orders Withdrawal Of 9,500 US Troops From Germany by AllenSpencer: 12:03pm On Jun 07, 2020
wirinet:

This Israel worship by Nigerians is the strangest phenomenon in psychology. We were never colonized by Israel, we don't speak Hebrew and Israel has little presence and influence in Nigeria, but millions of Christians choose to worship and revere Israel.
Even Europeans that originated and promoted Christianity do not worship Jews, in fact most don't like Jews.

Israel does not have one historical monument that points to greatness in the past, like Rome, Egypt, Iraq and even some African countries. Israel that added very little to the development of western civilization in science, literature, arts, architecture, etc., is the one that Nigerian think is the greatest and most blessed country on the face of the earth.
Israel had always depended on super powers to survive, ie Greece, Rome, Egypt, Persia, England, and now The US.
I have nothing against Israel as they are very resilient people, but what I hate is people or country worship in the guise of religion.

You spoke my mind in details.

Kudos.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Vs Merkel: White House Orders Withdrawal Of 9,500 US Troops From Germany by philiancoop(m): 12:07pm On Jun 07, 2020
Righteousness89:
GOD BLESS President Trump!
Charity begins at Home!
The Troops are needed more at Home now..
people no too get sense, they can support you blindly
Re: Trump Vs Merkel: White House Orders Withdrawal Of 9,500 US Troops From Germany by philiancoop(m): 12:11pm On Jun 07, 2020
Rediff1:
This Donald Trump just like to be in charge by force.
Well its a very smart move from him.
At least some will get to return to their family instead of staying in German doing nothing.
That's a smart Move.
and the ones in other countries?
why do you think it's a smart move? Don't you think those troops presence serves a purpose since they've been there for ages?
Re: Trump Vs Merkel: White House Orders Withdrawal Of 9,500 US Troops From Germany by hybridblood07(m): 12:16pm On Jun 07, 2020
Oga Ade, Trump was fortunate to have won the election with the aide of Russia President.
Trump has no knowledge about politics and that was that reason why Hilary Clinton won him several times during the debates across the country. He's just mad man acting like a dog every day
SeverusSnape:

Same thing with Bubu the mumu, whom you supported. undecided

... Thank God he won, we all now know how incompetently dull he is. At least Trump has many successful businesses, man is a billionaire. He was a billionaire even before becoming president, bubu the mumu his Nigerian counterpart had no successful business, Just looting right from the Abacha era.
@topic, America's troop, They should do as it pleases them. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Vs Merkel: White House Orders Withdrawal Of 9,500 US Troops From Germany by Ellie01: 12:16pm On Jun 07, 2020
ValCon888:
I pity the next US President after Trump. There'll be a lot of damages to be undone.

Concentrate on buhari who has totally bastardized everywhere with Fulani including miyetti Allah lawyer
Re: Trump Vs Merkel: White House Orders Withdrawal Of 9,500 US Troops From Germany by MansoryMX(m): 12:17pm On Jun 07, 2020
helinues:
What do people gain in creating unnecessary headache for themselves?

I have asked this question since I was an infant and still search for the answer even now that I am father. There is something about human I just don’t seems to understand.

Re: Trump Vs Merkel: White House Orders Withdrawal Of 9,500 US Troops From Germany by OROSUNBOLB(m): 12:20pm On Jun 07, 2020
Trump and Buhari,two mistakes that shouldn't have happened. I think however that having Trump in the same sentence with Buhari is an insult to the white racist Potus. Buhari is an embarrassment to the human race.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Vs Merkel: White House Orders Withdrawal Of 9,500 US Troops From Germany by foxvilles: 12:26pm On Jun 07, 2020
MERCHANDISER:
Western media has made everything non_western evil.
We
need to sit down and look at it logically.
Nigeria has been struggling to fight BH for decade, US
has
never shown any genuine support, infact, at a time they're
were technically supporting BH by blocking every
opportunity
to access weapons. Whereas, the same US has been
building sophisticated millitary bases all over Africa with
several billions of dollars even all over islands in Africa.
In a
continent struggling to provide as basic thing as clean
water,
road, edu, etc. In term of infrastructural development, US
hasnt built anything tangible anywhere in Africa despite
her
big economy and influence.
On the other hand, China is building projects across
Africa
from electricity to train to Airport, roads, scholarships to
Africans, etc even with their own money. Let's say we
can't
pay and they take over them, who would still be using
those
infrastructure, Chinese? At least they brought them here,
so
if we can't pay back and they take over them these things
would still be in use by Africans and improve quality of
life,
just like every private business.
US/Trump that everyone is supporting call Africans all
kinds
to unprintable names, visa ban, reporting weak sides of
African nations and continuously ridiculing everything we
do.
The list is long. China hasnt done any of these yet,
western
media still find their ways into the hearts of Africans to
hate
Chinese. Sadly, enough some fake pastors joined this
brainwashed citizens.
Look at China, how many times have they tumbled
African
govt? How many nations have China invaded in Africa?
How
many times has Chinese embassy criticize our local
affairs?
Etc
New York started have underground train in 1809, that's
200yrs, they never extended such to Africa. China started
booming just 20yrs ago and they've extended everything
technology they have to us, that have improved our lives;
From phones, train, Good Airport, Naval ship, Telecom,
Roads, scholarships, etc
Africans must sitdown and think. China is not your
enemy.

You better don't type or copy and paste what you don't know.

The US has offered to establish a major base in Nigeria specifically in the North but all efforts were thwarted by the NATIONAL ASSEMBLY.

Not once or twice as such offer being made but spontaneously revoked.
What foul cry are you now crying for like this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Vs Merkel: White House Orders Withdrawal Of 9,500 US Troops From Germany by MoIbrahim: 12:33pm On Jun 07, 2020
whirlwind7:

Stop being an asswipe. You quote me to say I'm defending Trump? U dey craze?

I don't give a shyte about Trump or about America. I don't give a shyte about you, either.
I know
Re: Trump Vs Merkel: White House Orders Withdrawal Of 9,500 US Troops From Germany by olattech: 12:33pm On Jun 07, 2020
Olattech: See The Top 5 Platforms That Will Pay You Cash For Performing Simple Task... https://olattech..com/2020/06/see-top-5-platforms-that-will-pay-you.html?spref=tw
Re: Trump Vs Merkel: White House Orders Withdrawal Of 9,500 US Troops From Germany by wirinet(m): 12:34pm On Jun 07, 2020
OROSUNBOLB:
Trump and Buhari,two mistakes that shouldn't have happened. I think however that having Trump in the same sentence with Buhari is an insult to the white racist Potus. Buhari is an embarrassment to the human race.
That's your personal opinion. To me Trump is much worse than Buhari. They are both nepotic, but Trump took nepotism to another level by filling the white house with family and friends.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Vs Merkel: White House Orders Withdrawal Of 9,500 US Troops From Germany by wirinet(m): 12:37pm On Jun 07, 2020
foxvilles:

You better don't type or copy and paste what you don't know.

The US has offered to establish a major base in Nigeria specifically in the North but all efforts were thwarted by the NATIONAL ASSEMBLY.

Not once or twice as such offer being made but spontaneously revoked.
What foul cry are you now crying for like this.
Why do you guys like to peddle false information? The US never offered to establish a base in the north, they wanted to establish a base in the gulf of Guinea called Africom, very close to our oil resources. It was Obasanjo that vehemently opposed the proposal.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Trump Vs Merkel: White House Orders Withdrawal Of 9,500 US Troops From Germany by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jun 07, 2020
Smartypant:
[s][/s]

Filed for bankruptcy more than 4 times. Yeah successful indeed. Dying to hide tax records. Lol

Trump is just doing what Putin really want him to do. He's a Putin's PUPPET.
Bankruptcy isn't a yardstick to measure one's business quotient or acumen, ok Microsoft went bankrupt twice, Remita went bankrupt 5 times and they are back again, so please say something else, Buhari is nowhere near Trump in all ramifications except incompetence and stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Trump Vs Merkel: White House Orders Withdrawal Of 9,500 US Troops From Germany by unmask: 12:42pm On Jun 07, 2020
Esseite:

Not when these same countries are shifting trade to the Chinese while the US is spending big protecting them while running into debts and its factories leaving for china.

US was balancing trade deficits playing big brother like its does with Nigeria by giving Grant's and debt relief etc...

Trump is only saying, "put your money where your mouth is"..
Even US biggest companies all have factories in China.....the market is dictated by price.....and the bitter truth is that it is cheaper in China. But then it is the US troops they can do what they want with it..... hopefully they have counted the cost because all I see is an act of bullying which has been the major instrument of the present administration (which was the case with 5G)....play ball our way or we take this and that, but people don't like to be Bullied
Re: Trump Vs Merkel: White House Orders Withdrawal Of 9,500 US Troops From Germany by hermesprogidy(m): 12:43pm On Jun 07, 2020
obonujoker:

So your own values are right, ba??
If you say you are worth a certain amount, you must show proof. Trump hasn't done that. Anybody can be paid to write a wilkepadia page or an article. Let him show his tax returns. Simple.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Vs Merkel: White House Orders Withdrawal Of 9,500 US Troops From Germany by wirinet(m): 12:43pm On Jun 07, 2020
Mrmourinho:

Bankruptcy isn't a yardstick to measure one's business quotient or acumen, ok Microsoft went bankrupt twice, Remita went bankrupt 5 times and they are back again, so please say something else, Buhari is nowhere near Trump in all ramifications except incompetence and stupidity.

False. Why not let us list some ramifications and see who is better between Trump and Buhari?
Is it military service, is it public service, is it education? The only ramifications i would give to Trump are sexual immorality, wife cheating, lies, bankruptcies, and of course wealth inheritance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Vs Merkel: White House Orders Withdrawal Of 9,500 US Troops From Germany by OROSUNBOLB(m): 12:45pm On Jun 07, 2020
wirinet:

That's your personal opinion. To me Trump is much worse than Buhari. They are both nepotic, but Trump took nepotism to another level by filling the white house with family and friends.

Hmm,so Buhari is a learner when it comes to nepotism ? I thought he was the worst of them all. Well,we have a common ground - both men are highly nepotistic and therefore,are not fit to lead their respective countries.
Re: Trump Vs Merkel: White House Orders Withdrawal Of 9,500 US Troops From Germany by CrazyOptimist: 12:51pm On Jun 07, 2020
He intends to host the G7 meeting before the elections, and intended to invite RUSSIA to the G7 meeting.

He wants to turn G7 to G8, and Merkel like most of the other G7 leaders rejected it. A week later, he is taking out 9500 american troops away from Germany.

A president that is not even 4 years in the job.
A man that does not even have up to 4 years experience in politics wants to change G7 to G8.

I know gullible Trumpist will ignore it and say its FAKE NEWS , but the news was discussed on Brian kilmade's show (FOXNEWS) a few days ago. So TRUMPIST and ASSOCIATES, argue with your PINK, POT BELLIED, NASCIST, RACIST, TYRANT in the White House bunker.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Vs Merkel: White House Orders Withdrawal Of 9,500 US Troops From Germany by obonujoker(m): 12:58pm On Jun 07, 2020
hermesprogidy:

If you say you are worth a certain amount, you must show proof. Trump hasn't done that. Anybody can be paid to write a wilkepadia page or an article. Let him show his tax returns. Simple.

Since Forbes rates him as a billionaire, we have to accept that, until proven otherwise

1 Like

Re: Trump Vs Merkel: White House Orders Withdrawal Of 9,500 US Troops From Germany by hermesprogidy(m): 1:01pm On Jun 07, 2020
Esseite:

But that same global reach is costing so much, from jobs, to companies, to troops, Grant's, debt relief, immigrants, asylum seekers, terrorism, hate, etc... all at the benefit of the Asians.

Just a simple tax cut saw hundreds of factories relocate from mexico/china etc back to states.. thereby crashing his unemployment rate to an all-time low.

He is looking after his people.
Lol.. The tax cuts did not see any businesses relocate to the US. Why would they relocate to the US when the cost of production is cheaper in China? A business will always behave like a business, aim for profit. That is the fundamental failure of "trickle-down economics" When those companies got their tax cuts, they simply bought back their stocks and made more money for themselves. Most did not hire more workers or increase the wages of their current hire. So nothing trickled down. That is why a Jeff Bezoz or Bill Gates is still making money in the midst of covid-19. Anybody telling you that the tax cuts helped anyone other than the super rich, is lying to you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Vs Merkel: White House Orders Withdrawal Of 9,500 US Troops From Germany by makewetalk2: 1:02pm On Jun 07, 2020
A big fool thinks China is doing all these for free?

How many millionaires have Africana countries created since China invaded Africa?

They are taking your jobs. How deep has Africa sank since China invaded Africa?

They are taking your livelihood and jobs mumu. All African industries are collapsing and all investors re purchasing from China

They are taking your jobs mumu

soon they will come for your land itself.

Get sense. China does nothing for free. All they are building is on paper, they own them. All they are building is to allow the free transport of their goods to you.

mumu wake up.

get sense

Nigeria did not become a giant of Africa by patronizing China.

China is not your biggest customer. They buy nothing from you.

mumu wake up

they do not give you visas or any opportunities

mumu get sense
MERCHANDISER:
Western media has made everything non_western evil.
We
need to sit down and look at it logically.
Nigeria has been struggling to fight BH for decade, US
has
never shown any genuine support, infact, at a time they're
were technically supporting BH by blocking every
opportunity
to access weapons. Whereas, the same US has been
building sophisticated millitary bases all over Africa with
several billions of dollars even all over islands in Africa.
In a
continent struggling to provide as basic thing as clean
water,
road, edu, etc. In term of infrastructural development, US
hasnt built anything tangible anywhere in Africa despite
her
big economy and influence.
On the other hand, China is building projects across
Africa
from electricity to train to Airport, roads, scholarships to
Africans, etc even with their own money. Let's say we
can't
pay and they take over them, who would still be using
those
infrastructure, Chinese? At least they brought them here,
so
if we can't pay back and they take over them these things
would still be in use by Africans and improve quality of
life,
just like every private business.
US/Trump that everyone is supporting call Africans all
kinds
to unprintable names, visa ban, reporting weak sides of
African nations and continuously ridiculing everything we
do.
The list is long. China hasnt done any of these yet,
western
media still find their ways into the hearts of Africans to
hate
Chinese. Sadly, enough some fake pastors joined this
brainwashed citizens.
Look at China, how many times have they tumbled
African
govt? How many nations have China invaded in Africa?
How
many times has Chinese embassy criticize our local
affairs?
Etc
New York started have underground train in 1809, that's
200yrs, they never extended such to Africa. China started
booming just 20yrs ago and they've extended everything
technology they have to us, that have improved our lives;
From phones, train, Good Airport, Naval ship, Telecom,
Roads, scholarships, etc
Africans must sitdown and think. China is not your
enemy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Vs Merkel: White House Orders Withdrawal Of 9,500 US Troops From Germany by LaJoe2: 1:27pm On Jun 07, 2020
AllenSpencer:

Quick correction.

Do you know it's an insult to tell Jews that Jesus is the God of Israel?

Do you know their are less than 3% Christian's in Israel?

Do you know this same Jews you affiliated Christianity with belief the Messiah is yet to come?

I just noticed your beliefs is a general mentality that needs to be corrected.

Insult! Did I tell you I'm Jewish, or that I practice Judaism. They refuse to recognize Christ as GOD, the Messiah and that's a deliverance that is set for them at the right time according to Prophecy. Whether they believe it or not, it doesn't change the Truth that Christ is the GOD of Israel, the GOD of their Ancestors (Abraham, Isaac and Jacob). I follow Christ, I don't follow Jews. Christ came to call us out from both Jews and Gentiles, and established the Church.

Less than 3% Christians in Israel, Yes I do know. It doesn't mean anything. As i said, I'm not Jewish, even if i were, I don't practice Judaism (the old covenant), I'm a beneficiary of the new covenant which Christ cut on my behalf.

The Messiah has come, but HE will come again not as a lamb for slaughter as HE did the first time. But as a Lion, a viscious judge in His glory and splendor.

1 Like

Re: Trump Vs Merkel: White House Orders Withdrawal Of 9,500 US Troops From Germany by AntiWailer: 1:30pm On Jun 07, 2020
41lady:

Which business Trump bankrupted?
Haters full Nigeria, when they are suffering from fulanization and islamization.

Why can't German protect themselves useless racist Europeans.

Soon arabs will take over Germany and their eyes will open like fowl ass.

Instead of reading, u will rather disgrace yourself.

Ignoramus.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump Vs Merkel: White House Orders Withdrawal Of 9,500 US Troops From Germany by Smartypant: 1:35pm On Jun 07, 2020
Mrmourinho:

Yeah Blah blah blah, please tell the whole NL forum when, where and what date did Microsoft filed for bankruptcy. We are waiting, may be na you help them file it in your own court.
Everything else you wrote is just that - Cacophony of NOISE.
I beg GTFOH, OLODO posting none sense.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump Vs Merkel: White House Orders Withdrawal Of 9,500 US Troops From Germany by wirinet(m): 1:36pm On Jun 07, 2020
LaJoe2:

Insult! Did I tell you I'm Jewish, or that I practice Judaism. They refuse to recognize Christ as GOD, the Messiah and that's a deliverance that is set for them at the right time according to Prophecy. Whether they believe it or not, it doesn't change the Truth that Christ is the GOD of Israel, the GOD of their Ancestors (Abraham, Isaac and Jacob). I follow Christ, I don't follow Jews. Christ came to call us out from both Jews and Gentiles, and established the Church.

Less than 3% Christians in Israel, Yes I do know. It doesn't mean anything. As i said, I'm not Jewish, even if i were, I don't practice Judaism (the old covenant), I'm a beneficiary of the new covenant which Christ cut on my behalf.

The Messiah has come, but HE will come again not as a lamb for slaughter as HE did the first time. But as a Lion, a viscious judge in His glory and splendor.

Are you aware that it is an insult to tell a people who their God is when they themselves reject that God? Who give you a Nigerian the right to tell Jews who their God is? So you claim to know their God better than them.
You can claim a Jewish man as your God, but that does not give you the audacity to impose such God on any other person.

I think religion gives one a high just like cocaine, and make you feel super human or super special.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Vs Merkel: White House Orders Withdrawal Of 9,500 US Troops From Germany by LaJoe2: 1:46pm On Jun 07, 2020
wirinet:

Are you aware that it is an insult to tell a people who their God is when they themselves reject that God? Who give you a Nigerian the right to tell Jews who their God is? So you claim to know their God better than them.
You can claim a Jewish man as your God, but that does not give you the audacity to impose such God on any other person.

I think religion gives one a high just like cocaine, and make you feel super human or super special.

grin cheesy

So you are now the spokes-person for the nation of Israel. You are now their Ambassador. Wikipedia told you they are less than 3% of believers in Israel and you came to the conclusion that all Jewish people reject Jesus Christ as their GOD, their Messiah.

Insult or no insult, I declare the infallible truth that Christ is their GOD and my GOD. Whether you accept it or not is inconsequential.
If you or them feel insulted, I'm unapologetic. Your free to believe what you want.
JESUS CHRIST IS THE GOD OF ISRAEL, THE GOD OF ABRAHAM, ISAAC AND JACOB AND ULTIMATELY THE ONE AND ONLY SUPREME GOD OF THE UNIVERSE.

That's one high I don't wana wake up from.

1 Like

Re: Trump Vs Merkel: White House Orders Withdrawal Of 9,500 US Troops From Germany by AntiWailer: 1:47pm On Jun 07, 2020
SeverusSnape:

... Thank God he won, we all now know how incompetently dull he is. At least Trump has many successful businesses, man is a billionaire. He was a billionaire even before becoming president, bubu the mumu his Nigerian counterpart had no successful business, Just looting right from the Abacha era.

It is even ok. America has descended so low that we compare the POTUS to the dullard in Abuja.

If you read between the lines, we are making the same point.
Re: Trump Vs Merkel: White House Orders Withdrawal Of 9,500 US Troops From Germany by AllenSpencer: 1:47pm On Jun 07, 2020
wirinet:

Dont mind them. It's a notion they inherited.

Many have been brainwashed with that Israel gimmick.

Why I always say many inherited religion. Very few found religion
Re: Trump Vs Merkel: White House Orders Withdrawal Of 9,500 US Troops From Germany by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jun 07, 2020
SeverusSnape:

Na saw-dust dey your ipob head.... o ma se ooo

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Huge Landslide In Norway Washes Houses Into Sea (Photos) / Rishi Sunak: 18 Things To Know About Incoming UK Prime Minister (Photos) / Israel Continues To Pummel Gaza

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 136
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.