Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,319 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

, - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / , (3022 Views)

Ugandan Couple Die After Wall Collapsed On Them While Sleeping (Disturbing Pics) / I'm Afraid Of Sleeping In My Room Dis Night / My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: , by Foodqueen(f): 12:32pm On Jun 07, 2020
Y is it that everyone that come to post touching stories on nl these days doesn't have phone that can upload

But then again, what do I know

3 Likes

Re: , by bender(m): 12:43pm On Jun 07, 2020
Just spoke with her and seems she is genuine, I think the best way we can help is if you can get a bricklayer close to you to quantify the damage don't to d walls and a carpenter to quantify that of the roof and you can paste the quotations here, so people who can help can send whatever contribution they have, as we help others may God help us to build our own houses too

3 Likes

Re: , by Justbehave(m): 12:45pm On Jun 07, 2020
timekeeper1:

Just bleep off.. Don't make her more sad..

If everybody is mindeding their business, how do we comment on nairaland??
Ask the mind your business advocate nah.

1 Like

Re: , by SweetCunt97(f): 1:01pm On Jun 07, 2020
Your husband should get something worthwhile doing biko. That's the thing about some Abuja men, low achievers hiding behind a woman and sucking her dry.

Ps that you indeed a lady with the moniker doesn't mean you can't scam nairalanders o.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: , by Justbehave(m): 1:02pm On Jun 07, 2020
bender:
Just spoke with her and seems she is genuine, I think the best way we can help is if you can get a bricklayer close to you to quantify the damage don't to d walls and a carpenter to quantify that of the roof and you can paste the quotations here, so people who can help can send whatever contribution they have, as we help others may God help us to build our own houses too
You see how the world would have been a much more better place if we all come together.But no,we all claim to be clever and start making unguarded utterances just to show our stupidity.If we all start minding our business,who will even listen to her not to talk of helping out? My brother,thanks for this and I believe we should all come out and be of help to our fellow humans even if it doesn't really affect us directly. By so doing,we will
be makeing the world a better place for our children. God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: , by bjprodint(f): 1:28pm On Jun 07, 2020
Re: , by HoliMaree: 1:29pm On Jun 07, 2020
I don't believe this story. Start by uploading pix to convince me

You asked for N15,000 to start business(you broke it down), you realized more than N70K, this was around May 30th to June 4th. Take N20K from that money, go get a room in a suburb, one that accepts Monthly rent. Start Nanny work asap. Quit scamming people

6 Likes

Re: , by Unnerve: 1:43pm On Jun 07, 2020
ModelX:

Some people will just be talking very foolishly.
Countryside home ko, countrywide home ni.
cheesy Nigerians and unnecessary efffizy. She must be mistaking Nigeria for Wales.

Just to say house in the village grin

6 Likes

Re: , by TrollPolice001: 3:22pm On Jun 07, 2020
Madam you're getting greedy and i know it's your horsebard that pushed you to do this.

You asked for help, more than the amount you requested was given to you, if you are a sensible person you should have used the remaining money to do this instead of coming back.
You suppose cover your face with shame.

Nairalanders don't enable beggers, they're never satisfied.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: , by frozen70(f): 3:36pm On Jun 07, 2020
Sorry about that
For the fact that it's close to water, made it a bad gift

However, the foundation would have been a cast foundation with enough iron rods to have a firm grip on the wet soil

You can't survive ordinary normal foundations there

Or ask those living there how they did theirs

Hope you have prove of ownership of that portion incase of tomorrow

1 Like

Re: , by bender(m): 4:15pm On Jun 07, 2020
I feel it's better you ask her to account for the money she got and d profits than assuming she has n doesn't want to use it.
HoliMaree:
I don't believe this story. Start by uploading pix to convince me

You asked for N15,000 to start business(you broke it down), you realized more than N70K, this was around May 30th to June 4th. Take N20K from that money, go get a room in a suburb, one that accepts Monthly rent. Start Nanny work asap. Quit scamming people

1 Like

Re: , by Tobigab12: 4:25pm On Jun 07, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Your husband should get something worthwhile doing biko. That's the thing about some Abuja men, low achievers hiding behind a woman and sucking her dry.

Ps that you indeed a lady with the moniker doesn't mean you can't scam nairalanders o.
You are not alright.
Re: , by HoliMaree: 4:33pm On Jun 07, 2020
bender:
I feel it's better you ask her to account for the money she got and d profits than assuming she has n doesn't want to use it.

Oga, she herself said she received N50K, N14K, N2N and others. The initial request was for N15K on May 30th. Has she finished the money? on the first day she made profit of over N1000, subsequent days too. Going by this I assume she still has about N30K or more with her. It's still barely a week since she got the funds. Some single rooms go for N3 to N5k a month. That should be the first focus. Afterwards she can consider what next to do. She's here quoting cement price, tiper of sand and workmanship as a landlady.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: , by SirToothBrush: 4:43pm On Jun 07, 2020
The scammer always come back with a different story...
bjprodint:
4 bags of cement-10400
plaster sand-6000( one tiper)
half tiper of sharp sand-3000
20 blocks(six inches)-2800
workmanship -8000
total-30200

by a bricklayer

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: , by Mstick: 5:11pm On Jun 07, 2020
So a nairalander sent you 50k on June 1st plus other funds totalling 15k plus you received and you shamelessly came back 6 days later with more bills?

Even Oliver twist is disgusted by you.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: , by StubbornGENIUS: 5:32pm On Jun 07, 2020
Ma'am I think your husband's village people stand gidigban for im matter.I hope you find help
Re: , by Mariangeles(f): 5:36pm On Jun 07, 2020
bjprodint:

Take down the post to avoid further humiliation.
Never give people the power to use your situation against you.
Try seeking help from those around you. Even some churches might offer you a temporary place to stay for free.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: , by teemotee: 5:37pm On Jun 07, 2020
This woman! Don't be Oliver twist. the business capital you asked for few days ago was 15k. You got like 70k. You should sleep in the said shop and not come back to ask for more. Till you raise money from the business.

9 Likes

Re: , by teemotee: 5:40pm On Jun 07, 2020
this is the problem with online begging. If you receive once it becomes addictive. Any little thing again you will rush online for help again rather than look around you for solutions

6 Likes

Re: , by TrollPolice001: 6:10pm On Jun 07, 2020
bjprodint:
[s]4 bags of cement-10400
plaster sand-6000( one tiper)
half tiper of sharp sand-3000
20 blocks(six inches)-2800
workmanship -8000
total-30200

by a bricklayer[/s]
I know later you go come make dem buy car for you.
Nairalanders, please help from my house to my shop is too far help me with a car to ease my suffering, I've gone to a toyota dealer he said camry or matrix will be the best option, please help me I can't do this anymore undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: , by bjprodint(f): 9:17pm On Jun 07, 2020
Mariangeles:

Take down the post to avoid further humiliation.
Never give people the power to use your situation against you.
Try seeking help from those around you. Even some churches might offer you a temporary place to stay for free.
how do I take it down
Re: , by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jun 09, 2020
Smh

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Hate Any Form Of Housework And I'll Work My Ass To Hire A Maid / Woman Jailed For Having Sex With Her Own Son / A Food Timetable App For The Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.