Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

What Was/Is Your Favourite Dance Move? - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Was/Is Your Favourite Dance Move? (13519 Views)

Why Your Favourite Nigerian Songs Are Getting Shorter / Songs That Made Your Favourite Nigerian Artistes Blow!!!(video) / What Is The Name Of This Nigerian Dance Move? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was/Is Your Favourite Dance Move? by khvnggift(m): 1:32pm On Jun 09, 2020
Shaku shaku wink

1 Like

Re: What Was/Is Your Favourite Dance Move? by Triangles1(m): 1:32pm On Jun 09, 2020
Tiwa
Re: What Was/Is Your Favourite Dance Move? by dcrested(m): 1:33pm On Jun 09, 2020
alanta and galala 4 sure

1 Like

Re: What Was/Is Your Favourite Dance Move? by senatordave1(m): 1:33pm On Jun 09, 2020
Galactico4ever:
I just remembered how I danced makossa and Awilo when i was a kid grin

I was one of the best makosa dancers in ph as a child, I outdanced even the girls.I think ph has the best dancers in Nigeria,almost everybody in ph can dance seamlessly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Was/Is Your Favourite Dance Move? by shagamite: 1:33pm On Jun 09, 2020
shoki di shoki, haaa Shoki

2 Likes

Re: What Was/Is Your Favourite Dance Move? by holuwasheyiWGP(m): 1:33pm On Jun 09, 2020
Shaku Shaku is the only one I can pull off confidently and a little bit of shoki. All that matters at the end of the day is trying and enjoying yourself.

1 Like

Re: What Was/Is Your Favourite Dance Move? by jimmyolasun: 1:34pm On Jun 09, 2020
indomie generation.....

alanta and galala
Re: What Was/Is Your Favourite Dance Move? by Burgerlomo: 1:34pm On Jun 09, 2020
ChizzyBuna:
Missionary & Doggystyle..

16 Likes

Re: What Was/Is Your Favourite Dance Move? by Swipa: 1:34pm On Jun 09, 2020
Hi nairaland. New acct .

It's the woah.
Re: What Was/Is Your Favourite Dance Move? by Galactico4ever(m): 1:34pm On Jun 09, 2020
Nobody on page 1 mentioned the "famous" 1 corner or Master TG's skeleton moves.I loved watching videos of people dancing them
Re: What Was/Is Your Favourite Dance Move? by jeff1607(m): 1:34pm On Jun 09, 2020
asatemple:
Able God

mama de mama

1 Like

Re: What Was/Is Your Favourite Dance Move? by Omoluabi16(m): 1:34pm On Jun 09, 2020
Atilogwu and Bata dance.

2 Likes

Re: What Was/Is Your Favourite Dance Move? by OgwuEgo: 1:36pm On Jun 09, 2020
Kerewa dance by zulezoo

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Was/Is Your Favourite Dance Move? by Galactico4ever(m): 1:37pm On Jun 09, 2020
senatordave1:

I was one of the best makosa dancers in ph as a child, I outdanced even the girls.I think ph has the best dancers in Nigeria,almost everybody in ph can dance seamlessly
Now how do you we know you're not a BIG LIAR?And about ph,i highly doubt if they match yoruba or calabar dancers
Re: What Was/Is Your Favourite Dance Move? by FIatino: 1:37pm On Jun 09, 2020
senatordave1:

All these are childish,immature and unsetious dances.mine is etighi,galala suo, sekem,ekombi and ogene and church dances
I sabi etigi na.even galala. I just talk the ones wey I like wella

Na just my opinion

1 Like

Re: What Was/Is Your Favourite Dance Move? by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 1:37pm On Jun 09, 2020
yahoozee, galala, etigi, jogodo, zule zoo own the man just dey do kerawa

[
missimelda01:
I cannot dance to save my life grin

Although I like the way I feel when I try to do legwork or Zanku cheesy
]
So far you sabi that oda dance for bedroom, nothing spoil
Re: What Was/Is Your Favourite Dance Move? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jun 09, 2020

6 Likes

Re: What Was/Is Your Favourite Dance Move? by senatordave1(m): 1:38pm On Jun 09, 2020
[quote author=Burgerlomo post=90479442][/quote]

They are technically dance steps na
Re: What Was/Is Your Favourite Dance Move? by FIatino: 1:39pm On Jun 09, 2020
sLentlover7778:
Yahoozeeee..

grin grin grin
God bless you. I just remember dix Wan now
Yahoozeeee
my musiiic
Re: What Was/Is Your Favourite Dance Move? by Celenwa1: 1:39pm On Jun 09, 2020
just to nod my head.since i can not walk or dance
Re: What Was/Is Your Favourite Dance Move? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jun 09, 2020
I like the one Zlantan Ibile does. Idk what it's called.

1 Like

Re: What Was/Is Your Favourite Dance Move? by senatordave1(m): 1:41pm On Jun 09, 2020
Galactico4ever:
Now how do you we know you're not a BIG LIAR?And about ph,i highly doubt if they match yoruba or calabar dancers

I mean cities with the highest concentration of good dancers.by the way,igbo traditional dancers are the best followed by calabar dancers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was/Is Your Favourite Dance Move? by RealEzee(m): 1:41pm On Jun 09, 2020
Yahoo o o
Yahoo o o
Yahoozeee smiley,
Souljaboy superman(dem neva born anybody well to beat me for that dance smiley),
Teach me how to doggy n jerk, Chaii wia those guys da year sef.
Followed by hmmm skelewu I guess
Alanta, I was not good at galala lmao oh my goodness I always feel awkward doing That dance.
Now na leg work, zanku, mafa mafa dance I guess lol

1 Like

Re: What Was/Is Your Favourite Dance Move? by FIatino: 1:41pm On Jun 09, 2020
[s]
MrImole:
Seriously?
[/s]
Shatap der. Must u comment
Re: What Was/Is Your Favourite Dance Move? by FIatino: 1:42pm On Jun 09, 2020
0KNM:
Gbe body eh

[img]https://media./images/1deb55efaa6e06078abece545aa91176/tenor.gif[/img]

Yes thank u. Another good Wan.

1 Like

Re: What Was/Is Your Favourite Dance Move? by Galactico4ever(m): 1:44pm On Jun 09, 2020
senatordave1:

I mean cities with the highest concentration of good dancers.by the way,igbo traditional dancers are the best followed by calabar dancers.
According To You
Re: What Was/Is Your Favourite Dance Move? by DownChelsea(f): 1:44pm On Jun 09, 2020
The Michael Jackson spin
Re: What Was/Is Your Favourite Dance Move? by ofiko123(m): 1:45pm On Jun 09, 2020
Na skelewu me I know o..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Emmy Gee – Rands & Nairas (remix) Ft. Phyno, Ice Prince, AB Crazy, Anatii, Cassp / Timaya & Falz - Win (Video) / Link Up Ft. M.I And Burna Boy (lyrics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.