Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,622 members, 7,820,202 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

What Business Can I Invest In With N10,000 Or Less? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Invest In With N10,000 Or Less? (370 Views)

Pay N50,000 Or Be Jailed If You Spray Money At Events In Nigeria - CBN / Business To Start With #2,000 Or Less / Banks To Pay N10,000 Fine For Failed Transaction Not Reversed Within 24hrs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Business Can I Invest In With N10,000 Or Less? by wolajumoke(m): 7:30am On Jun 07, 2020
In many of the groups I belong to, I see people asking what business they can do with an amount ranging from 50k to 500k.
If you are a stay at home mum, pastor, or you are just interested in an additional source of income that will give you freedom with your time. There are several profitable businesses you can do from the comfort of your room.
In this write-up, I will focus just on just one which I have tried with an amazing result for over 10 years.
I have helped several other people set up the same business out of which many are smiling to the bank during the lockdown as the business can be done easily from your room.

The beauty of this business is that you can do it from any location. It doesn't even require you to be a graduate or spend huge money trying to get an office before you can start.

Here is why it is a profitable business.
=========
1. Thousands of people are registering their business and schools on a daily basis at corporate affairs.
Over 80% of them will need to get people to know about this business.
2. They won't mind paying someone like you if you can help them get people to know about their business at an affordable price.

Here is where you come in
=========
You can help them set up high converting landing page or website that will talk about their business and also help them create an advert on social media to reach people across Nigeria at an affordable fee.

To learn website design will cost nothing less than 50k. And to learn digital marketing is around 50k to 150k from a good institution.

However, if you have access to the data to browse the internet and a laptop. You can acquire these skill at a ridiculous price.
With N10,000, you can build an e-commerce website like Jumia and kings for people.
Corporate websites for businesses and schools. You can build for real estate and several other businesses.
All for just N10,000.

For Facebook advertising, you can learn from a digital marketing guru who will break down all the process step by step in a.simple manner for just N5,000. Yes, you read that right.

Whichever one you are interested in be it website design or Facebook advertising, you can do it any time of the day from any location and get paid.
And the average website cost between N50,000 to N100,000.
Your goal is to get like 5 client per month which is very possible if you put in the effort.

What to do now
========
Signup right away for the website design or Facebook advertising online class at www.learnfast.ng
If you have other questions you want to ask, kindly send me a WhatsApp message or call 08029704730.

Follow me on Instagram @waleolajumoke

I am Wale Olajumoke.
I help people and businesses to achieve a faster and better result.

#resultacceleration
#waleolajumoke

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Quality Facebook Products You Can Use And Sell Yourself For All The Profits / Beautiful Ladies Sparkles Spotless Shoes pix / How The Bitcoin Halving Affects Your Crypto Portfolio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.