Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,354 members, 7,819,257 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

"I'll Marry When I'm 75 Years Old" - Yeni Kuti - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I'll Marry When I'm 75 Years Old" - Yeni Kuti (1179 Views)

Femi, Yeni Kuti Remember Mum 20 Years After Death (Photos) / Yeni Kuti Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) / Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I'll Marry When I'm 75 Years Old" - Yeni Kuti by Atikuorbuhari: 8:19am On Jun 07, 2020
The daughter of the veteran late musician (Fela Kuti), Yeni Kuti has said that she wants to marry when she is 75 years old.

She said in an interview that...

“I have a partner and we have started our marriage plans. We would get married when I am 75 years old.”

“With this lockdown, I’m broke. Our kind of business is not what one can run online. People have to come to the Shrine to enjoy themselves and that’s when they patronise us.” she added.

Recall that apart from being fashionable, Yeni Kuti is also a dancer

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2020/06/ill-marry-when-im-75-years-old-yeni-kuti.html

2 Likes

Re: "I'll Marry When I'm 75 Years Old" - Yeni Kuti by Baawaa(m): 8:23am On Jun 07, 2020
The husband must ready to buy casket grin grin grin
Re: "I'll Marry When I'm 75 Years Old" - Yeni Kuti by donbachi(m): 8:26am On Jun 07, 2020
Na condemned cum go dey come outta dat place..thick like kidney and liver.
Re: "I'll Marry When I'm 75 Years Old" - Yeni Kuti by LordIsaac(m): 8:26am On Jun 07, 2020
I get the pun in the statement. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I'll Marry When I'm 75 Years Old" - Yeni Kuti by sirqeeboi(m): 8:49am On Jun 07, 2020
Which marriage wan marry again.she is already a grand mother.
Re: "I'll Marry When I'm 75 Years Old" - Yeni Kuti by XXLMANDIGO: 9:05am On Jun 07, 2020
In essence she's not getting married, along as she is enjoying the dickking enjoy...
Re: "I'll Marry When I'm 75 Years Old" - Yeni Kuti by Freestainworld(m): 9:36am On Jun 07, 2020
she may be the chief priestess of the shrine, that is what the Oracle told her.

(1) (Reply)

“ozo Is A F*ck Boy, Whatever Is Between Me And Him Is Over” - Nengi (video) / How Linda Ikeji Became A Billionaire At 40 / The Whole Truth Behind Bella Shmurda Doing Drugs And Weed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.